What are you playing?

Weird

I thought you'd be the first one to be mad at things like that for not being lewd, kosaki

I won't be mad if it's satisfying.

I mean, I'm not lewd or anything.

I find it disturbing. Set it to low.

It attracts my eyes as well, so I'll set it to moderate after I see the OP.

I'd like to see how it affects well-endowed cats.

Yup, her bad end is so much better.

Also, why does her shop get customers in the good ending but they don't in the bad ending? I don't get it... I know it emphasises the fact that it's a 'bad' ending but it makes no sense.

Uhh.

Because there is a

rotting smell inside the shop since there is a corpse inside it? I don't know.

@liquid, do yourself a favor & better go for the second one. its not that "yume miru" is something bad, just feels bit of rushed in my opinion and full of stupid cliches, could have been much much better if the author had made the routes 2-3 hours longer. especially nekokos route...

Yup, her bad end is so much better.

Her mom is pathetic. I don't think anyone would actually want her to get away. But seriously, what kind of spaghetti bs is that ending? Makina just starts working for the company that

tried to kill her? The hell? Also, why does her shop get customers in the good ending but they don't in the bad ending? I don't get it... I know it emphasises the fact that it's a 'bad' ending but it makes no sense.

Good End

Oc9gx2A.jpg

Bad End

OQOwiNu.png

@liquid, do yourself a favor & better go for the second one. its not that "yume miru" is something bad, just feels bit of rushed in my opinion and full of stupid cliches, could have been much much better if the author had made the routes 2-3 hours longer. especially nekokos route...

But next to If My Heart Had Wings, I think the choice is clear - I haven't read Yume Miru, but IMHHW is nothing more than mediocre charage with nice visuals. With a shitty translation on top, I'd vote for the first option myself.

Ok ok so I am either going to read Yume Miru Kusuri or If My Heart Had Wings next. I just don't know which to buy help!  :bow:

I've played both.

I don't know what your tastes are, but I will say that Yume Miru Kusuri is rather different from If My Heart Had Wings. 

IMHHW is a nicer game. Not much sadness, and the conflict is a simple thing. Cuteness, love, and whatever more. Translation isn't very good though, to the point where it incapacitates Ageha's route.

Yume Miru Kusuri has bigger issues and conflicts, and rather extreme methods to solve/show them.

Edit: I'd love to know why it posts when I accidentally press TAB and the spacebar...

Finished the 

Yuka Cure Ending A

in Never7's Append Story. I'm not going for 100% text, however, I still have around 1/3 of Yuka's CG's locked, which is weird as all other characters are completely unlocked. I've got 

Yuka Cure Ending B and Yuka Cure Bad Ending

to go through, but I am missing one ending in the ending list. No idea what it is. Weird.

So I picked IFHHW first because I was feeling some happy go lucky. I love the art style and it has a lot more animation than I am used to seeing in a VN (I haven't read tons like you people have yet). Kotori is so cute I'm glad they make me do her first because I was going to anyways lol. So far the only characters I'm not looking forward to is the twins I  guess. They just seem really flat and meh when they first introduced them.

Just finished Airi's route (and the bonus ending) in Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete. I'm still not enjoying it, although the plot does feel a little bit less artificially convenient and stupid now with some more details revealed. It's still not good though, and generally kind of boring. I was smiling like an idiot throughout all of the romance this time though, Airi is really cute. :)

Also finished the fourth chapter in Senshinkan. Felt a bit shorter this time, just moving the plot forward a little bit-- though it feels like shit will hit the fan really bad, non-stop, from this point onward. It's time for the dream war, and I am both super excited for and afraid of the chuuni writing madness. :D

So I picked IFHHW first because I was feeling some happy go lucky. I love the art style and it has a lot more animation than I am used to seeing in a VN (I haven't read tons like you people have yet). Kotori is so cute I'm glad they make me do her first because I was going to anyways lol. So far the only characters I'm not looking forward to is the twins I  guess. They just seem really flat and meh when they first introduced them.