What are you playing?

also reading Ikinata, dun Ryou's route first and now I'm regretting it cuz I'll always be worried about her, also that poor protagonist, I'm surprised he still has his family jewels

I didn't find him crappy that much. I mean, he manages to endure the constant insults thrown in his direction and still defend himself. The girls are just really stubborn tsunderes that can't be honest at all.

That and he helped Ryou in the common route regarding the hide and seek in the mirror. Definitely one of the best parts in the game.

If you want to see him man up, try Tane's route. He's at his best there imo.

Reading Umineko Chiru, episode 7.

Not sure on the introduction of the new characters, especially Willard (i.e. Mr slightly anti social generic RPG main character) atm, but enjoying Kinzo's backstory so far and interested to see where things lead.

Ikinata Anata ni Koishiteiru.

Impressions up to 3rd School Wonder/Mystery

Clearly enough they don't care in the least about any kind of 4th wall. Well, the protagonist doesn't, but nobody else plays along.

All the girls show affection to the protagonist. Ryou and Eika choose to do so indirectly, and the protagonist never really noticed - when he does he immediately takes thigs upon himself and makes them like him once again.
Tsumugu is a complete mystery to me. She clearly wants to serve the protagonist, but the circumstances behind this remain mysterious to me.
Tane loves him but is too embarrassed to show it. On the contrary, she's also too stupid to hide it properly.

Onigase Tane
Clear Tsundere traits in this one. Reminds of Michiru from Grisaia, as she too is an idiot. She possesses incredible strength and it's clear she wants to be nice to the protagonist, but she's too tsundere to let that be acknowledged.
She's somehow managed to be misunderstood as a delinquent leader...
An innocent girl who's sensitive, if strong.

Yourou Tsumugu

A mysterious maid who feels she has to serve the protagonist for some reason.
Personality-wise, she is very quirky, very random, and as such it's hard to establish specific traits. 

Yanagise Eika

Protagonist's sister. Imagine a straight man who isn't being straight at all. She talks as if the protagonist were an idiot and as if she were always right. (Spoilers: She isn't usually in the right)
Very mean to the protagonist for no good reason. 
Clearly, the biggest pervert in the group.

Yukawa Ryou

Sounds cold. Isn't necessarily cold, but definitely unnecessarily mean. Occasionally drops hints that she might not, possibly, hate his guts. And then gets even more pissed off because he doesn't catch them.
In the incredibly delicate words of our protagonist, "Ryou eats like a horse."
She's probably a bit insecure she isn't girly enough.
She takes things upon herself should they become serious, much like the protagonist.

Although she doesn't look it, it is likely she doesn't know much about sex or sexual acts. As such, she could be as innocent as Tane, though she doesn't let that be found out.

Enjoys teasing people.

Back to Flowers. I'm enjoying it, it has a lot going for it, but I hope the main character makes a lot more progress before the end of the game. As she is she's shy to the point of it almost being annoying hearing her whine to herself about how she keeps failing at basic human interaction. Obviously that's going to be a plot point so I hope it gets resolved and she breaks out of her shell.

Regarding this game, another small thing which I really liked. The protagonist plays the straight man, but he actually goes out and says the words that fit most situations he's put in:

"What the fuck?"

"Bullshit!"
"I call Bullcrap!"

"You lost me."

But it's not like he swears all that much, he's just given some really good reason for it and it's mostly in his thoughts.

(My post contains swears, wow, so out of character I'll add Japanese as well. Sugoi)

Wait, why are multiple people playing ikikoi? Are you guys okay? Is there someone with a gun behind you? Or are you being paid money for doing this?

ikinari, one of the best vn's... nay, one of the best games out there, right bellow imouto paradise

but fo realz m8, game's not that bad, it tickles me tsun itchin, not every game needs to be clannad, sometimes you just need to let loose, watch something funny and laugh a bit <though i was about to flip a table when

the protagonist just let ryou go away, alone, man that pissed me of

> next on the chopping block is onigases route, <i hear it's a blast>

I like tsunderes, they're often my favorite heroines. I like dumb light-hearted games, I enjoyed Osadai and Majikoi. Ikikoi is still probably the worst translated VN I have ever played. It's a literal atrocity. 

I really like the protagonist... And I just needed some shock treatment to get used to Ryou and Eika (though Eika is still too unfair, still too harsh for me).

Me. I put a gun to Tiago's head. And wut, Tiago doesn't swear? Das some BS!! O wait he actually doesn't >.>

It's something people don't notice until they're asked about it. Or when I quickly ad-lib when reading swears and change them to 'flying squirrel' or something.

really, well i don't speak chopnese so i can't exactly tell if the translation is good or not but what i did notice is the text, it's too much and doesn't fit in the box so i have to constantly keep scroling up

but for me the worst translation is Little busters<tho i played very little of it> the fact that the words cut half way through at the end of the line is just too god dam distracting to keep me focused

I didn't say the translation was bad, I said the VN was bad. I really tried, multiple times, but Ikikoi's sense of humor was so bad, it went beyond dull and into painful territory. It was a horrible morass of anti-fun that I could not wade through despite my best efforts.

I didn't say the translation was bad, I said the VN was bad. I really tried, multiple times, but Ikikoi's sense of humor was so bad, it went beyond dull and into painful territory, it was torture on the mind to continue reading. It was a horrible morass of anti-fun that I could not wade through despite my best efforts.

People have different tastes I guess. This humour really appeals to me (outside of the constant tsundere abuse, that is).

I didn't say the translation was bad, I said the VN was bad. I really tried, multiple times, but Ikikoi's sense of humor was so bad, it went beyond dull and into painful territory. It was a horrible morass of anti-fun that I could not wade through despite my best efforts.

Hey, atleast the art looks good...

cs22015-05-2102-04-27aasun.png

... Oooooh... 

finished re-reading evolimit, now on the search 4 something to fap & then good night world

edit: think playplayplay will do its duty!

edit2: ikikoi....still ryous last h-scene... :michiru:

look when playing ikikoi's ryou route and g senjo no maou's usami's route, just do yourself a favor and pretend that the credits are the end, it's better for the soul

consider this warning my good deed for the day

edit3: mission failed, found no suitable chick. guess i have to switch to Kyonyuu Seido Kaichou Chijoku & give it my best!

edit4: regarding ryou, surely the writer kicked all males into their balls with lightningspeed, when they dreamt of the particular vndb tag....guess you get what you deserve, when beeing too greedy

Still working my way through Comyu. Finished Heroine 1 Route a few days ago, most of the way through Heroine 2 Route. Thoroughly enjoying it so far - I like that the main character gets a sprite which we see a lot (at least in the early stages), and I like that he has a personality. I don't especially like his personality, to be honest, but the mere fact that he has one puts him way beyond a lot of bad main characters. Heroines and supporting cast are all very likeable - my favorite character might actually be Izawa, so far, purely based on attitude and sheer competency, but I expect Kagome will supplant him once I see her route.

Wow everyone's reading Ikikoi. Well it's bound to have people despise dislike it because of the verbal abuse. While the game itself is kinda bad for multiple reasons, it's still a good break from all those serious stories.

Eika's route:

She had 1 TB (I think?) of pics and videos of her older brother.She decided to delete it to

recover from being a brocon and as a backlash, she vomited blood and her hair became white. I literally busted by gut during this scene. And looked like a retard

Still reading Koichoco. I'm still at a point where I can't bring myself to read it for 8 hours everyday like most of the VNs I read. Maybe it's just not really my taste, which is surprising since I enjoy those slice of life school life VNs and that's the image I have of Koichoco right now. Weird.