What are you playing?

Um guys, rekt me if I'm wrong, but are people who haven't played C;H supposed to know about this so called "delusions"?

#rekt. It's the equivalent of choices in the game. Every once in a while you'll have the choice between triggering a "good", a "bad" or not triggering a delusion, which is just the MC imagining things (or is it?) and changes the following scene accordingly. It's not a spoiler.

#rekt. It's the equivalent of choices in the game. Every once in a while you'll have the choice between triggering a "good", a "bad" or not triggering a delusion, which is just the MC imagining things (or is it?) and changes the following scene accordingly. It's not a spoiler.

Ok, thanks a bunch

It a little more complicated, especially the "bad" and "good", but well,the best to do is to read C;H, especially since it's a good VN.

It is indeed the best way to understand it I was myself curious about what it was when I first heard of delusions and not choices but once you're in it it's awesome:)

Haha delusions are fun I try to do both of them to see which one I prefer (it takes some time but well it's not a problem since it's fun ^^ ) and reload in order to take the one I like more

Ugh, while the delusions themselves are interesting, the delusion trigger system was fucking bullshit, " Oh yeah click this little tiny red or green dot in the corner to trigger something" it was fucking retarded and if you didnt pay close attention to the screen you would miss it.

Ugh, while the delusions themselves are interesting, the delusion trigger system was fucking bullshit, " Oh yeah click this little tiny red or green dot in the corner to trigger something" it was fucking retarded and if you didnt pay close attention to the screen you would miss it.

Well, the green/red waves kinda stand out as something moving on top of something not moving I guess... but in any case, the sound effect that goes with it is pretty much impossible to miss though.

Doing Romanesque now. I'm on the 2nd year and this is basically a harem simulator(with a *bit* of loli raising simulator too) in the makings so far. Not saying I'm not enjoying it though.  :makina:

Out of the 2 apprentices I'm appointing Kaya as best grill so far, I hope that Aria can surprise to change my mind though. That way it would be more interesting.

Nearing the end of my first route in Kira Kira (or at least I think I am) and

this is the second VN I've played that touches on one of the heroines being a burn victim. It's certainly not having the same impact on me that Katawa Shoujo did, but it's still a specific plot point that hits home for me, really hard. I have no idea where it's going from here; I hope they don't just sweep it all under the rug after Kirari recovers. That would be too cheap, and I'd lose a lot of respect for this VN if they did that.

EDIT: Okay, it doesn't seem to be doing that, so that's good, though I do wonder how the hell this is going to wrap up.

A five-year time-skip after Kirari's death is not at all what I expected.

Still playing Kamidori alchemy meister, have like 50+ hours into it now...I would guess I'm close to half way done with the story, just the story, quests and farming and leveling is not included... I'm gonna be stuck with this one for a while...Hopefully I can finish all 3 routes before my Spring break starts, Im planning the Muv-luv trilogy for spring break, I doubt I can finish Muv-luv, unlimited, and alternative in the 10 days of my break, so I'm gonna try to get a head start for it 

I finished my first route in Kira Kira.

I don't know if this VN does what it does quite as well as other VNs do, but everything it does do seems tailor-made to appeal to me. 

I mean, I grew up as a punk-rock kid playing in a shitty punk-rock band; all of my greatest memories are from being on the stage, and music is a huge part of who I am. This VN hits those notes, and it also hits on the nostalgia of growing up.

That, and

the fact that the heroine died in a fire, and the MC has to learn to deal with that. I'm a burn victim, so I am pretty sensitive to topics involving fire, and I'm also just personally extremely sensitive to anything involving the separation of two people in love.

Needless to say, I was crying my goddamn eyes out when Shikanosuke was introducing that last song... It was such an upbeat moment, but it hit me so fucking hard. I felt it, too. I felt myself, right there, in that moment.

I'm still reeling a little bit. I don't know if I'm going to get much sleep tonight.

I have to agree with this - I mean, the fact that I went through the entire VN without even knowing they existed proves this point all too well. The devs must've known this as well, because in the Noah version I'm playing right now, the delusion triggers have a huge overlay over the entire screen, so they're impossible to miss in this version.

I have to agree with this - I mean, the fact that I went through the entire VN without even knowing they existed proves this point all too well. The devs must've known this as well, because in the Noah version I'm playing right now, the delusion triggers have a huge overlay over the entire screen, so they're impossible to miss in this version.

If i remember well, Noah have some extended routes and endings for every heroine.