What are you playing?

Still reading Gakuto's route, and

it's official, Chika is a horrible person. I slightly disliked her before, but geez, I can't stand her character now.  Suuuuuch a bitch.

Chika is only likeable in her own route.

In other routes either you feel neutral towards her or dislike her (hate her in Gakuto's route).

so i started rewrite

1. That intro and the song were... just... fucking wow that was good

2. I fear that further on i'm gonna find out that the protag had a really messed up past, sort of like g senjo no maou

3. I'm barely on day 6 but

dafaq, ghosts???

persona much any1?

Currently playing the great Dies Irae. Specifically, the Acta Est Fabula edition since I want the uncut content. Though, I plan to go through the slightly bothersome process of reading the other version for the extra content in that version, but that's put aside for later because I just want to experience everything I possibly can now. And then some.

My impression of DI is that it's fantastic mostly due to how cool it is to read it. Pretty much.

Jealous levels, rising.

I'll get there someday, let there be no doubt. xD

For now though, I'll settle with just hearing about it from you.

Just started Muv Luv Alt. last night, and I'm still playing the opening on loop xD. Easily my favourite opening yet for a VN.

Have fun man! ^_^ Tis a fun a read, to be sure!

after endless time on my backlog, i finished shinigami no testament. really enjoyed the good plot & liked the charcteres, BUT when it comes to the individual endings......

i mean i´m nowhere fixated on only good & happy ends, i like bittersweet ,or sad ones as well, but why the very fuck are there only the latter ones in this vn?!? why did every main heroine got killed by my hands in the end, or the mc in the true ending... seems like the author is the opinion that noone deserves happiness, that aspect screwed my overall enjoyment..

Finished Totono (after a lot of troubles and crashes and even 1 reinstall...). It was all worth it! It was actually shorter than I expected.. I just uninstalled it and going to reinstall it again to read the other route. Since I already played through most of the game twice, why not a third time! It's actually not much effort..

..if you know how the loop system works -_-

After I properly finish Totono I'll pick up ley-line again. Not sure if I head straight for the sequels after or just go for something different first.

Chika is only likeable in her own route.

In other routes either you feel neutral towards her or dislike her (hate her in Gakuto's route).

I couldn't even bring myself to like her character in her own route.  She was too obsessed with popularity and looks for me to actually care about the other sides of her.  Admittedly, I didn't hate her in her route, but I didn't like her, either.  That said, her character is rather well done.  Pretty realistic, judging from a decent chunk of the high school girls I knew.

so i started rewrite

1. That intro and the song were... just... fucking wow that was good

2. I fear that further on i'm gonna find out that the protag had a really messed up past, sort of like g senjo no maou

3. I'm barely on day 6 but

dafaq, ghosts???

persona much any1?

Enjoy!

And, agreed, Rewrite's intros and songs are killer. I listen to the whole soundtrack pretty regularly, but the op/ed/insert songs are particularly good, with Philosophyz (the one you're talking about) being my favorite.

And... I'm not going to say anything about the plot at all :D

Edit: Damn, I decided to click your youtube link and watch the intro video, and I got chills from it. What a great VN...

Can't remember her name - but I found the cousin was a really sweet character, her route did a decent job at tugging at my heart.

You're right, actually, I really enjoyed the Nayuki route in the VN. I even think I liked that route more in the VN than in the anime, but that was certainly the only one like that... Makoto, Mai, Ayu, and Shiori were all better-executed in the anime.

I'll tell you this much: there's an entire route dedicated to Akane's boobs.

"Akanes boobs:

Unlock this route by completing Chihayas boobs route."

you know what this game could really use, a jrpg combat system ^^ or maybe i just wanna experience persona again

Finished Totono (after a lot of troubles and crashes and even 1 reinstall...). It was all worth it! It was actually shorter than I expected.. I just uninstalled it and going to reinstall it again to read the other route. Since I already played through most of the game twice, why not a third time! It's actually not much effort..

..if you know how the loop system works -_-

After I properly finish Totono I'll pick up ley-line again. Not sure if I head straight for the sequels after or just go for something different first.

You monster! :D

So I assume you solved that 'problem' by reinstalling? I still have no idea how that even happened, but bonus points for the VN, the amount of missable content is crazy.

:D I wonder if the part you were stuck on counts as an end-state, or if there is a way to continue from there...

You monster! :D

So I assume you solved that 'problem' by reinstalling? I still have no idea how that even happened, but bonus points for the VN, the amount of missable content is crazy.

:D I wonder if the part you were stuck on counts as an end-state, or if there is a way to continue from there...

It's actually pretty stupid of me because it actually was an end state, but I was too tired to realise what I did wrong at the time. I was trying to figure out the phone number, and I calculated stuff but it kept denying, so I looked up a guide, and I typed in the first phone number I saw lmao (without reading). Apparently there is a phone number to get all CGs and H-scenes unlocked and gives up on having to make a choice between the girls... so! *cough* I had to reinstall..

Anyways, I finished one ending now. I picked Miyuki.. which I kind of regret now, seeing how short it was. I looked up a guide and saw Aoi's was longer.. :( I figured there would be some more special information in her ending.

It's actually pretty stupid of me because it actually was an end state, but I was too tired to realise what I did wrong at the time. I was trying to figure out the phone number, and I calculated stuff but it kept denying, so I looked up a guide, and I typed in the first phone number I saw lmao (without reading). Apparently there is a phone number to get all CGs and H-scenes unlocked and gives up on having to make a choice between the girls... so! *cough* I had to reinstall..

Anyways, I finished one ending now. I picked Miyuki.. which I kind of regret now, seeing how short it was. I looked up a guide and saw Aoi's was longer.. :( I figured there would be some more special information in her ending.

first rule when it comes to totono: using a guide is always a bad idea 

also,that's the first time i knew about a number that can give you all the CGs...