What are you playing?

On the middle of the second year at raising my magical lolis on romanesque. I'm seriously raging at the amount of quests I was given in a row that require spells that my lolis still don't know. Fortunately I will be able to do about 4-5 quests in a row that are like 3-6 weeks away from expiring. I wanted to get all done, but I fear that I will let at least 1 or 2 end the time limit. That shit makes me sad ;-;

The third year will pile on many more quests than even that. You are not meant to be able to 100% the game in your first playthrough. Although getting good at the dice game and ensuring that you can learn 2 or 3 spells for each character between each lesson can allow you to complete more quests, you'll never get all of them. Accept this fact now before you pull your hair out trying to get everything on your first run at the game.

The third year will pile on many more quests than even that. You are not meant to be able to 100% the game in your first playthrough. Although getting good at the dice game and ensuring that you can learn 2 or 3 spells for each character between each lesson can allow you to complete more quests, you'll never get all of them. Accept this fact now before you pull your hair out trying to get everything on your first run at the game.

Now I have like 10-15 to do and the dice game is actually fairly easy, as long as make a good starting spell with quick bump, since you don't have any spirit to lose anyway, makes a single lesson worth about 2 advanced spells for each of them sometimes. But not being able to do everyone one of them still bothers me a lot, the game completionist inside of me is screaming ;-;.

A while ago I finished the glorious Tenshihane (written by the same guy who did Asairo so naturally I consumed that thing (*´・v・)) and have entirely fallen in love with the trap protagonist trope. I needed another trap protagonist in an eroge that was well-regarded.. so I looked no further than Tsuriotsu which another great writer had a part in.

I've barely read past the prologue portion of Tsuriotsu and.. Wow. This eroge already seems to sport some amazing potential right off the bat. Definitely going to enjoy reading this, and maybe afterwards, I can finally pick up Ruitomo to fully complete what could be called a "Trap Protagonist Holy Trinity".

10994.jpg

Holy shit what a believable trap.. (・-・。)

A while ago I finished the glorious Tenshihane (written by the same guy who did Asairo so naturally I consumed that thing (*´・v・)) and have entirely fallen in love with the trap protagonist trope. I needed another trap protagonist in an eroge that was well-regarded.. so I looked no further than Tsuriotsu which another great writer had a part in.

10994.jpg

Kenny-chan would be happy to welcome you into the trap thread.

I've barely read past the prologue portion of Tsuriotsu and.. Wow. This eroge already seems to sport some amazing potential right off the bat. Definitely going to enjoy reading this, and maybe afterwards, I can finally pick up Ruitomo to fully complete what could be called a "Trap Protagonist Holy Trinity".

10994.jpg

Don't forget to get the fully voiced version, because Tomo's voice is love. <3

Wait... are you telling me

that is a trap? B-but... no...the cuteness--! ;_;

Just finishing up Ai's route in Yumina the Ethereal. I gotta say I liked her route 1000x more than Kirara's. Just gonna put that out there. Yumina's route up next and then I can finish up all the little stuff and move on with my life.

On a side note, I should really get around to working on my VNDB...