What are you playing?

I finaly started Kud's common route in LB!, minigames still included. Things have been moving forward pretty smoothly so I should probably be done with it on my next day off. After that I'll only have Mio and Rin2 left before Refrain! :D/>/>

Thanks for reminding me to start her common route. I've putting it off in favor of watching anime from Spring Season but no more.

Doing a three-part marathon of Clannad.

Misae, Yukine, Ryou, Kyou, Mei, and Kotomi completed beforehand.

Tuesday:

Tomoyo, Kappei, and Fuko

Wednesday:

Toshio and Nagisa

Thursday:

After Story

nice. great idea to space it out like that.

I've got sugar's delight on my phone, making slow progress on that. On the PC I've fortune aterial, it's on hold untill frank releases another update. Been having a hankering to replay katawa shoujo again, probably going to start something I haven't played yet though.

I'm now playing Koihime Musou, I know the story of the Three Kingdoms since I've played a lot of Dynasty Warriors and I've read Ikkitousen, so I don't pay too much attention to the war movements and strategic meetings, though that depends on my mood at the time I reach some meeting.

I'm now playing Koihime Musou, I know the story of the Three Kingdoms since I've played a lot of Dynasty Warriors and I've read Ikkitousen, so I don't pay too much attention to the war movements and strategic meetings, though that depends on my mood at the time I reach some meeting.

I had actually read the Three Kingdom's book that was translated to my native language. It's freaking long with damn too many characters. It's interesting to see how it can be adapted to a visual novel. I'll give this game a try soon enough.

I did it... I played After Story all in one day. Now my three-part Clannad marathon is over!

I didn't find the game to be the masterpiece many say it is; while it had its amazing moments it also had its faults. But for the most part it was a very good game. 8.5/10

Finished "Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina"

That VN is definitely the most "well, that escalated quickly"--type VN I have played.

Another gameplay +, story - VN. 7/10

Now starting "Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo Yori mo". Fking epic osts. B)

My plan was to play Grisaia after Yumina. But they just won't release the patch and so another VN took its place. :D

I've finally gotten the confidence to play through "Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka" untranslated. It's about time; that game's been one of my big motivators for learning japanese. ^^

The VN is... weird... in a good way though. It's not a pure romance like its manga and anime adaptations. It also has a mystery girl route like Hoshimemo, which is a good thing. The VN is sooooo much better than the anime. The manga is good too.

On a side note, I love Minato. :wub:

The VN is... weird... in a good way though. It's not a pure romance like its manga and anime adaptations. It also has a mystery girl route like Hoshimemo, which is a good thing. The VN is sooooo much better than the anime. The manga is good too.

On a side note, I love Minato. :wub:/>/>

Ooh, is that perhaps the brown-haired senpai who got like two lines in the show? Now I'm excited. Also, Nagonago beats Minato like it ain't no thang.