What are you playing?

Finished Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou and it was pretty entertaining. Felt like playing another Eushully game so I started Ikusa Megami Zero.

Most Eushully games are game-play ones that take a lot of time to play,so picking one means you probably have lot of free time at your hands 

@emperor make sure you´ll look sometimes in a guide for getting on each routes, or you´ll suffer from repeating endless grinding when you´ll have to reload.

made that mistake whilest playing verita & la dea without one & failed badly...

I'd hope so.  It'd be quite a silly mistake to leave in there.

If it is a joke, it's not a joke that the characters react to, since Chris' dad didn't seem to notice it.  That's why I started thinking it was a typo.  Can't really be sure about it, though.  Oh well...

I know I asked this about CrossChannel, but what is everyone's favorite routes in Majikoi?  I'm interested in finding it out  :3

Just finished Miyako's route in Majikoi. Don't really know what to think of it yet, since I don't have anything to compare it to. I found the ending to be pretty predictable, but that doesn't really bother me. I thought it was sweet ^_^ Kinda refreshing to have a perverted heroine for once, I have to admit.

Planning on going Miyako > Chris > Wanko > Mayucchi > Momoyo, and then I'll deal with the side routes later. Finally unlocked the CG page, and ugh, getting 100% is gonna be quite tiresome this time.

Hideo is my favorite character, hands down. Whenever his theme began playing I started giggling to myself, I just couldn't help it. He's one of the silliest characters I've seen in a VN. Gen-san is a close second, though. Male tsundere for the win.

I have yet to play Wanko's and Agave route.

Apart from them, the one I liked the most was Momoyo's route. 

Though I'm sure that I'm biased because of the Kawakami War. But seriously that part is the best thing in Majikoi for me till now.

Completed Sara's route from Ever17 last night. Very glad I followed Sora -> Tsugumi -> You -> Sara order and didn't spoil anything. This is the best order in my opinion and I'm quite surprised that here is no enforced playing order.

Though, I didn't like Sara that much. Her route is decent, but nothing really surprising. I think I liked You's route the most. Even though a lot of questions were left unanswered. Well, I hope I'll finish Coco tonight.

Completed Sara's route from Ever17 last night. Very glad I followed Sora -> Tsugumi -> You -> Sara order and didn't spoil anything. This is the best order in my opinion and I'm quite surprised that here is no enforced playing order.

Though, I didn't like Sara that much. Her route is decent, but nothing really surprising. I think I liked You's route the most. Even though a lot of questions were left unanswered. Well, I hope I'll finish Coco tonight.

Opinion on Sora?

I didn't like her story as much as Tsugumi's or You's, but I can't say that I didn't like her at all. I've seen comments saying that her route is boring and slow-paced, but I don't think so. Her route is a good introduction point and it is entertaining enough to keep you reading till the end. For example, with Sara I had a feeling that I've already seen all of those twists and developments, while I hadn't had it with Sora.

So, I have finally finished my Majikoi marathon. Agave route was damn amazing. 10/10

This might actually be my new favorite VN of all time.

Also, routes: Agave>Kazuko>Momoyo>Miyako>Mayucchi>Chris

Characters: Capt=Hideo>Kazuko>Mayucchi>Momoyo>Chris>Miyako (but she's still awesome!)

So I finished Chris's route in Majikoi, I found the story kind of predictable from what we learned in the prologue, I'v only read Wanko's route besides this, so I can't really do a favorite list yet, but Chris's route felt more serious from time to time, and it was also way funnier sometimes( the Kawakami battle was a lot more funnier compared to the wanko one),that aside, since there is no after-story for Chris, they had to fit all the H that was suppose to be in the after-story into the game...and near the end, the struggle was real.....it was so hard to read because of so much H...,anyways  Idk about other people, but I really enjoy epilogues and what happens to the characters after the story, 

Yonpachi became gay ,that made me laugh so much and I felt bad for him too, is there always a bad future for someone in every route? In wanko's Suguru became a NEET, so that is bad,and in chris's yonpachi became gay, and also Mayo was hit by a car, which was also bad, so I'm guessing bad stuff happens to at least one of the characters in every route? .

Changed my mind again, I'm actually going to do Miyako's route first 

4 those who want to see linsha prostituting herself in la dea memoria, DONT follow the eushully wikia.

requirements are in chapter 4:
-DONT accept her request to guide her wine delivery
-Dont give her the elven treasure after receiving it from lue
- HAVE MORE than 14 merchant guild points (ergo 15)

especially the last one is important, so dont get it wrong or she stays a virgin until later (or forever if you screw it up again)

same goes for levia getting raped (you shouldnt miss that cause of the story afterwards)

in my case it definitely wasnt enough to only let her walk in one trap, simply walk through every of the 3 & let her follow you like a lamb towards the butcher harhar (chests can be obtained afterwards)

I am not sure if I should regret the fact that I included strategy/rpg tag in my VN search. Currently grinding in Yumina the Ethereal. Overall, it's quite a decent VN with  an amusing change of plot's scale.This game can be a bit on a grindy side (stupid dungeon quests and have to clear Normal, Hard, Super Hard for true route), but I'm still enjoying it.

Also, at the same time I finished playing Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (PS Vita). For a Vita game I guess it's decent, but if I judge it as VN, the story seems to be a bit short and lacking. Also, the friendship system in this game is a mess. It takes a lot of efforts to actually get the ending that you desired. 

Finished Majikoi, I already know that it was "fan service : the visual novel:" but Agave route exceeded my expectations in that aspect :lol:

It was a really good experience, great atmosphere and overall I found it very endearing. If Majikoi S is fully translated one days the series may well leaves a really strong impression on me, not as a masterpiece but as something unforgettable like old cartoons or comic strips, it's always possible to come back to it to have a good time.

I have a hard time finding big flaws but also noticeable qualities, that said, I recommend it (but everyone is reading Majikoi so...).

Capt best character btw :Kappa:

Finished "If my heart had wings".

I kept putting this one off becuase the common route realllly dragged out, making it pretty dull - not to mention the translation being cringe-worthy.

But you know what? once I got into the actual routes, it was a good read (though it involved ignoring some serious translation errors, or just laziness). I think this could have been a huge hit, if Moenovel had tried harder to polish it up before releasing it.

Kotori best girl.