What are you playing?

Nuuuuuuuuuuu...they might not be as good as Haru's route, but they're still worth reading.  If you've already finished Kanon's, you might as well read Mizuha's, right?  It is pretty much the second-best route, and she's just so adorable when she goes all dere.

Well fine... Can't say no to that adorable avatar of yours anyways  <_<

Well fine... Can't say no to that adorable avatar of yours anyways  <_<

Heh heh heh.  Sachi will rule the world   :sachi:

Seriously, though.  Out of all the side routes, I'd say that Mizuha's is the best, in terms of quality story and the good ending.  Bad end is meh, so you won't miss out on much if you skip it, but damn, that good end was well-done, and not unrealistic at all.

Heh heh heh.  Sachi will rule the world   :sachi:

Seriously, though.  Out of all the side routes, I'd say that Mizuha's is the best, in terms of quality story and the good ending.  Bad end is meh, so you won't miss out on much if you skip it, but damn, that good end was well-done, and not unrealistic at all.

Ah well I always play the bad ends first, somehow they make me feel even better about the good ends (I learned this the hard way with Grisaia no Kajitsu  ;) )

Nuuuuuuuuuuu...they might not be as good as Haru's route, but they're still worth reading.  If you've already finished Kanon's, you might as well read Mizuha's, right?  It is pretty much the second-best route, and she's just so adorable when she goes all dere.

zeno san is right, i found myself wanting to do that (skip all the meh heroine and just go straight to the main) quite often. aand i found myself quite reluctant to read, often ends up not reading the rest. learnt that from deardrops, i read through riho's route first. :amane: .

Ah well I always play the bad ends first, somehow they make me feel even better about the good ends (I learned this the hard way with Grisaia no Kajitsu  ;) )

reading the good end first and finishes it with bad end leaves bitter aftertaste after all.

by the way, i see our naming sense is quite, alike (?) :illya:

I there somewhere I can farm rubies? This may be hard to believe, but I've yet to get even a single one. I've seen people talk about how they can be found in the Rosean Mountains, but do I have to excavate them or something? Also, how do I get the Maria's Heart accessory? I know it's a Yuela route-exclusive, but I have no idea where to get it.

I there somewhere I can farm rubies? This may be hard to believe, but I've yet to get even a single one. I've seen people talk about how they can be found in the Rosean Mountains, but do I have to excavate them or something? Also, how do I get the Maria's Heart accessory? I know it's a Yuela route-exclusive, but I have no idea where to get it.

get mylen to join your party, everything will be a walk in park. i mean it.

on the other side, if you enjoy challenge, don't use her much. lol

get mylen to join your party, everything will be a walk in park. i mean it.

on the other side, if you enjoy challenge, don't use her much. lol

I already have everyone. I was asking if there was somewhere I could farm Rubies and Maria's Hearts. I don't believe even Mylen increases the rate I can get those at.

I just remembered about the Fault Milestone One demo I played a while ago.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was advertised as if they were transported to a world without people, a world where only the two of them existed. How long does this solitude last? Approximately 15 minutes.

After smacking my face against my keyboard for awhile... I finished Yumina... so then I started chipping away at my backlog. I can't believe how many things I have left near completion.. it's not even funny.

So I finished up Saya no Uta (needed to get the other ending), and I also finished up Narcissu side 2... and now my tear ducts hurt.

From there I'll probably finally get started on Shikkoku no Sharnoth, as I really should have already been reading it awhile ago.. as long as I can resist starting Eden.

After smacking my face against my keyboard for awhile... I finished Yumina... so then I started chipping away at my backlog. I can't believe how many things I have left near completion.. it's not even funny.

So I finished up Saya no Uta (needed to get the other ending), and I also finished up Narcissu side 2... and now my tear ducts hurt.

From there I'll probably finally get started on Shikkoku no Sharnoth, as I really should have already been reading it awhile ago.. as long as I can resist starting Eden.

i probably won't touch yumina for some time. lol.you know why.

and, you sure like to stop reading one vn in the middle of it and read another one, huh? :makina:

i heard some positive (negative) opinion for that one tearjerker narcissu. is it really that good? tbh, i haven't read it yet

i probably won't touch yumina for some time. lol.you know why.

and, you sure like to stop reading one vn in the middle of it and read another one, huh? :makina:

i heard some positive (negative) opinion for that one tearjerker narcissu. is it really that good? tbh, i haven't read it yet

Tis pain. I understand. o-o

Narcissu is really great and I really enjoyed it myself. Probably going to be one of the few VNs I will end up rereading more than twice.