What are you playing?

My save got messed up in Majikoi so I had to start over. Basically read it twice and it has to be one of my favorites. All that is left now is the sub/hidden routes and then see if I am missing any CG's/bgm/etc.

After that I am going back to my previously read VN's to see if I can 100% them and I may pick up Princess Evangile and Demonbane while I'm at it.

Still in Kara No Shoujo and it's a damn bloodshed, I'm often complaining that most of the times in VNs  the author doesn't have the balls to kill major characters but I found a really hardcore writer here, even in Cartagra he wasn't that raging. :lol:

I rather liked the ending, although...

... Sion wants to make eggs one more time, but chickens aren't laying any. Sion dies, chickens are laying eggs when you return home. Seriously, fuck those chickens.

Yeah, now that I had time to process and think about it more, Eden*'s ending was definitely fitting for it. It's just at the time I got ganked soo hard since I booted up the VN expecting a few more hours worth of reading but nope I was at the end already ;-; #PacingFails

Nice comment about the eggs though I didn't notice that >.>

~~

It's like why do I even bother creating recommendation threads when I end up reading entirely different VNs from what I asked for :P, but I'm going with ef - a fairy tale of the two next since I enjoyed Eden*

So I really shouldn't have.... but I spent the last two days reading Fortissimo EXS//Akkord:Nachsten Phase.

Turns out it was only the prologue that rekt me. The rest of it is quite manageable for a pleb like me.

Gotta say... loving the soundtrack, and REALLY loving the art.

I mean like:

3cc47d987f.jpg

1e48c50715.jpg

The artwork, especially in the first image... man. Loving it to death. :kosame:

Decided to play as Reiji first. Didn't feel like switching from him after reading the prologue thing from his perspective.

Quick question is the:

agave route in Majikoi the longest? It feels like it will turn out to be with the more serious focus on the drug so far and the ex-assistant director. I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to deal with it until Majikoi S.

So I really shouldn't have.... but I spent the last two days reading Fortissimo EXS//Akkord:Nachsten Phase.

Turns out it was only the prologue that rekt me. The rest of it is quite manageable for a pleb like me.

Gotta say... loving the soundtrack, and REALLY loving the art.

I mean like:

3cc47d987f.jpg

1e48c50715.jpg

The artwork, especially in the first image... man. Loving it to death. :kosame:

Decided to play as Reiji first. Didn't feel like switching from the him after reading the prologue thing from his perspective.

tsk,tsk.

god dammit lino you're making me wanting to read this next to subahibi,and that's just a bad idea. >.>

Eh, yeah, maybe it was a bit shorter. But it didn't feel shorter by a lot to me. Either way, it's a good, complete story of appropriate length, and the tone is completely in line with the rest of Majikoi.

i haven't beaten it yet but so far I agree. The action has been fun and I really liked sisters from what we saw in the previous route and I am glad there is content with them. Just got to the first h scene of the route and I am now going to bed. 

Chuuni Vns > Your reading skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gwyEyx5gJ0

1v1 me in japanese on skype m9 i'll rekt u i swear on me mum

That thing from PeasSoft? Love Equation?

uhhh...what?

on more relevant to the thread news: i've finished the alternative route in "Looking-glass Insects" chapter in subahibi.

now to go for the true one. yay progress~

So.  I'm dog sitting until Sunday, so I can't read Majikoi, as I don't want to install the fan patch on someone else's computer, and I'm not going to try CrossChannel again, after what happened last time, so I'm now going to be reading Kanon instead.  Gotta love the VNs that can run entirely off of a flash drive with 0 problems.

Anything I should know about it before I go into it?  Since it's older, I'm guessing several features won't be available.