What are you playing?

Currently playing Chaos;Head (I'm not the only one apparently).

The beginning was really nice, just as I remembered from the anime (except the anime looked like shit). It blends horror, mystery and denpa pretty well and Takumi is just perfect as a pathetic otaku. The delusion triggers are pretty cool too, I stop every time to play both >.>

Now I reached the point where things happen that I don't remember happening in the anime (I just finished chapter 6 yesterday), and it keeps being good! Which is a surprise to me, at this point the anime had already jumped the shark and became bad. Hopefully the end will keep it together.

The beginning was really nice, just as I remembered from the anime (except the anime looked like shit). It blends horror, mystery and denpa pretty well and Takumi is just perfect as a pathetic otaku. The delusion triggers are pretty cool too, I stop every time to play both >.>

Now I reached the point where things happen that I don't remember happening in the anime (I just finished chapter 6 yesterday), and it keeps being good! Which is a surprise to me, at this point the anime had already jumped the shark and became bad. Hopefully the end will keep it together.

That was the same for me there were a lot of moments that I didn't remembered and that was really great to see them in the VN (and also the anime itself must be a dellusion it doesn't exist :D )

Chapter 6-7-8-9-10 are pretty much not present in the anime (only the parts with the inspector, and even so they are extremely rushed in the anime)

And yes, even the ending is different from the anime.

Well I'm glad I didn't take the delusion trigger for watching the Chaos;Head anime.

I finished Chapter 3 in Demonbane. And it does remind me of Dra Koi, those fight scenes especially which are a blend of humour action and awesomeness. And the more I think about it the more similarities I find between them. Demonbane might as well be a more-polished-and-longer-mecha version of Dra Koi. Since I liked Dra Koi even though it was such a short ride, I guess Demonbane should be even better.

Now I had a delusion in a particular 'scene' in chapter 3.

I saw a t-th ......... thing sticking out of Kurou. And Altach-Nacha liked that something a lot.

But I mean seriously what is wrong with people. I just can't ............ I mean I had to blink my eyes a couple of times to be sure I wasn't seeing things.

Damn it, everyone is further than me! :D I need to hurry up and finish up the first playthrough at least, so I can make those route summaries. :D

Also, Takumi's reactions are just so good. I was dying when he went around calling everyone a chuuni idiot in chapter 4, especially when it got to the underground scene. :D

I don't know, I just started watching Fate/Stay Night and it's pretty enjoyable. I'm not exactly well-versed when it comes to anime, though, so maybe I'm just wrong.

oh, i forgot to underline the USUALLY word, i mean, i enjoyed fsn anime, even that one anime is the one that plunged me into this lil world of visual novels. lol.

it's just so i don't get my expectation too high for vn based anime and feel like shit, like after watching majikoi anime vers and say, .

PMn_OCYE.jpg/

Steins;Gate and the Unlimited blade works adaptation are exceptions.

Clannad, Kanon, Air, Little Busters!, Myself;Yourself, True Tears, ef: Fairy Tale of the Two, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and White Album 2 are just a few VN's I can think of that got really good anime adaptations (Air might be a bit questionable but my point still stands nonetheless) so please don't be so negative if you would, Christina  :sachi:

On topic: I'm really considering just skipping ahead in G-Senjou and doing Haru's route, she's so amazing  :wub:  (the other heroines though, ughhhh).

On topic: I'm really considering just skipping ahead in G-Senjou and doing Haru's route, she's so amazing  :wub:  (the other heroines though, ughhhh).

Nuuuuuuuuuuu...they might not be as good as Haru's route, but they're still worth reading.  If you've already finished Kanon's, you might as well read Mizuha's, right?  It is pretty much the second-best route, and she's just so adorable when she goes all dere.

Clannad, Kanon, Air, Little Busters!, Myself;Yourself, True Tears, ef: Fairy Tale of the Two, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and White Album 2 are just a few VN's I can think of that got really good anime adaptations (Air might be a bit questionable but my point still stands nonetheless) so please don't be so negative if you would, Christina  :sachi:

Still exceptions.