What are you playing?

Playing Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou. It's pretty short, but it's pretty fun and funny too.

Don't 

I thought it would be kinda interesting but you get too bored of it after the first hour or so.

I'd recommend you to keep your hands free of it or just drop it the moment it feels boring.

Your VNDB doesn't have majikoi listed, just play that. It's the new hotness.

This

Majikoi ftw

Damn it, finished Wanko's route in Majikoi and I don't know if it was intentional but until the end  it was really depressing imo. I still need to do Miyako and Momoyo's routes but I really have a hard time looking at Wanko now. I'm usually not THAT affected by stories that have supposedly an emotional impact but Majikoi, as a comedy, really caught me off-guard. But that's just me, from an objective viewpoint it's not less lighthearted than Mayucchi and Chris's routes. Still, it's demoralizing .. -_-

Damn it, finished Wanko's route in Majikoi and I don't know if it was intentional but until the end  it was really depressing imo. I still need to do Miyako and Momoyo's routes but I really have a hard time looking at Wanko now. I'm usually not THAT affected by stories that have supposedly an emotional impact but Majikoi, as a comedy, really caught me off-guard. But that's just me, from an objective viewpoint it's not less lighthearted than Mayucchi and Chris's routes. Still, it's demoralizing .. -_-

You just got through the feel route, Wanko route has some strong feels on it, and yep, felt the same.

But at the same time, Wanko is best girl.

I procrastinated Chris's route for exactly a week now. Everytime I try to read further, something else seems more important. Like Kokoro. And Tsubame. And the Hermit Crabs. I need to get my stuff in order.

... On that matter, was the Iyo sideroute in S supposed to be a joke? The ending credits lasted longer than the reading time, for fucks sake. What a letdown, compared to the sideroutes in the first game.

So I bent over Ultimate Boob Wars, because lol.

Kotone best girl. Or Chocolat. Can't decide, it's really close.

I just finished Wanko's route in Majikoi ,she was such a lively girl and was very cute,the epilogue was very interesting since it told of everyone's future life, Suguru's future made me laugh so much, I thought he was gonna become a gamer like moro, or maybe a doujin artist. Might get started on Chris or Mayucchi's route next, though that is going to be later since winter 2015 season is finally over and that means its time to watch those really good fall 2014 animes, so I'm gonna put down VNs for a couple days, or maybe a week or two depending on fast I can marathon anime 

The fact that Miyako doesn't have a sprite for crying is really starting to make the scene I'm at weird.  Her lines and voiceover are quite obviously implying she's crying, but either she has that wide-eyed, nonplussed expression, or the eyes closed, pinched mouth one, and neither of them actually make her look sad.  Kinda hard to feel sad when characters are making weird faces while they're supposed to be crying...

I just read the Sayaka route in Majikoi A and it's absurd. MinatoSoft stumbled upon some sort of secret formula for creating the cutest heroine and scenario humanly possible. The cuteness levels are so off the charts that I seriously had to pause and do other things because it became too much to take in at once. It helps that she is a pretty fun character and has more redeeming features than just the cuteness, unlike a lot of bad moege. It actually made me question if it's possible for something to be too cute. Still, it's a fun route and it kind of disappoints me when I think about the format it's delivered in and how much better S could have been. 

Pros of A (or at least the Sayaka route) over S: A bigger emphasis on the Kazama Family, they aren't just side characters, they play a major role in almost all scenes. The cast of characters is manageable and doesn't muddle the focus of the story any. In S, you were constantly inundated with other character stories and character development unrelated to the route you were on, in A's Sayaka route, it feels like they had a laser focus, they knew exactly what they wanted to do and did nothing unnecessary in accomplishing it. 

The one thing I get bummed out about it being a selection of short stories instead of a branching route based game is the reduced scope of the story. I think it's a poor format for delivering these kinds of stories. It makes me wish that Sayaka was a part of the bigger Majikoi stories. 

Finished the Fate route in Fate/Stay Night a couple days ago, and am now getting into the Unlimited Bladeworks route. The Fate route had an amazing ending, but so far I like the direction the UBW route is going better. Tohsaka easily wins the "scariest heroine I've seen" award, although given most of my prior experience is Key games, that's not a high bar or anything. I'm honestly impressed at how she switches back and forth between super intimidating and super cute.

All in all, I'm loving this VN, even though there's a bit more external conflict (and especially more outright antagonism among the characters) than I typically prefer to see.

Finally figured out how the routes work in Aiyoku no Eustia. Basically there really isn't a 'common route'. The story will proceed linearly through all the heroine's stories, and then if you make the right decisions the story will end with that heroine's story. So first you go through Fione's route, and if you make the right choice at the end you'll see Fione's ending, if not it will move on to Elis's route etc. It's an interesting system, and I like how uncomplicated it is. Time to go back and see Fione's ending since I missed the right choice my first time through.

