What are you playing?

In its favor, it's absolutely gorgeous from characters to menus to simple transitions. Voice acting seems fine indeed, and that's about all it has going for it.

The premise to the entire story is so very ridiculously cheesy and as I mentioned earlier, the protag is a shitty protag. Right from the prologue, I 'disconnected' with him.

That's the impression I have at the moment. When the best route is the siscon route (SHE'S BLOOD-RELATED) you know something's wrong. I mean, so far, the protagonist is just a human version of Sonic (snarky and idiotic at the worst of times). The interactions are rather shallow and by all means this VN should not have a forced playing order. And this is just the preliminary report.

Then you shouldn't read it. I liked the VN because it's nice and light hearted. If you don't like that kind of VN -> drop it. But I would say it's really one of the better ones (it's even on Clephas Kamige List). I rated it with "only" an 8/10 because I had "personal" problems with 2 routes. But the rest was really nice...

Then you shouldn't read it. I liked the VN because it's nice and light hearted. If you don't like that kind of VN -> drop it. But I would say it's really one of the better ones (it's even on Clephas Kamige List). I rated it with "only" an 8/10 because I had "personal" problems with 2 routes. But the rest was really nice...

I'm just holding out for that secret heroine thing I heard about. Maybe you're right, but I still have half a game to go through to find out.

Un-dropped Hoshizora No Memoria only to delete my latest save file =_=

I really don't know if I should keep going at it. I already finished the young neighbor girl's route, the sister's route, the cafe maid route and the student council president's sister's route. I find none of the other girls interest me in the slightest. Is there really anything else to the game? I've heard of a secret heroine, but...

In its favor, it's absolutely gorgeous from characters to menus to simple transitions. Voice acting seems fine indeed, and that's about all it has going for it.

The premise to the entire story is so very ridiculously cheesy and as I mentioned earlier, the protag is a shitty protag. Right from the prologue, I 'disconnected' with him.

...You should've probably just dropped HoshiMemo  :makina: 

Mare is actually the 'last' route (and a very short route at that). Finish Kosame and 'secret' heroine will be up for grabs.

...Really? Goddamnit, Steve. Even when you're not around anymore you still mess things up for me.

HOW IS MARE EVEN A SECRET HEROINE?! SHE'S OBVIOUSLY THE MAIN ONE!

I've read a few hours of Ayakashibito (finally I can write and say it without making a mistake ;) ) so far. At first I was a little confused by the start. And the fast pace right from the beginning. I think I'm slowly nearing the point where I enter a route. Till now I enjoy it and really like the protagnist. I also really looking forward to the Touko route...

Swan Song - bad ends.

Well, I liked it. Didn't think that the bad ends will be so long. And this is a good thing. Not often you can see something like this, when the game is not like "you have made the wrong choice" and then you die.

And vn is pretty depressing. Especially, when you start to think about the nature of people. But well. I expected something like this.

And all of those h-scenes... ^^"

I loved all the girls when I read it ~~ I was the same way I was kinda intimidated at first because the way it started but it was amazing once I stuck to it. Some of the fight scenes I thought lasted a little to long but that's probably because I'm not a huge fan of them.

If My Hearts Had Wings so far has filled my heart with joy ~~ I'm doing Kotori's route first and it seems pretty long (which I like). For some reason her h scenes got my heart way more excited than I normally would be (recently at least) and made me do this everytime.

@LiquidShu It seems we have quite the same taste of VN's. KonoSora isn't so filled with story but somehow it's really heartwarming and has a great atmosphere. Thats why I love it so much. Without the restoration patch you not only miss the h-scenes also a lot of funny stuff (like the morning after the first h-scene with kotori, well technically it's also a h-scene :D)

Now I'm really into Ayakashibito... Well it's Chuuni what usually isn't my kind of genre I tend to like. But the characters are all so great that it's unavoidable to love it ;) ... I also don't like to long fight scenes but can endure it here. I'm really looking forward to all of the hours of reading who are following.

@LiquidShu It seems we have quite the same taste of VN's. KonoSora isn't so filled with story but somehow it's really heartwarming and has a great atmosphere. Thats why I love it so much. Without the restoration patch you not only miss the h-scenes also a lot of funny stuff (like the morning after the first h-scene with kotori, well technically it's also a h-scene :D)

Ahhhhhhh

tumblr_mf73trxRvM1r7k9lao7_500.gif

Kotori's route was so good! I even warmed up to the twins and all the characters making it that much more enjoyable ~~ Can't wait to see what the other route's have to offer. I doubt they can beat Kotori though. Maybe Ageha but that's just because the power of child hood friends lol

Now I'm really into Ayakashibito... Well it's Chuuni what usually isn't my kind of genre I tend to like. But the characters are all so great that it's unavoidable to love it ;) ... I also don't like to long fight scenes but can endure it here. I'm really looking forward to all of the hours of reading who are following.

I'm telling you man.

Kuki's best girl in that game.

If not Kuki, Shuugen.

I don't see how any other character could bear the title.

Ahhhhhhh

Kotori's route was so good! I even warmed up to the twins and all the characters making it that much more enjoyable ~~ Can't wait to see what the other route's have to offer. I doubt they can beat Kotori though. Maybe Ageha but that's just because the power of child hood friends lol

I'm totally fall for osananajimi also, but you might be know that the translation of her route is really suboptimal and therefore not that enjoyable if you doesn't know whats going on. I really like Amane's route and Yoru's route and Asa's and Ageha's... You see I love them all ;)...

I'm totally fall for osananajimi also, but you might be know that the translation of her route is really suboptimal and therefore not that enjoyable if you doesn't know whats going on. I really like Amane's route and Yoru's route and Asa's and Ageha's... You see I love them all ;)...

Eh oh well if its for Ahega I will push through! Didn't even notice anything really in Kotori's route and I was advised to wait for the patch so hopefully Ahega's route isn't as dreadful as claimed. I will be starting it tomorrow wish me luck !