What are you playing?

Continued Shikkoku no Sharnoth.

I don't get why people hate the mini-game.

It's cute.

I also thought it was cute, and I played all of it. But I can imagine that if you just want to read through the story it can be/become a drag. It's the same thing over and over.

Yume Miru Kusuri, because that one was on my list for quite a while. I probably have to read everything and sleep over it, before I can call a score. It's all up and down right now.

I headed for Aeka first, so have atleast some of my thoughts on the good ending: (Spoilers, duh)

They should've made a song.

Everything is pretty cruel. A little too much for it's own good.

It took way too long for the protagonist to act. The scissor-scene wouldn't have had any less impact, if it happend 30 minutes earlier. Boo.

+ speaking of said scene; it was painfully dragged out to create more emotion. But I don't think annoyance and irritation was what they were aiming for. Boo.  

The conclusion on the rooftop came completely out of nowhere, but call me guilty of being okay with it.

+ Dat Deus Yuuji Ex Machina though.

Currently playing No, Thank You!!! and so begins my first foray into the world of yaoi B)

Another Rewrite apologist. Good, good.

I just wrapped up Rin's route in Katawa Shoujo (4/5 done - intentionally saved Hanako for last). I had kinda low expectations for Rin based on the Common Route and her minor involvement in Emi's route, but to my surprise I ended up really enjoying her route. The feels were strong. Lilly is my favorite heroine so far, by a pretty wide margin, but the drama in Rin's route makes that story my favorite so far. I don't think I can bring myself to go back and get the bad/neutral endings for her...

Just started to play Little Busters, and I'm Impressed. The story so far is really engaging, the comedy is great, and I wonder why I haven't played it yet. And I kinda like the mini-games. But well, it's nakige, and I know I will shed a lot of manly tears eventually.

Completed Suika a while ago. What to say, it was really interesting! It's just a romance VN, but it lacks all the clichès that harems

usually have by virtue of not being one. Sayaka-senpai clearly the best girl by the way.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the freakin' mind games this VN played on me!

I had the feeling I had missed something in the second chapter, and then what the hell; it was Sayaka-senpai narrating the story and leaving out certain parts.

Amazing. Genius. Masterful.

So I just finished Tomoyo After and I'm starting to think Key novels aren't for me. I don't get what people find so great about them. But I still haven't read Air, Rewirte or Little Busters, so maybe I will find what others seem to like.

Completed Suika a while ago. What to say, it was really interesting! It's just a romance VN, but it lacks all the clichès that harems

usually have by virtue of not being one. Sayaka-senpai clearly the best girl by the way.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the freakin' mind games this VN played on me!

I had the feeling I had missed something in the second chapter, and then what the hell; it was Sayaka-senpai narrating the story and leaving out certain parts.

Amazing. Genius. Masterful.

Final Score: 8 8.5/10

It was a joint effort with Moonstone, the Princess Evangile and Imouto Paradise guys. IIRC, it was actually Moonstone who were primarily responsible for Suika. They used to do somewhat darker charage, before they moved on to bog standard moege and nukige.

Made some progress in Kiri's route in CC after wasting a decent amount of time trying to lock it in.  Don't really know what to say so far, honestly. 

Really disliking that week's Taichi, he kinda sickens me. In fact, I'm really have a tough time even feeling any bit of sympathy towards the way he acts.  Finding it pretty hard to like Kiri's route itself, mostly because of the way Taichi acts in it.

I'm actually a little interested in Suika now as well. I guess I made the mistake of letting the ratings set my expectations for the game and never really bothered to read that many statements about it. But if it's anything complex, it's possible for a lot of people to miss out on what makes it good and give it a lower rating.

Made some progress in Kiri's route in CC after wasting a decent amount of time trying to lock it in.  Don't really know what to say so far, honestly. 

Really disliking that week's Taichi, he kinda sickens me. In fact, I'm really have a tough time even feeling any bit of sympathy towards the way he acts.  Finding it pretty hard to like Kiri's route itself, mostly because of the way Taichi acts in it.

Don't worry you're on the right track, half the times when you hate the Taichi you soon realise that it was in fact intentional.

But only half of the time.

When he's at his most despicable, that's just him being a dysfunctional human being. There's a reason he's in that school. There's something sort of fascinating about watching such a broken person trying his hardest to get on the right track even in the bleak situation he's in, and sometimes failing.