What are you playing?

I'm gonna shove aside Sharin no Kuni for now (actually haven't been reading it the past few days cuz New Years) and play Neko Para vol. 1 instead  :nervous:

I'll do the same but without turning Sharin no Kuni down, because i didn't play it ;) ... but my current LB! playthrough have to wait...

Nobody can't escape the cute Catgirls ;)

I'm not busy enough with the last remaining route in both Kanon and Grisia, so I added Da Capo on top. It is very important to stay as unfocused as possible.  

Nobody can't escape the cute Catgirls ;)

I'm gonna shove aside Sharin no Kuni for now (actually haven't been reading it the past few days cuz New Years) and play Neko Para vol. 1 instead  :nervous:

Purrrrrrrr ~ ♪, gentlemen. Purrrrrrr ~ ♪.

Right now I'm playing both Littlewitch Romanesque and Nameless ~The one thing you must recall~

Littlewitch's writting is quite entertaining and the dice mechanics is really fun, my only personal gripe is that there's no walkthrough for this game so i'm pretty much playing in the dark. Nameless is also rather good. 

After this i'm planning on playing Rewrite again, I had stopped halfway Chihaya's route and stopped playing afterwards since I didn't have time during that time, Will definitely need to read from scratch...

Right now I'm playing both Littlewitch Romanesque and Nameless ~The one thing you must recall~

Littlewitch's writting is quite entertaining and the dice mechanics is really fun, my only personal gripe is that there's no walkthrough for this game so i'm pretty much playing in the dark. Nameless is also rather good. 

After this i'm planning on playing Rewrite again, I had stopped halfway Chihaya's route and stopped playing afterwards since I didn't have time during that time, Will definitely need to read from scratch...

Chihaya's route is probably the weakest, so I can imagine why one might lose motivation to continue if that's what they stop on. But you should definitely continue, the rest of the game is pretty good. 

... Aaaaand I dropped it.

Wow. It's pretty rare for a story to be confusing, boring and insulting all at the same time. Congratulations for kicking Canvas 2 out of my top 5 worst-VN-experiences.

I didn't find Da Capo to be insulting but it sure was boring. The Nemu route was definitely confusing as well, the ending didn't make much sense. It's a rather bad VN overall. The astonishing part is how much better Da Capo 2 was. It's actually kind of ridiculous how big of an improvement it is. Even still, I would rate it overall as an average VN, I guess that shows how bad DC1 was. I've heard that DC3 was even better yet, so I'm looking forward to that whenever Mangagamer finishes it, maybe sometime next decade.

just finished cou, great vn liked it a lot.

Kagome is still my favorite girl in it, but i did not like her ending much.

the next vn's on my list are cannonball and neko para.

.....Wait what the hell is with all the catgirls?

Maybe i should drop one of the two and start on fate hollow atraxia, but i kind of want to savor that one for a long vacation.

I didn't find Da Capo to be insulting but it sure was boring. The Nemu route was definitely confusing as well, the ending didn't make much sense. It's a rather bad VN overall. The astonishing part is how much better Da Capo 2 was. It's actually kind of ridiculous how big of an improvement it is. Even still, I would rate it overall as an average VN, I guess that shows how bad DC1 was. I've heard that DC3 was even better yet, so I'm looking forward to that whenever Mangagamer finishes it, maybe sometime next decade.

I feel insulted, as soon as the events presented on screen don't feel the need to explain themselves. Like a five year old child, sitting in a college-level science lesson, I was completely lost as to what was happening and couldn't make any sense of it.

Do I need Da Capo "lore" to read and enjoy Da Capo 2? 

I feel insulted, as soon as the events presented on screen don't feel the need to explain themselves. Like a five year old child, sitting in a college-level science lesson, I was completely lost as to what was happening and couldn't make any sense of it.

