What are you playing?

Today I finished my first UnTL'd VN. Funny enough it wasn't AkaGoei... it was Totono. ^_^

Man oh man was that something.

Was that ever something...

I am going to be feeling this void for a while I am sure of it.

Next up is Soshite Ashita no Sekai yori alongside Umineko... which by the way.. is amazing thus far. :D

Edit: Just kidding. I am not playing Soshite Ashita next... because the copy I have is in Chinese. RIP. Looks like I am going over to Baldr Sky instead then.

Currently playing Daibanchou(Big Bang Age). It some what like Sengoku Rance which I kinda dislike(rape :/). But it has kinda interesting plot and gameplay. I am currently close to ending(1 hour max). I recommend it if you enjoy plenty of hentai cg scenes and solid plot.

It's an Alicesoft game so it's common to see rape in their games. I'm not a big fan of it myself, but the Rance series does it in a way that isn't that bad.

In preparation for my Spanish exam, I've started playing 'Chiquitas Discapacitadas'. ^^

"Jovenes/Pequeñas jovenes discapacitadas" it's not really appropriate to use chiquitas, chiquitas is used for little girls (5-10 years old) and really it's not a word you can use for a girl in any way really maybe a pedo would use it xD either way that sounds really REALLY bad I'll stay with katawa shoujo xD

Today I finished my first UnTL'd VN. Funny enough it wasn't AkaGoei... it was Totono. ^_^

Congratz man! 

Actually, I'm in the process of working through my first untranslated VN, Snow. I decided to read it mostly just because I liked it's opening, but thankfully the Japanese is actually quite simple, (well with the help of Jparser that is). At times it's a bit too moe for me, but I tend to just laugh at moe sometimes. So it's all good.    

"Jovenes/Pequeñas jovenes discapacitadas" it's not really appropriate to use chiquitas, chiquitas is used for little girls (5-10 years old) and really it's not a word you can use for a girl in any way really maybe a pedo would use it xD either way that sounds really REALLY bad I'll stay with katawa shoujo xD

Damn. I thought 'chiquita' would be a perfect translation for 'shoujo'. Well, I guess it could still apply for certain other games though! xD

I recently started playing Princess Evangile and so far I'm liking it. The tears on the heroines look pretty real in some parts and I like the flow of the story that it's going in right now. I recommend it to people who's looking for something to pass the time. I still have yet to see how the H-scenes play out so we'll see lol.

Gotten to the fight with Nayuta in Yumina the Ethereal...I can never get an approval rating past 20%, Ayumu always switches out with Yumina every turn and while his special skill does alot of damage (the once in a blue moon case where red gets high enough) it's useless since I need the rating at 80% which seems impossible, and this is after 5 tries. I've looked online for any ideas but can't find anything :huh:

Edit: Never mind, actually found a strategy here using a skill of Yumina's I forgot about and apparently so did alot of people:

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5052-yumina-the-ethereal-walkthrough-and-quests/

try to let yumina sing some songs while you knock her down with your best skills. let her continue singing every turn. dunno exactly what they are named though, but its all explained ingame. other than that its pretty hard to get over 80%

I kind of neglected Yumina's songs and found it more pressing that she healed every turn. Still, Shining Smile sort of trivializes that fight.

Gotten to the fight with Nayuta in Yumina the Ethereal...I can never get an approval rating past 20%, Ayumu always switches out with Yumina every turn and while his special skill does alot of damage (the once in a blue moon case where red gets high enough) it's useless since I need the rating at 80% which seems impossible, and this is after 5 tries. I've looked online for any ideas but can't find anything :huh:

Edit: Never mind, actually found a strategy here using a skill of Yumina's I forgot about and apparently so did alot of people:

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5052-yumina-the-ethereal-walkthrough-and-quests/

That fight and the ones following it probably constitute the game's biggest difficulty spike and things get easier from then on. At least, that was the case with the Ai route. I really should play the other routes some day.

Successfully landed on the Heaven's Feel route in F/SN, but haven't made much progress in it. Along the way, I convinced myself I was going to end up on the Fate route if I didn't make a bunch of familiar choices during the common route (amusingly, I was already successfully on the Heaven's Feel route at this point, I just wasn't sure of it), and as a result got to experience a slew of new and exciting Bad Endings. Yay?

Between that experience and having been assassinated twice on the rooftop by Kenji with a bottle of whiskey in Katawa Shoujo, I've decided I don't care for Bad Endings.

I just figured out that the guy that voices Houzuki in Sharin no Kuni, Norio Wakamoto, also voices the Prime Minister in Majikoi.  I kind of suspected it, since their voices sounded really similar, but I wasn't sure until I went CG hunting in Miyako's route and purposefully got her bad end.  That made me curious enough to check, and lo and behold, same voice actor.  I was wondering how Minatosoft pulled that off.

I just figured out that the guy that voices Houzuki in Sharin no Kuni, Norio Wakamoto, also voices the Prime Minister in Majikoi.  I kind of suspected it, since their voices sounded really similar, but I wasn't sure until I went CG hunting in Miyako's route and purposefully got her bad end.  That made me curious enough to check, and lo and behold, same voice actor.  I was wondering how Minatosoft pulled that off.

He's a pretty popular voice actor but he's pretty far from unattainable. He had two roles in Tsuyokiss, another VN by the same writer. He also plays Chousen in Koihime Musou, comically enough.

He's a pretty popular voice actor but he's pretty far from unattainable. He had two roles in Tsuyokiss, another VN by the same writer. He also plays Chousen in Koihime Musou, comically enough.

Nah, I meant how they could pull off having Houzuki's voice without having the same voice actor, aaaaaand then it hit me.  Sorry, guess I put that sentence in the wrong order.  Herp derp.

Ugh...I think I need eye bleach after clicking on that link...

Currently playing Daibanchou(Big Bang Age). It some what like Sengoku Rance which I kinda dislike(rape :/). But it has kinda interesting plot and gameplay. I am currently close to ending(1 hour max). I recommend it if you enjoy plenty of hentai cg scenes and solid plot.

>solid plot

LOL.