What are you playing?

Just finished Nanami's route/ending in Chaos;Head.

I'm shocked. I was expecting some cheap cutesy fandisc-esque fanservice scene plastered in there just for the hell of it, and what I got instead was an alternative ending with a rather dark twist to it. I can only hope the rest will be at least half this good, because I almost enjoyed this even more than the normal ending.

Just finished Nanami's route/ending in Chaos;Head.

I'm shocked. I was expecting some cheap cutesy fandisc-esque fanservice scene plastered in there just for the hell of it, and what I got instead was an alternative ending with a rather dark twist to it. I can only hope the rest will be at least half this good, because I almost enjoyed this even more than the normal ending.

h

You're giving me lust to read CHaos;HEaD Noah, but i can't japanese.

Can you tell me without spoiling too much if Michiru is getting less "annoying" in her route? :x I'm at the beginning where she is trying to be tsun, while she's actually pretty likable if she is NOT doing it that much. Or when it's clear she is pretending, those times are kinda funny. But when her reactions are tsun without making a "WOW that was actually really convincing >‿< I should remember this line" comment after it, she's kinda annoying to me. Will I see more of her other/real personality in her route?  :o  

I can't tell you anything because I will spoil you the plot :P

Haven't gotten to them yet, since they're only accessible on the second playthrough. I'm planning on making a thread with route summaries when I do, though. :)

Haha, we have some amazing differences in tastes. :D Well, I guess Michiru's route was still better than Yumiko's at least, but either Amane's or Makina's was my favourite.

Meh, amane's route was really really good but then the plot got really cheap.

Completed Tokeijikake no Ley Line -Tasogaredoki no Kyoukaisen

Good stuff, it is rather short though. This vn was almost like a anime in some ways. Simply put the setting, development of story, characters and comedy is very much in the spirit of anime way of doing things. It is on the easy side to read because it has mostly anime like dialogue. Quite little use of advanced words considering it's a vn..

The story is mainly the theme around magic objects at the  school. The protag and 2 others characters in a special invstiagations group try to solve out the mysteries, often connected to magical objects. It is investiagtions like setting, so they try to find stuff out. Talk to people and try to fix the problem that arise.

The characters are great, I found them hilarious very often. The drives the characters to new situations and interesting enough story developments. Most of the characters main characters got their fair time in the story and used it well. Made them develop and get interesting in a short amount of time. Still you get the feeling there isn't much depth left after that. But you doesn't really matter as another character is in the spotlight by then. Protag is good, so he doesn't drag down the story. He keeps it at the level with the other characters.

The route system is story chapter based with the true route at the end. G-senjou system basically. Side routes are more for lolz than anything. They are hardly that long and I found them fun because I didn't take them seriously.

BGM is very good imo. It has a few tracks that I would say was great. I just stopped reading just to listen to it for a while. Art is good stuff overall, detailed and nice colors and smoothness. I don't like how the sprites are drawn originally on the small side and they keep zooming in on them. Annoying, as it makes them look low res..

Enjoyble ride, most good factors of this vn was the comedy, characters, and anime like story setting. Characters and comedy are the main drives in this vn, the plots adds focus on spesific characters and mysteries. Keeps things interesting and fun going.

I'd score it something around 8/10.

Start playing "Tokyo School Life".

Weird, this is the first time a visual novel, a Steam release at that, managed to slip under my radar. I never heard about this VN nor the publisher before, and just noticed about it earlier while skimming through Steam new release list.

The user-defined tag for the game makes me quite curious also : "Psychological Horror". Doesn't look much like this kind of VN to me, but...who know...

I've stalled Tsuriotsu for a little bit of time, mostly so that I can begin playing another eroge that had kept my interest piqued over the past few months. Although I never bothered to pick it up before (due to getting sidetracked from various things..), I certainly have done so now.

What I like to do often, is play one eroge alongside another, and alternate between the two so to keep my attention-span in check. This means I'll still be playing Tsuriotsu, but also while I play this other game with Tsuriotsu on the side.

This eroge is quite purple. Actually, as of now I'd like to define it through the color purple itself.. because of how utterly 'purple' every element so far appearing in this work seems to be. Does that even make any sense? (Nope lol) Not without context, but in Shi'ei no Sona-nyl's case, that's how it feels (to me) from what I see of the music, writing, art, characters, everything. Purple. Purple. Purple. I sure hope you like the color purple.. probably enough so to manage mentally handling this ultra-purple Visual Novel experience. Purple. Never-ending purple!

All of that nonsense above was something I decided to write out at the moment, just to fill in for the lack of a more legitimate first impression of Sona-nyl. Firstly because, from what I've read of the story thus far, it's a bit too abstract to casually express in the way I tend to enjoy expressing these things. (*´・v・) And then not to mention, that spoiling absolutely any of the content in the What a Beautiful Series is something I wouldn't enjoy doing to other people. It's just criminal.

Lily is so cute though. Definitely one of the cutest I've seen in a while. (*‿*✿) (She is also voiced by Kawashima Rino, making her three times as amazing)

B2X40t5.jpg

Are there any good gameplay VNs?

I mean, something like Symphonic Rain or Little Busters! gameplay is just fine too. Doesn't have to be Kamidori or Utawarerumono.

Also, PLEASE not something like Shikkoku No Sharnoth. I care more about story than difficulty level.

No, this is not an order. It is a badly worded request.

Are there any good gameplay VNs?

I mean, something like Symphonic Rain or Little Busters! gameplay is just fine too. Doesn't have to be Kamidori or Utawarerumono.

Also, PLEASE not something like Shikkoku No Sharnoth. I care more about story than difficulty level.

No, this is not an order. It is a badly worded request.

Too bad you despised VLR.

Anyway, try Danganronpa if you haven't.