What are you playing?

regarding demonbane, from my point of view its rather focused on some creepy, otherworldly dickks, instead of action & plot. biggest character development has been the very moment, where

al azif surpassed the laws of physic & enabled her pussy swallowing that huge mass of flesh in one go.

I'm (finally) done with SubaHibi. My first actual eroge in japanese! *self-claps*

It was... great. I think. I actually have no idea what I think of this game as a whole, as I could only comment on its parts right now. I need everything to simmer down before I can say something about it, to be honest.

Meanwhile this screen can probably fairly sum up the game:

VjoDuVI.png

Started playing Utawareumono. Man do I love that VN. I stayed up all night until the sun rose playing it. 

The only downside of it so far is the h-scenes. They just seemed forced and don't flow well with the plot. Honestly it would be a lot better without them.

regarding demonbane, from my point of view its rather focused on some creepy, otherworldly dicks, instead of action & plot. biggest character development has been the very moment, where

al azif surpassed the laws of physic & enabled her pussy swallowing that huge mass of flesh in one go.

So I'm not the only one who thought that overall it wasn't that amazing of action?  To me it just seemed like a bunch of strung together events with no correlation besides "collecting her pages".

OK, after all of that I ended up canceling my order. I picked the wrong shipping option and none of my stuff would be here until late August (lol). So, I am redoing my cart and taking of Shiny Days, as painful as that is for me. Still getting the other five for now. Instead of the packaged versions I ordered last time going for digital this time. I like collecting stuff but no where to put it.

Finished Torta's route. I loved it. It had everything I loved about the previous routes and made it better.The somber atmosphere was now even more somber, and Torta's an amazing character. I liked her songs a lot too. The cliffhanger tho...

Arietta's first appearance was really nice too.

On to Al Fine. High expectations.

Finished Symphonic Rain. My heart. :kosame:

On Al Fine, I felt absolutely drained. Though most of the events were just the same, it really managed to capture Torta's emotions making for a good ride without the need of the ctrl key.

Phorni's route was recharging. When Ari woke up I was overjoyed.

Amazing overall. Are there more VNs like this? I guess not, but still.

started playing liar soft´s teito hiten daisakusen, still @the beginning and hoping it wont turn into some kind of dissappointment. cant stand those super open end stories, or those where character you´ve grown to like are getting killed after eachother, just for the sake of killing them off.

So far I am very pleased with Noble Works.  I hope it stays good.

Y'all probably know this game by now, from the ongoing translation project.  I've actually had this game a long time, ever since people made a big fuss about Dracu-Riot; now I like the art style of that game very much, but I like ojou-samas better than vampires so I picked this one instead.  On the other hand, I put off playing it for a while because I didn't have an HD monitor until recently.

(By the way, anyone who wants to buy a CRT monitor, let me know)

I've done Akari and next I think I will do Shizuru and then maybe Hinata...

So far I am very pleased with Noble Works.  I hope it stays good.

Y'all probably know this game by now, from the ongoing translation project.  I've actually had this game a long time, ever since people made a big fuss about Dracu-Riot; now I like the art style of that game very much, but I like ojou-samas better than vampires so I picked this one instead.  On the other hand, I put off playing it for a while because I didn't have an HD monitor until recently.

(By the way, anyone who wants to buy a CRT monitor, let me know)

I've done Akari and next I think I will do Shizuru and then maybe Hinata...

Higurashi WTC EP1 finished.

(COMPLETE SPOILERS FOR ONIKAKUSHI AND ALL ITS EXTRAS (SIMPLY EVERYTHING IN THE CURRENT STEAM RELEASE) AS WELL AS SOME UMINEKO COMPARISONS BECAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING HELP IT)

Okay, the build-up was done a bit better than Umineko (because it dragged less) and things got amazingly heated pretty quick. I think some scenes where Ooshi-san is talking to someone we do not see is important. The music was alright, but nowhere near Umineko as of yet. Mion/ Rika best girl. An interesting thing to note is how the photographer guy's corpse was found on a road between Hinamizawa and the town/city, it fits to the "Those who abandon Hinamizawa hath incurred His wrath" message given near the end. Wish we learned a bit more about that woman.

