What are you playing?

soo also started playing kami no rhapsody few hours ago, hope my gf is going to forgive my selfishness, cause with reitou kizakura & sei brunehilde gakuen as well, there´s no way in hell we´ll end together in bed anytime soon....darn 2d chicks....

Playing through Touka's chapter in Sharin no Kuni took a while.

I had hard time reading it because Touka was so damn irritating. There's a limit how indecisive and trusting one can be. It didn't help that she had bad tsundere mannerisms.

But I have high expectations for Natsumi, she seemed like the most interesting character.

i have that on my list as well,i've read the prologue of it and.....maybe i should finish what i'm reading first.  :wahaha:

lol I got wrecked by the prologue when I first tried to read it.

Probably because I was super tired. :P

I read it the next morning and I was able to understand it way better. It's gonna be my first chuuni in Japanese.. so I hope to actually start it after I finish Umineko.

lol I got wrecked by the prologue when I first tried to read it.

Probably because I was super tired. :P

I read it the next morning and I was able to understand it way better. It's gonna be my first chuuni in Japanese.. so I hope to actually start it after I finish Umineko.

I can't quote more than one person because of my internet, so deal with @!

@Ayana, Kiririri, Vokoca, Nyanko

Thanks for the info! It was really helpful.

@LinovaA

Chiru, huh? Get ready for a few feels here and there, and rage.

Well, I started Route B on I/O, and I like the characters a lot better than in Route A. I dislike Sami though.

When it comes to the art I don't have a problem with the style itself, but I don't like the designs. It feels like it wants to show many layers of clothing, and show off as much of each layer. Less is more, right? I only like Mika's design so far.

I must say though, a few scenes at the beginning freaked me out. The red moon shaking and all was surprisingly freaky.

so still playing rewrite, still very early in the game and i was wondering if there's any specific order for the routes, for instance i was really glad i did the routes in order in g senjo no maou and was wondering if this game has any order like that

the only route i skipped for now is Chihaya and i was thinking of doing Lucia's route first because... reasons...

Still plugging away at &. It's definitely a completely different feeling from the amazing pace and setting of Eustia. I really hope the actual plot gets started, because they're dragging the pre-actual-plot plot out to ridiculous levels of padding. It doesn't help that the game heavily foreshadows things, then has them happen, then spends time looking back at what happened.

'Hey, there's a rumor that X thing might happen'

'X thing happens'

'I wonder if it was X thing that happened. Let's check it out'

'Yes, it appears that indeed X thing happened. Let's consider the consequences of X thing happening'

Sprinkle in a bunch of 'man, I remember the time when we did that thing as kids that I've been talking about for all 4 hours of this game's plot so far... yeah that was a good time... maybe I'll tell you about it again using slightly different words' and 'man I'm really lonely' and you've pretty much got the entire first quarter of the game.

It's kind of depressing with all the rave reviews I've heard of Rui ha Tomo wo Yobu that their follow-up to it was something as bland as this. Fingers crossed that it gets crazy once it cuts loose.

so still playing rewrite, still very early in the game and i was wondering if there's any specific order for the routes, for instance i was really glad i did the routes in order in g senjo no maou and was wondering if this game has any order like that

the only route i skipped for now is Chihaya and i was thinking of doing Lucia's route first because... reasons...

Some routes are locked behind the completion of other routes. Shizuru and Akane's routes are locked behind Kotori and Chihaya's routes respectively. I would suggest doing Kotori's route first, it's the best introduction to Rewrite's world. But ultimately each one is stand-alone and if you really want to do Lucia's first then go for it.

Umineko's boring part is shorter than I recall.

I am right past the (first part of) inheritance distribution debate, and Maria is losing her shit because Battler aaid witches do not exist. I now remember why I disliked Maria so much.

The first dinner cannot come quickly enough.

Any choice is fine, of the ones available to you. Note that only three are open to you initially: Kotori, Lucia, and Chihaya. Completing Kotori will unlike Shizuru, and Chihaya will unlock Akane.

I need to stop opening up random VNs to check the difficulty. o-o

'Cause I decided to open up Muramasa.... for fun.

I am currently asking myself about how I didn't get rekt the moment I walked into it. Although, once the stuff that wasn't hookable appeared... I was just like...

"Nope. I am still not ready." XD

That beginning bit was a lot easier than I was expecting. O-o

Not going to go any further than that though, as much as I want to. I'll read it later... maybe when I can read whatever this was:

e5820c7f1d.jpg

My random forays into random VNs aside... I made more progress on Umineko. Probably going to finish EP 5 in the next day or so.

I need to stop opening up random VNs to check the difficulty. o-o

'Cause I decided to open up Muramasa.... for fun.

I am currently asking myself about how I didn't get rekt the moment I walked into it. Although, once the stuff that wasn't hookable appeared... I was just like...

"Nope. I am still not ready." XD

That beginning bit was a lot easier than I was expecting. O-o

Not going to go any further than that though, as much as I want to. I'll read it later... maybe when I can read whatever this was:

e5820c7f1d.jpg

My random forays into random VNs aside... I made more progress on Umineko. Probably going to finish EP 5 in the next day or so.

You are about to experience the best part of the damn thing.