What are you playing?

Just finished Rain's route in Baldr Sky. Didn't have any problems against Gilbert, in fact the fight was pretty fun.

Also:

That ending scene with NotSora (xD) followed by the final CG being a scene of Rain and Kou kissing... my brain is filled with wat.

Welp.. one of the tags on VNDB is multiple route mystery so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Definitely not how I was expecting it to end.

Guess I will start the next route now.. or maybe get further in Fortissimo~

Yumina.

Blitzed through Chapters 2 ~ 5 on my Hard play through cuz I just want to get started on Kirara's route already (skipped / speed read through all non-Kirara scenes)

Kirara is great

She would honestly be my favorite if I didn't like Ai a bit more.

I have too much of a soft spot for blue haired characters.

Finished Hisoka's route in Comyu.

Surprising good ending for Hisoka. As in, really surprising. Didn't expect it to end like that. Even more so after that guy attacked Akihito and Hisoka out of nowhere, then he says, "Whew. I'm not dead yet" or something like that. Well, I liked the idea of the avatar gigs. I miss Caesar though. I really do. I hope to see more of him in Mayuki's route, which I'm halfway through.

Finished Hisoka's route in Comyu.

Surprising good ending for Hisoka. As in, really surprising. Didn't expect it to end like that. Even more so after that guy attacked Akihito and Hisoka out of nowhere, then he says, "Whew. I'm not dead yet" or something like that. Well, I liked the idea of the avatar gigs. I miss Caesar though. I really do. I hope to see more of him in Mayuki's route, which I'm halfway through.

I just finished that too and I felt like the bad end was way better than the good one, it fit in better with the desperate direction Akihito was going. It was also the more beautiful ending of the two since there was actual touching and heartwarming stuff, the good ending just felt like a bunch jokes and cheesy stuff thrown together.

Starting up Tsukihime today.  Haven't done an unvoiced VN since Katawa Shoujo, so we'll see how this goes...

Tsukihime was my first nonvoiced VN. i had some problems trying to keep interested at first but fortunatly i didnt give up. it's a really good read.

I just finished Tsubaki good end in G-sen(I plan to play other girls else first before Haru as most seems to suggest that)

So I wonder if I should read the bad end too(I am curious as 1 of her H-scene is missing)

I went to youtube just to listen to the game's OP to make me feel in the mood to play the game when my wandering eyes catch a glimpse of a comment as Maou dies or something. Fuck me.

I just finished Tsubaki good end in G-sen(I plan to play other girls else first before Haru as most seems to suggest that)

So I wonder if I should read the bad end too(I am curious as 1 of her H-scene is missing)

Yes, her bad route has a H-scene that the good route doesn't, if I recall correctly.

Yes, her bad route has a H-scene that the good route doesn't, if I recall correctly.

A H-scene in bad end,huh? That's remind me of something like NTR,rape stuff but I don't think it would appear in this game though.

Sry, this is what I should ask: Is it worth reading, or I should just go to chapter 3?

A H-scene in bad end,huh? That's remind me of something like NTR,rape stuff but I don't think it would appear in this game though.

Sry, this is what I should ask: Is it worth reading, or I should just go to chapter 3?

Well bad ends are always bad ends. The bad end isn't long so you might wanna read it.

Well bad ends are always bad ends. The bad end isn't long so you might wanna read it.

All of the bad ends give an h-scene, so if you want to get 100% completion, do them bad ends.  Tsubaki's is hands-down the best bad end in the entire VN, if not the best bad end I've ever read.  It made my skin crawl, and I actually felt bad about seeing it.  If that's not a good bad end, I don't know what is.

the bad ends help further prove the idea of how dark G-senjou really is,so i'd you should give them a go.

I just finished that too and I felt like the bad end was way better than the good one, it fit in better with the desperate direction Akihito was going. It was also the more beautiful ending of the two since there was actual touching and heartwarming stuff, the good ending just felt like a bunch jokes and cheesy stuff thrown together.

I fully agree with you. It just felt so unnatural. It also felt like a joke ending, especially after the part that Akihito got stabbed. Totally ruined the atmosphere I was getting from Hisoka's route. Though it may be as well the only possible good ending that Hisoka will encounter. I have a feeling that she'll play a grim part in the later routes. I have to say though, avatar gigs were quite great. And I would've loved to see Caesar and Akihito go take up arms against each other again.

Also, almost done with third route.

Mayuki's route is too sweet. I feel so happy inside, yet the lack of action is sad. Sweetest route so far though. Mayuki was always high on my charts, but she's actually getting better.

I fully agree with you. It just felt so unnatural. It also felt like a joke ending, especially after the part that Akihito got stabbed. Totally ruined the atmosphere I was getting from Hisoka's route. Though it may be as well the only possible good ending that Hisoka will encounter. I have a feeling that she'll play a grim part in the later routes. I have to say though, avatar gigs were quite great. And I would've loved to see Caesar and Akihito go take up arms against each other again.

Mayuki's route is too sweet. I feel so happy inside, yet the lack of action is sad. Sweetest route so far though. Mayuki was always high on my charts, but she's actually getting better.

I enjoyed her route,sweetness is a nice touch to a visual novel like comyu.Plus I think the action in the other routes makes up for the lack of it in that route.

I had pretty huge mental breaks on when I started the Mayuki route, so I just went and did Ayaya's. Loli routes still make me feel pretty awkward, but least that makes me a bit more interested in it.

I had pretty huge mental breaks on when I started the Mayuki route, so I just went and did Ayaya's. Loli routes still make me feel pretty awkward, but least that makes me a bit more interested in it.

But...Ayaya's route is

terrible.  It's just kouhai happy time fluff with fanservice stuffed in there.  Lolis usually make me uncomfortable, but at least Mayuki's route wasn't trash, so I just powered through it.