Probably not, but one of the main things about Da Capo 2 is how the cast is seemingly similar to the one from first game, but then not really and it might be counting on you having some misconceptions induced by the first game.

Finished the third chapter of Senshinkan - the chapter of infodumps. Lots of interesting points were revealed, quite some terms finally explained, but at the same time some stuff got even more confusing. Time, how does it work!

The chapter did get back into the combat near the end again, and I have to say that I've probably enjoyed this one the most so far. It was absurd for sure, but it finally went out of its way to explain what the hell was actually even happening, which made for a very entertaining read. You'd think fights in dreams would get stupid really fast, but they're introducing some really interesting and fresh mechanics that could add a whole new layer to ridiculous chuuni fights. Really curious where they go with it - with such a setup at the end, it seems like chapter 4 and onward is the real deal. Oh man, I feel bad for the main characters already. :D

Nice you can manage to read that stuff. I remember reading the first title and damn the prologue had so much weird words in it. With all the furigana and so on haha. Honestly that's overboard for me. I'll read it later maybe though. Thumps up from me bro!

Haha, honestly there are times when I don't manage, like when they go crazy with the Buddhism terms and such. Oh god, calm down, author! Though if you make it through the prologue, the VN gives you a break for quite a while - it's not nearly that bad all the time. This VN sure makes you appreciate the limited space of a textbox sometimes. :D

And I'm done with Cartagra. It was a good experience and I loved the characters (the strangeness of Nana on top ^^) as well as the story but now I don't know if I should go on Kara no shoujo or wait for its sequel to be translated and read both of them one after another.

And I'm done with Cartagra. It was a good experience and I loved the characters (the strangeness of Nana on top ^^) as well as the story but now I don't know if I should go on Kara no shoujo or wait for its sequel to be translated and read both of them one after another.

Kara no Shoujo is not very cliffhanger-y, the story is complete in most of its endings.

It IS true that Mangagamer aims to release KnS 2 before the end of 2015 though.

Kara no Shoujo is not very cliffhanger-y, the story is complete in most of its endings.

It IS true that Mangagamer aims to release KnS 2 before the end of 2015 though.

I see, might as well play the first one now if the stories are different then ^^

Probably not, but one of the main things about Da Capo 2 is how the cast is seemingly similar to the one from first game, but then not really and it might be counting on you having some misconceptions induced by the first game.

I'll think about it some more. Or just move on with my life and read something else.

No, not at all. Sakura is a character in DC2 and there's some carryover with the whole tree magic nonsense but they explain it all, and the stories are pretty much all stand-alone.

I feel confused in those kinds of situations but I usually only feel insulted when the opposite happens and a story patronizes the reader by overly explaining simple things.

Finished the third chapter of Senshinkan - the chapter of infodumps. Lots of interesting points were revealed, quite some terms finally explained, but at the same time some stuff got even more confusing. Time, how does it work!

The chapter did get back into the combat near the end again, and I have to say that I've probably enjoyed this one the most so far. It was absurd for sure, but it finally went out of its way to explain what the hell was actually even happening, which made for a very entertaining read. You'd think fights in dreams would get stupid really fast, but they're introducing some really interesting and fresh mechanics that could add a whole new layer to ridiculous chuuni fights. Really curious where they go with it - with such a setup at the end, it seems like chapter 4 and onward is the real deal. Oh man, I feel bad for the main characters already. :D

Haha, honestly there are times when I don't manage, like when they go crazy with the Buddhism terms and such. Oh god, calm down, author! Though if you make it through the prologue, the VN gives you a break for quite a while - it's not nearly that bad all the time. This VN sure makes you appreciate the limited space of a textbox sometimes. :D

That does sound rather bizarre. As long as you don't completely die while reading and can enjoy it. It's good stuff, that's how I think about the stuff anyway Light has created some really hard shit. Are you going to try Dies Irae next maybe?

Maybe you need to brush up on your religious studies. I at least don't know jack about Buddhism really xD