Just finished Miyako's route in Majikoi.  Don't really know what to think of it yet, since I don't have anything to compare it to.  I found the ending to be pretty predictable, but that doesn't really bother me.  I thought it was sweet ^_^  Kinda refreshing to have a perverted heroine for once, I have to admit.

Planning on going Miyako > Chris > Wanko > Mayucchi > Momoyo, and then I'll deal with the side routes later.  Finally unlocked the CG page, and ugh, getting 100% is gonna be quite tiresome this time.

Hideo is my favorite character, hands down.  Whenever his theme began playing I started giggling to myself, I just couldn't help it.  He's one of the silliest characters I've seen in a VN.  Gen-san is a close second, though.  Male tsundere for the win.

I'm playing Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. It's kind of a VN mixed with Boardgame and SRPG Elements. It's very interesting. I love the artstyle and once you understand the game mechanics (which have little to no explanations) it can be quite tactical and challenging. I can't tell yet whether characters are romance-able (I'm on the fourth chapter) but you do have the option to look at them flirty-like, kiss them, grope them, smell them and ...listen intently (?) and you can do it with all the characters, boy and girl, which can have humourous results. 

Finished the Fate route in Fate/Stay Night a couple days ago, and am now getting into the Unlimited Bladeworks route. The Fate route had an amazing ending, but so far I like the direction the UBW route is going better. Tohsaka easily wins the "scariest heroine I've seen" award, although given most of my prior experience is Key games, that's not a high bar or anything. I'm honestly impressed at how she switches back and forth between super intimidating and super cute.

All in all, I'm loving this VN, even though there's a bit more external conflict (and especially more outright antagonism among the characters) than I typically prefer to see.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO REACH HEAVEN'S FEEL.

I'll be here, waiting for your sweet reaction to it.

Just finished Miyako's route in Majikoi.  Don't really know what to think of it yet, since I don't have anything to compare it to.  I found the ending to be pretty predictable, but that doesn't really bother me.  I thought it was sweet ^_^  Kinda refreshing to have a perverted heroine for once, I have to admit.

Planning on going Miyako > Chris > Wanko > Mayucchi > Momoyo, and then I'll deal with the side routes later.  Finally unlocked the CG page, and ugh, getting 100% is gonna be quite tiresome this time.

Hideo is my favorite character, hands down.  Whenever his theme began playing I started giggling to myself, I just couldn't help it.  He's one of the silliest characters I've seen in a VN.  Gen-san is a close second, though.  Male tsundere for the win.

Hmmm... I think you should alternate between main and side routes because sometimes the side routes have little pieces of foreshadowing.

Also, getting 100% CG is not very hard. Only when you get the bath scenes different choices give you different CGs.

And yes, Hideo is awesome xD Even when he says random bullcrap, he says it with such charisma and conviction in his voice that I can't help but love it.

Currently playing Dracu Riot.

Man, that game makes my head go explode regularly. Totally becoming an Erina fanboy. That perverted little russian girl.. for sure the first route I´ll take.

Also, that Mera-BGM. Combined with her personality, pure enjoyment. Makes me giggle aloud nonstop.

Moro is best trap.  10/10, made me feel sexually confused.

Forgot about Miyako's after story, so quickly wrapped that up.

Hmmm... I think you should alternate between main and side routes because sometimes the side routes have little pieces of foreshadowing.

Also, getting 100% CG is not very hard. Only when you get the bath scenes different choices give you different CGs.

And yes, Hideo is awesome xD Even when he says random bullcrap, he says it with such charisma and conviction in his voice that I can't help but love it.

Really?  Well, all I have unlocked right now are the Capt, Gakuto and Moro, so all the bro routes, I guess.  Still going to go for Chris' first  :P

I know, right?  In fact, I think it's funniest when he says random bullcrap.  He's not funny when he's not saying absurd things at the top of his voice  xD

Finished Fione's route in Eustia. Her ending was... abrupt. Her route was full of amazing feels and drama, and her ending also has some choice moments, but after how many plot threads are left untouched by the end of her route it just felt weird that basically the main character goes "I'm going to stop pursuing the various mysteries this series has set up and

just settle down for a happy ending"

Next up is Elis. I didn't really like her in the other routes, but seeing things from her perspective has made me like her a lot more. I guess that's the point of her route, to clue you in to what her and Caim's relationship is all about. Caim is a bit of a dick to Elis, and Elis is a little too obsessed with Caim, but now I'm starting to realize why they're acting the way they are.

Anyway, great stuff. This VN is very enjoyable.