What are you playing?

Just finished Princess Waltz. It's really great, funny and I think it has a good plot, at least I like it.

What I didn't like was that you don't end with the girl you want, and that you always go with Chris, I didn't like it, I play VNs because you can choose to end with a girl or another. Apart from that, it's great.

Still thinking about which VN should I start tomorrow or the day after

Just finished Kara no Shoujo 2, with the true ending.

My god. Just... wow. I didn't expect it to surpass the original, but it actually did. Extremely pleased with this sequel.

Great, now I have to learn Japanese to read it. Damn, why was Kara no Shoujo so good?

Great, now I have to learn Japanese to read it. Damn, why was Kara no Shoujo so good?

Well the first one had an Engilsh version, so I'm guessing this might get localized as well. It's just going to take a few years.

For me personally, KnS3 can't come soon enough.

Ok, so... I'm playing Shuffle, I'm in Kaede's route and what I want to ask is... is Shuffle really worth playing? I mean, so far I can't say I'm enjoying it that much, I guess I would say it's average at much.

Ok, so... I'm playing Shuffle, I'm in Kaede's route and what I want to ask is... is Shuffle really worth playing? I mean, so far I can't say I'm enjoying it that much, I guess I would say it's average at much.

Shuffle!'s a pretty average game. The Primula route has a pretty good story though.

Now, i'm spliting my time between Hoshizora and Kamidori Alchemy Meister...Kamidori is quite fun. I love those strategic stuffs.

I'm not enjoying Hoshizora much...do you guys know when the game start getting better? I played around 3-4 hours. Protag is kinda...dumb when he asks stuff, specially when talking to Mare.

Now, i'm spliting my time between Hoshizora and Kamidori Alchemy Meister...Kamidori is quite fun. I love those strategic stuffs.

I'm not enjoying Hoshizora much...do you guys know when the game start getting better? I played around 3-4 hours. Protag is kinda...dumb when he asks stuff, specially when talking to Mare.

It gets better once you get about half way through the common route I'd say. After you meet all the characters and start splitting into routes.

Just finished Haruka's route. I forgot how hard some of the choices were in LB... though so far, I think Haruka's route had the hardest ones for me. I don't remember spending as much time deciding in other routes than I did in hers.

Don't click if you haven't played Haruka's route.

Right before you found out Kanata was pretending to be Haruka? FUCKING TABLE FLIP! I spent so much time debating the choice there.

I'll probably do Kud's route tomorrow and try to do the Muscle Sensation route as well, though I'm predicting that I won't be very successful in the latter.

Just finished Haruka's route. I forgot how hard some of the choices were in LB... though so far, I think Haruka's route had the hardest ones for me. I don't remember spending as much time deciding in other routes than I did in hers.

Don't click if you haven't played Haruka's route.

Right before you found out Kanata pretending to be Haruka? FUCKING TABLE FLIP! I spent so much time debating the choice there.

I'll probably do Kud's route tomorrow and try to do the Muscle Sensation route as well, though I'm predicting that I won't be very successful in the latter.

If it makes it any better, Haruka's is the hardest, aside from Refrain's second half of the choices, out of the other character routes, especially since they lead to bad ends.

If it makes it any better, Haruka's is the hardest, aside from Refrain's second half of the choices, out of the other character routes, especially since they lead to bad ends.

That is probably true, some of the choices in Haruka's route could take more than one try.

I recently finished Haruka's route as well, though I have been playing with a walkthrough. >_>;; One of my favorite routes so far though. Now moving on to Kud's route.

I actualy haven't made a lot of progress in any VN recently, I got a bit distracted by life and video games. I did play about 30 minutes of Fate, going for Unlimited Blade Works route, a few days after finishing Haruka's route in LB, but was too tired and had to stop before I fell asleep in front of my PC. I also started To the Moon last weekend, but I've only completed the prologue so far.