What are you playing?

While she gets more interesting, she stays equally dumb - or gets even worse, arguably, since you're suddenly expected to take her as something more than a comic relief character.

But yeah, lets wait for what Sirius has to say, maybe I just hate on Michiru too much. And I might actually be in the minority here. :D

I concur, while she never gets "smarter", she does sort of drop the act later on and it becomes much more natural.  I must say that when I read it, I ranked her fairly lowly with Makina as my favorite as her route was much more action and catered to what I cared about the most.  Honestly in retrospect, Michiru's route might be the most emotionally impactful with Sachi following.

hmm when looking back, i liked michiru alot, especially at the start of her route, when she suddenly turns into the quite version of herself & you don´t know whats going on. her character/route left a much bigger impact than sachis, but thats only how i felt whilest playing.

While she gets more interesting, she stays equally dumb - or gets even worse, arguably, since you're suddenly expected to take her as something more than a comic relief character.

But yeah, lets wait for what Sirius has to say, maybe I just hate on Michiru too much. And I might actually be in the minority here. :D

It's just that I don't really like tsun(dere) characters in general. Knowing how they work and will react to everything makes them less interesting. That's why I wondered if she actually turns into one/keeps acting like one, or just stops doing that. As for the other characters, so far I like conversations with Makina best I think (besides the monologues from the mc).

I concur, while she never gets "smarter", she does sort of drop the act later on and it becomes much more natural.

More natural tsun or more natural in her real personality? (or does that happen to be the same?)

It's just that I don't really like tsun(dere) characters in general. Knowing how they work and will react to everything makes them less interesting. That's why I wondered if she actually turns into one/keeps acting like one, or just stops doing that. As for the other characters, so far I like conversations with Makina best I think (besides the monologues from the mc).

More natural tsun or more natural in her real personality? (or does that happen to be the same?)

Michiru puts on the act for a very specific reason, and thus is part of her character.  Once you meet that confrontation, you suddenly won't feel estranged by it and realize how natural it was for her to do it.

Edit 2: SO MANY UNFORGETTABLE QUOTES

"This woman is trying to disrupt the economy of the shopping district via her tits"

"When students shut themselves up in their room, the only answer is homework or masturbation."

I have 50+ screenshot of Grisaia quotes in my pic folder.

Was GnK the VN with the mostrous 10hr common route

I want myself some Amane hentai

Don't worry, you will get A LOT of it in her route. Not that I'm complaining. Amane best girl.

Slowly trying to get the B ending in Chaos;Head.

Actually, is it worth getting at all? I'm a bit lazy to do it -_-

Actually, is it worth getting at all? I'm a bit lazy to do it -_-

The B ending is where you come to know about all the different New-Gen cases and how they were carried out. The ending diverges in the last chapter from the A and AA ends. There's also some illumination on two characters.

All in all it does the job of tying in the loose ends.

I picked up Zanmataisei Demonbane. Got nothing to say, since I am literally only a minute in. Although, I do have high hopes since it's Nitroplus. heh heh.

Welcome aboard.

I'm at chapter 8 in Demonbane and I can tell you that you'll surely enjoy it. It has the right mix and never really gets boring.

Just got the first ending (silent sky) in Chaos;Head Noah. Overall, I enjoyed the VN a lot even on my second read, in some parts probably much more than the first time. The only real minus I can think of are some plot holes/contradictions in the story - but I'm still kind of hoping they explain those in the different endings at least. See edit.

Well, it's time for the routes now - doing Nana's first since that has the earliest splitting point.

Actually, is it worth getting at all? I'm a bit lazy to do it  -_-

I'd assume it has some important plot details at the very least, since the default ending left quite some things out.

It doesn't take that long to skip through the entire VN - if you have a guide, it should be relatively quick. You just need to pick all the delusions that lead to その目だれの目.

EDIT: Whoa, the second playthrough has additional scenes revealing more plot? :o This changes everything!

sooo i´m done with my 2nd playthrough of "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi", seems like shit is gonna start now for real. man this aoi brat is some kind of a bitch, dunno how many times i felt the urge to smack my laptop whilest playing, hope she gets brutally murdered by miyuki in the next playthrough.

edit: though i cannot shake the feeling off, i´m the one who gets transformed to minced meat :/

prepare for the worst!

Just got back to the start of the day of the festival again in Katawa Shoujo, having made fewer bad decisions and what looks like a pretty good budding relationship with Emi. I am still nonetheless terrified that

any moment now, Kenji could come along and assassinate me with a bottle of whiskey

All because you went with a femmy.

sooo i´m done with my 2nd playthrough of "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi", seems like shit is gonna start now for real. man this aoi brat is some kind of a bitch, dunno how many times i felt the urge to smack my laptop whilest playing, hope she gets brutally murdered by miyuki in the next playthrough.

edit: though i cannot shake the feeling off, i´m the one who gets transformed to minced meat :/

What are you saying, don't you want to biribiri? :P

nah no sympathy for the sidecast!

Is she really, though? :P

Anyway, spoilers, man. :D You should probably tag that at the very least, it's not even in the vndb tags.

I'm pretty surprised you got to Aoi's route on your first try, though - it took me about 3 - 4 tries, and there was some mindfuck on the first route in between.

:P Still, now that you got this far - welcome to the real parts. And enjoy, really curious how you'll get through those~

Okay, I spent enough time with Edelweiss, to ascertain whether I like it or not. I don't like everything about it (like equipping the entire male cast with idiot balls), but in general it's a fine read. The fandisc was great.

A brief shoutout to a special girl; Ran. Because I want to write a few words about her.

0003.jpg

Ran is probably the most original character I've seen in quite a while. I didn't expect to see a ScroogeMcDuck-dere personality in a visual novel, nor do I expect to see it ever again.

Her little jealousy-moments throughout all of Edelweiss (even other girls's routes) are cute, her arc is satisfying and the route itself was quite enjoyable. Not my favorite girl, but close.

That's it. I still like Kira*Kira more, because it's more real of a story and generally easier to like. 

Okay, I spent enough time with Edelweiss, to ascertain whether I like it or not. I don't like everything about it (like equipping the entire male cast with idiot balls), but in general it's a fine read. The fandisc was great.

A brief shoutout to a special girl; Ran. Because I want to write a few words about her.

0003.jpg

Ran is probably the most original character I've seen in quite a while. I didn't expect to see a ScroogeMcDuck-dere personality in a visual novel, nor do I expect to see it ever again.

Her little jealousy-moments throughout all of Edelweiss (even other girls's routes) are cute, her arc is satisfying and the route itself was quite enjoyable. Not my favorite girl, but close.

That's it. I still like Kira*Kira more, because it's more real of a story and generally easier to like. 

glad you enjoyed the game like i did. especially rins route in its fandisc was worth reading through.