What are you playing?

I am finally finished with Sumika's route in Muv Luv Extra... people said it was 8-10 hours...this took me over a week and a half to get through...and I actually enjoyed it some,but this proves that I am not the type to be bored enough to read romance,I was struggling so hard to get through it since romance is just not my type of thing, I mostly read action-packed stuff,so romance VN are just a painful process for me...but I'm so happy because that means after I get through Meiya's route, I can finally watch giant mechs with guns kick alien ass( so pumped for it) 

I am finally finished with Sumika's route in Muv Luv Extra... people said it was 8-10 hours...this took me over a week and a half to get through...and I actually enjoyed it some,but this proves that I am not the type to be bored enough to read romance,I was struggling so hard to get through it since romance is just not my type of thing, I mostly read action-packed stuff,so romance VN are just a painful process for me...but I'm so happy because that means after I get through Meiya's route, I can finally watch giant mechs with guns kick alien ass( so pumped for it) 

Ayamine is boring like most of the routes in extra (well they are if you are not into romance) but many things will be more enjoyable in alternative if you played their routes in extra, in unlimited they are all the same except for the endings which are like mass effect 3 endings (the color endings)

Ayamine is boring like most of the routes in extra (well they are if you are not into romance) but many things will be more enjoyable in alternative if you played their routes in extra, in unlimited they are all the same except for the endings which are like mass effect 3 endings (the color endings)

Im Finally done with Muv-Luv Extra!!  :D  :D  :D I l cannot contain my excitement for unlimited, but I'm gonna read Ayamine's route because I looked on the wiki and she has a friend that is a doctor and since I haven't seen him, he might be of some importance...Doctor...might invent something in unlimited...gonna go check it out...I'm expecting Yuuko's theory to be mentioned and also Takahashi's theory, they seem to know quite a lot so I won't be surprised if both of their theories are applied in the unlimited world...Meiya's route only took like 1-2 hours with text skip on, but IDK about Ayamine, people said it is 4-6 hours, but since it ends on an earlier date...shouldn't it be shorter than that...whatever,gonna go read it and get it over with...

Im Finally done with Muv-Luv Extra!!  :D  :D  :D I l cannot contain my excitement for unlimited, but I'm gonna read Ayamine's route because I looked on the wiki and she has a friend that is a doctor and since I haven't seen him, he might be of some importance...Doctor...might invent something in unlimited...gonna go check it out...I'm expecting Yuuko's theory to be mentioned and also Takahashi's theory, they seem to know quite a lot so I won't be surprised if both of their theories are applied in the unlimited world...Meiya's route only took like 1-2 hours with text skip on, but IDK about Ayamine, people said it is 4-6 hours, but since it ends on an earlier date...shouldn't it be shorter than that...whatever,gonna go read it and get it over with...

That doctor is a really big and important character in alternative (im talking about extra) unlimited is the same for all the characters, there are just some little tiny things here and there but overall is just linear with "different" endings, which are the same but you get a little different dialog depending which girl you picked early.

That doctor is a really big and important character in alternative (im talking about extra) unlimited is the same for all the characters, there are just some little tiny things here and there but overall is just linear with "different" endings, which are the same but you get a little different dialog depending which girl you picked early.

That feels like a bit of an exaggeration. He is important yeah but not really that big. His only real impact is in that one arc.

I'm fairly new to VN's so I'm trying to catch up on the essentials. Currently playing Da Capo II.

Welcome! :) I see from your profile pic that you have good taste in best girls!

If essentials are what you're searching for, you should play Clannad or Little Busters!

They're both really good.

Welcome! :) I see from your profile pic that you have good taste in best girls!

If essentials are what you're searching for, you should play Clannad or Little Busters!

They're both really good.

I've played Little Busters! already, it was quite good, though I thought the true end was just a touch too convienient.

Clannad has been on my radar, I'll add it to my list of VN's to pick up. Thanks for the suggestion :) 

I finished MLA. Who is he?

Sergeant Walker?