What are you playing?

sooo done with first route of Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi, so far nearly everything looked very lovey-dovey, guess it wont stay that way for long.

Now don't you dare do the other rou- Aoi's route is great, have fun. :)

I hope you're not using a guide? Not only would it destroy the entire purpose of the VN, but it also won't work.

The trial for 悪魔娘の看板料理 just came out, with the full game releasing at the end of this month.

It's really pretty good. You run a restaurant, and you need to do things like getting your ingredients, researching new dishes, sending adventurers out to do various things, increasing your staff and advance their characters, and even help redevelop the town your restaurant is in by building other buildings. It's a fun game, writing isn't too difficult either. So if you want a pretty unique VN which is part VN, part management sim, give it a try. I'm definitely going to play the full version when it comes out.

Game site: http://shchara.co.jp/04develop/akuma/0top.html

Trial download: http://shchara.co.jp/04develop/akuma/4down1.htm#%E3%83%80%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89

Reached Chapter 7 in Demonbane.

It is definitely a great ride with awesome action and great characters. 

But now I'm hoping that the things will enter the next phase by the next chapter.

I really consider Demonbane something.. special. It really had a bit of everything. One moment you're invited to the "cum throne room" (first time I read this I was like "what? wait a minute..*rereads*..nope it really says cum throne room gdi")  and the next you're fighting epic battles while reading emotional scenes about the characters. This was one of my first VNs and I was amazed by the H-scenes.. and the excuses to make them happen :D. They could go on for a LONG time too.

Because lack of time and the urge to finish some some RPGs I was playing I didn't really read that much, but I've got three endings in Cartagra last weekend. Cartagra is pretty nice, compared to kara no shoujo the pacing is really good. This also makes it feel a bit darker and more serious, a feeling that Kara no Shoujo lacked for me unfortunately. I'm looking forward to the true route!

Reached Chapter 7 in Demonbane.

It is definitely a great ride with awesome action and great characters. 

But now I'm hoping that the things will enter the next phase by the next chapter.

The story doesn't pickup for the first 10 chapters. Up to this point it's very minster of the week-ish.

Finished chapter 6 in Chaos;Head Noah. What a great chapter, the atmosphere is something this VN really excels at. Enjoying the read a lot even on my second way through, I'm really glad that my tastes haven't changed. Getting all the small details I either forgot or missed is fun, and so are all the crazy TIPS, 80% of which are just 2chan trivia. :D All the memes and slang plastered right into the narration constantly make me laugh, especially Takumi freaking out over everyone being a 'chuuni idiot' in the last chapter was incredible. :D

dont worry, its not my style to use any guides while playing vns for the first time in general.

Awesome, that's how I like to read VNs too. :)

I really consider Demonbane something.. special. It really had a bit of everything. One moment you're invited to the "cum throne room" (first time I read this I was like "what? wait a minute..*rereads*..nope it really says cum throne room gdi")  and the next you're fighting epic battles while reading emotional scenes about the characters. This was one of my first VNs and I was amazed by the H-scenes.. and the excuses to make them happen :D. They could go on for a LONG time too.

I had the same reaction when I read that "cum throne room", I had thought that it was a mistake or something but then saw that it was even in italics like it was begging for attention. As for h-scenes I have only read the first and it amazingly hilarious(first the way Kurou's dick is drawn and secondly what happens when you choose to "hold it in"). And as you said the blend of action, comedy and emotional scenes is pretty well done.

The story doesn't pickup for the first 10 chapters. Up to this point it's very minster of the week-ish.

Well now that I think about it how many chapters does Demonbane have ? 

Finished chapter 6 in Chaos;Head Noah. What a great chapter, the atmosphere is something this VN really excels at. Enjoying the read a lot even on my second way through, I'm really glad that my tastes haven't changed. Getting all the small details I either forgot or missed is fun, and so are all the crazy TIPS, 80% of which are just 2chan trivia. :D All the memes and slang plastered right into the narration constantly make me laugh, especially Takumi freaking out over everyone being a 'chuuni idiot' in the last chapter was incredible. :D

Awesome, that's how I like to read VNs too. :)

But the real question is... did it crash when you tried to save?

----

Started reading Irotoridori no Sekai. Too much kanji. 

I had the same reaction when I read that "cum throne room", I had thought that it was a mistake or something but then saw that it was even in italics like it was begging for attention. As for h-scenes I have only read the first and it amazingly hilarious(first the way Kurou's dick is drawn and secondly what happens when you choose to "hold it in"). And as you said the blend of action, comedy and emotional scenes is pretty well done.

Well now that I think about it how many chapters does Demonbane have ? 

Unfortunately I don't remember.

Started G-SNM a few days ago (again) and like the last time I dropped it again. I just can't get warm with the whole thing. But It isn't so that I dislike that whole thing, on the contrary I think it's pretty good but it just do not harmonize well with myself ;)

I think I now start DaCapo 2. Since most say it is much better than DaCapo, I think I'll like it.

So, I'm reading Edelweiss. It's... Different?

It starts off really bad, to a point of which I hated every character introduced on screen. Then, it becomes really enjoyable, only to once again drop itself below dinosaur bones and to rise up again.

Halfway through the common route, it finally stays enjoyable consistently, while constantly reducing the omnipresent "... just turn this off"-vibe until it's gone for good. 

Not the easiest story to get into, that's for sure. I'm still not sure, if I should praise or insult Edelweiss. 

I spoiled G-Shenjou no Maou for myself so I picked up Kira*Kira. Seems alright so far and it's right up my alley, being a musician myself.

Erm... cum is a latin word used to mean that something has two functions (That's why it's in italics). I don't remember the second function here but it just means that the room serves both as a throne room and something else.

It's an incredibly common word in english. If you're skeptical, type "define:cum" into google and look at the definition which appears.

It's "Temple cum throne room".

And ............ yeah I did know that cum means 'combined' just saying that the way it was used seemed like a second meaning was being implied. You know .......... it could be symbolism perhaps ?

Last time I checked it was 10.

I might be severely wrong though.

Goodluck. <3

10 seems too early. I'm at chapter 8 already so ........... but who knows things might become really fast at the end.

It's "Temple cum throne room".

And ............ yeah I did know that cum means 'combined' just saying that the way it was used seemed like a second meaning was being implied. You know .......... it could be symbolism perhaps ?

On one hand it'd be pretty logical for it to mean 2 things (based on the rest of the VN.. lol), but on the other hand.. maybe it's just a translation thing, with cum just being the most normal word in English. Just like how gay means happy. I don't know what they called the temple cum throne room in the Japanese version. But really..in the end it doesn't matter because temple cum throne room is repeated so often in a certain way everyone would think it's suspicious!

"This is a temple cum throne room" "This.. is a temple cum throne room" "This is a temple cum throne room!" "This is a temple cum throne room" "This is a temple cum throne room" "This is a temple cum throne room"