What are you playing?

I just finished all of Steins;Gate, before my self imposed deadline. The last half of Corpse Party: Book of Shadows is next. Then, its up in the air as to what I play. (Symphonic Rain got delayed).

Can you tell us your opinion on Steins;Gate?

I just finished all of Steins;Gate, before my self imposed deadline. The last half of Corpse Party: Book of Shadows is next. Then, its up in the air as to what I play. (Symphonic Rain got delayed).

Me and Yu-chan would like to have a word with you in there, please. *puts on black leather gloves*

Finished Isuzu route in hoshimemo. Turns out I was closer than I thought :s

Pretty good. Very cute ending. I don't have any major complaints, though one particular segment was a bit forced.

Next up is a reread of Saya no Uta. Since it's for a review and all, I will be keeping some notes like the good boy I am.

I'm currently playing Rewrite--since I'm trying to write a full walkthrough for it to post on another site. Another one I've been busy playing is Narcissu--so far, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I'm currently playing Rewrite--since I'm trying to write a full walkthrough for it to post on another site. Another one I've been busy playing is Narcissu--so far, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Any chance us fine folks here will see that walkthrough too ;) Best of luck in writing it though. Walkthroughs are harder to do than they sound.

Risa x Miya route is my favorite. I like how they developed feelings to each other.

They're one of my favorite couples now. They were very well developed, and without too much melodrama. The ichaicha was dericious too.

On an unrelated note, I am having mixed feelings about Miu's route in D-R. It's not bad, but she's just too damn jealous. Really puts me down, considering I'm not into the whole monogamy thing.

I gotta say though...

The scene on the research facility during 6-5 reminded me a lot of Tsukihime, particularly the "ThischairThischairThischairThischairThischairThischairThischairThischairThischairThischair" part.

Alright, I finished Katawa Shoujo and I still think that the bes heroine is Lilly, followed by Hanako and Shizune.

All the routes are fine except Rin's, I didn't really like it, but well, the game is great and I really enjoyed it.

I'm planning on starting Princess Waltz and see what it's like.

Now I'm playing F/SN. I just finished the UBW route (only true end, good end incoming). I'm playing Senoku Rance while streaming (it's like... my fifth time playing that game lol) and I play Rance Quest pretty often, though I don't understand what they say.

Any chance us fine folks here will see that walkthrough too ;)/> Best of luck in writing it though. Walkthroughs are harder to do than they sound.

I certainly will post up the walkthrough for you guys as well when I am done. And yeah, this is a very hard game to write a walkthrough for, due to those annoying quests and friend requirements for unlockable endings and routes.... It's a total pain xD

I decided to finally start up Little Busters!, which I've put off for soooo long now, but I found out I share the same birthday as Kud! (I think even the same year!)

So it really sparked my interest in her!

I just started today, as well. Thou' I read that EX/ME are still being translated and they have more scenes and h-scenes and fully voiced, I am wondering on what to really do. I want the full voice and extra scenes ... I hate re-playing a game for things like this.

Went back to Kara no Shoujo 2 after a bit of a hiatus. Following a walkthrough and I already got a number of bad ends. I think I might be nearing the end of my first playthrough, after which it will probably be just a skip-fest to see the extra scenes and the true end. But damn this game is insanely long. Much, much longer than the first one. If it ever gets localized I can foresee a number of people saying it's too boring compared to the first one.

I do enjoy it, though, it definitely has the feel of being a different title, but in the end it's still very much KnS in spirit. Although they seriously toned down the gore and violence, maybe they wanted to appeal to a wider audience or something. The killings aren't even shown anymore. So no nightmare-inducing Glasgow grins in this one.

I just started today, as well. Thou' I read that EX/ME are still being translated and they have more scenes and h-scenes and fully voiced, I am wondering on what to really do. I want the full voice and extra scenes ... I hate re-playing a game for things like this.

I wouldn't call it replaying the game for those features. I'd just call it, replaying a great game and those features are just bonuses.

Playing Umineko no Naku Koro ni, just amazed by how great this is. Although I enhanced my experience with the PS3 sprites and voices.

Wow...i've just finished Utawarerumono. I'm quite speechless, i managed to read it in 4 days, and it was awesome, easy and good to read, nice battle system and the ending...omg.

Utawarerumono was great, I even had difficulty on the gameplay (Probably because I started with Hard Mode 1 right off the bat). The story itself is very compelling, and indeed that ending.

Playing Umineko no Naku Koro ni, just amazed by how great this is. Although I enhanced my experience with the PS3 sprites and voices.

Utawarerumono was great, I even had difficulty on the gameplay (Probably because I started with Hard Mode 1 right off the bat). The story itself is very compelling, and indeed that ending.

Well, i finished on Normal, i couldn't manage 1 combo in the entire game, the battle is tooooo fast. After the enemies finished their turn, i need to check every character to see the damages...all enemies act in less than 1 second, it's very annoying. I even tried using CPU Grabber at 99%...but no way i can combo, it's too fast.

That ending was awesome, when you discover thoso things, well, i would never imagine it.