What are you playing?

Based on some of the things people have said in the past (including the translator), I'm almost certain that SubaHibi's translator plans to fully complete the translation by this year at least. Whenever that happens, I think it'll be interesting to have a lot more people reading SubaHibi since it is quite special. (well, that's my opinion on the work) I almost wonder if SubaHibi will compete with MLA for highest rated on VNDB.. but that's quite the stretch given the H-content. In any case, I really look forward to the people reading it with the full translation release. ^^

12Riven is 100% translated. Still needs to be edited and qc's but they are also facing technical difficulties.

Are you guys sure about Subahibi? Because the translation hasn't been updated in a very long time.

Subahibi has progressed somewhere around 5% in the last month. The last three VNTS updates has shown updated progress. That's just translation, however. Editing has not progressed at all. Who knows how long that will take, it's all up to Herkz.

Subahibi has progressed somewhere around 5% in the last month. The last three VNTS updates has shown updated progress. That's just translation, however. Editing has not progressed at all. Who knows how long that will take, it's all up to Herkz.

There should be constant editing progress on Subahibi every week for a while now at least.

Something he said himself in the latest 'Translation Status Update/Discussion' thread on r/visualnovels (Reddit). I don't know exactly what this means, but it implies that editing progress might not end up happening as slowly as the translation progress over the last few years did.

Based on some of the things people have said in the past (including the translator), I'm almost certain that SubaHibi's translator plans to fully complete the translation by this year at least. Whenever that happens, I think it'll be interesting to have a lot more people reading SubaHibi since it is quite special. (well, that's my opinion on the work) I almost wonder if SubaHibi will compete with MLA for highest rated on VNDB.. but that's quite the stretch given the H-content. In any case, I really look forward to the people reading it with the full translation release. ^^

Are the H scenes being translated in Suba Hibi? I didnt think they were.

They are. The deal is they aren't listing the ero replay scripts in the translation progress. Due to the way the game was made, the h-scene replay feature uses different script files, but are the same in content. All h-scenes will be translated, as they are in the partial that was released.

Are the H scenes being translated in Suba Hibi? I didnt think they were.

Yes. The H scenes are also being translated because most of them are relatively important to the story (as in, they contribute to the content of the story). It'd actually be pretty crazy if they were left out of the translation. :/

Still reading  I/O

Route E. Finally a properly long route (C and D were short). There are quite a few interesting things, but no new big revelations so far. So many questions, but a sci-fi VN is finally explaining itself explicitly in what is the true route,  

Here's the good part

Don't think you're done after E

Was playing a little game called Detective Grimoire, its kinda like Ace Attorney but seems pretty easy. Then my game crashed :x
Nice game though and definitely one for AA fans, the main character does remind me of Phoenix in AA a bit because he is smart and sarky at the same time

Still mainly working through Da Capo II. Finished Anzu's route, onto Nanaka's! Yay? Given Koko's route quality, and the fact that they're sharing so much of their story, I'm a little worried.... But I will say that I'm really enjoying the part of each of the routes where they're lovey dovey. Somehow I picked a route progression that mirrored my real life relationship, that was nice. It was actually really relateable? Yeah....

I was always curious about the Da Capo series. How is it?

Da Capo 1 is bad awful, but Da Capo 2 is pretty alright. Da Capo 3 is apparently great, but not translated yet.

Given Koko's route quality, and the fact that they're sharing so much of their story, I'm a little worried.... But I will say that I'm really enjoying the part of each of the routes where they're lovey dovey.

You won't have to worry then, because you are getting exactly what you're asking for here.

Da Capo 1 is bad awful, but Da Capo 2 is pretty alright. Da Capo 3 is apparently great, but not translated yet.

You won't have to worry then, because you are getting exactly what you're asking for here.

Ah, thank you! That's good. I was worried I'd be buried in angst or love triangles again or something... Haha Koko route.. Anzu's route was pretty fluffy, though, so there's that...

Doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon.  Pretty sure Aaeru, the creator (I think?  Pretty sure, anyway) of Fuwa, got a C&D letter from Mangagamer's lawyer after they found out that she was fan translating it, and it ended with her dropping it, and I'm assuming some agreement was made that basically went along the lines of "If you try it again, we'll sue your ass into oblivion".  It's highly likely that they'd sue anyone else that would try, and the fact that they sent a C&D letter to a fan translator alone is probably enough to make it extremely unlikely that another group will try again.

TL;DR: Don't hold your breath.  If it's going to get translated, it'll only be through an official license.

All of that was before my time at Fuwa, or at least before I got active if I had already joined (I was kinda not really there, since I could barely play any VNs on a Mac), so if anyone could correct any false information I said, I'd be pretty grateful.