Rena's "LIES!" face was pretty scary (and made me sad that I prefer original backgrounds to having VA), so was Mion, the needle and some parts near the end. However, nothing was as harrowing as those original sprites. How the everliving fuck (and recent research has proven that I am not the only person to use that phrase after all) the game originally got greenlit, I have no idea. I liked the extra bit at the end, great foreshadowing it seems- I think we are going to learn something good with Keiichi's character art. I liked the personality shifts as well, and the game went from 7/10 to 8.5/10 after the Watanagashi. Apparently that is the title of the next chapter as well (Watanagashi), so I'll be wating for that. I liked how the higurashi were a more prominent plot element than Umineko's seagulls. As for the character cast, I hope it is expanded. We do not even have ten sprited characters (The four girls, the photographer and his partner/companion and the detective for a total of 8). Oh well. I'll be looking forward to the next episode.

Higurashi WTC EP1 finished.

(COMPLETE SPOILERS FOR ONIKAKUSHI AND ALL ITS EXTRAS (SIMPLY EVERYTHING IN THE CURRENT STEAM RELEASE) AS WELL AS SOME UMINEKO COMPARISONS BECAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING HELP IT)

Okay, the build-up was done a bit better than Umineko (because it dragged less) and things got amazingly heated pretty quick. I think some scenes where Ooshi-san is talking to someone we do not see is important. The music was alright, but nowhere near Umineko as of yet. Mion/ Rika best girl. An interesting thing to note is how the photographer guy's corpse was found on a road between Hinamizawa and the town/city, it fits to the "Those who abandon Hinamizawa hath incurred His wrath" message given near the end. Wish we learned a bit more about that woman.

Rena's "LIES!" face was pretty scary (and made me sad that I prefer original backgrounds to having VA), so was Mion, the needle and some parts near the end. However, nothing was as harrowing as those original sprites. How the everliving fuck (and recent research has proven that I am not the only person to use that phrase after all) the game originally got greenlit, I have no idea. I liked the extra bit at the end, great foreshadowing it seems- I think we are going to learn something good with Keiichi's character art. I liked the personality shifts as well, and the game went from 7/10 to 8.5/10 after the Watanagashi. Apparently that is the title of the next chapter as well (Watanagashi), so I'll be wating for that. I liked how the higurashi were a more prominent plot element than Umineko's seagulls. As for the character cast, I hope it is expanded. We do not even have ten sprited characters (The four girls, the photographer and his partner/companion and the detective for a total of 8). Oh well. I'll be looking forward to the next episode.

There aren't nearly as many characters in Higurashi as there are in Umineko, although you still have a few to meet, particularly in the next chapter. :>

It'll be interesting to see what you think later on since you've already read Umineko and you'll immediately recognize some of the plot points (particularly the chapter structure).

Also if I remember correctly there's a huge Higurashi spoiler in Umineko, although you only recognize it as such if you've already read it. :P

There aren't nearly as many characters in Higurashi as there are in Umineko, although you still have a few to meet, particularly in the next chapter. :>

It'll be interesting to see what you think later on since you've already read Umineko and you'll immediately recognize some of the plot points (particularly the chapter structure).

Also if I remember correctly there's a huge Higurashi spoiler in Umineko, although you only recognize it as such if you've already read it. :P

(Possible big Higu spoilers)

1) The only thing that comes to mind right now is Berkanstel.

2) I heard something about a "syndrome" and "Mion being behind it all"... are those big spoilers?

(Possible big Higu spoilers)

1) The only thing that comes to mind right now is Berkanstel.

2) I heard something about a "syndrome" and "Mion being behind it all"... are those big spoilers?

You'll see. ;)

Are you reading the Gangamamer steam release? Or are you going to go old school?