What are you playing?

KQ EP2 early spoilers, EP1 spoilers

It feels SO FUCKING GREAT to see Fumika alive again. I hope she has an h-scene this time instead of the potential Yuuki.

I wonder if there are more episodes?..

Edit: A Reika h-scene would be pretty neat too. Not sure how I'd feel about a Nagisa scene.

Playing Hoshizora and currently at Isuzu's route. Dunno why but I hate this girl

I usually like her type of character a lot, but the route took WAY too long to get going.

It's like cracking a walnut with your fingernails. The accomplishment of eating will not give you back the invested 4 hours. (She is one tasty walnut though...)

I finished G-Senjou last night. Absolutely fantastic story overall, and very fulfilling in more than one way. Haru's route turned out to be my 2nd favorite in any VN.

I felt emotionally trolled when Maou gave the speech before the time he 'claimed' he was gonna die. I went from crying my eyes out to being in a bad state of surprise. But I do forgive that because it's my fault I didn't see that coming when I could have.

Grabbing the download from Mangagamer right now, I'll be starting Kira Kira shortly.

Done with KQ.

It had some potential... I guess it's a 7/10 overall, but it aiN't too great like what I felt it could be during the first hour.

Especially since (EP2 spoilers)

I figured out EP2's main twist around an hour before the game showed it- possibly since around the time they come across the dissected body... I thought the ending was shit.

I'll probably be posting some sort of review of it soon.

I finished G-Senjou last night. Absolutely fantastic story overall, and very fulfilling in more than one way. Haru's route turned out to be my 2nd favorite in any VN.

I felt emotionally trolled when Maou gave the speech before the time he 'claimed' he was gonna die. I went from crying my eyes out to being in a bad state of surprise. But I do forgive that because it's my fault I didn't see that coming when I could have.

Grabbing the download from Mangagamer right now, I'll be starting Kira Kira shortly.

Let me know how Kira Kira is, was thinking about getting it on my phone.

Let me know how Kira Kira is, was thinking about getting it on my phone.

Kira Kira is probably Overdrive's best game. It's actually pretty good. The common route kind of feels like an adventure comedy kind of thing with the band learning how to play and touring around japan together, and the heroine routes aren't bad either. 

I don't know about the phone version, though. It's from a different company and I think I remember hearing that the translation is different and way worse. I'd check to make sure if this is the case or not.

Started Wanko to Kurasou. I expected a weird fetish thing, but got an adorable (and weird) fetish thing instead. 

Fate/Stay Night is climbing higher and higher on my "get off your lazy ass and read already!"-list, because I feel somewhat left out on 90% of conversations on this board.

I'm thinking the same thing, but I feel like I should wait until winter break in December to read it so I can put a lot of time at once into playing it so I can get the most out of playing it. Wish I would've played it at the end of summer break in retrospect :\

I found the phone version of Kira Kira ok. Served me well on my regular train rides and such.

Playing Hoshizora and currently at Isuzu's route. Dunno why but I hate this girl

I didn't like her either. I was planning to read her route first to unlock the sister's route, but I didn't even make it through the common route. Izusu was one of the main reasons for that.

Finished ep 2 of Killer Queen. Overall I liked the game. The FSN style episodes worked pretty well.

Overall I liked ep 2 a little more than the first, but I enjoyed both.

One thing I found interesting about ep 2 was that Tezuka was actually a rapist. The young, charismatic pretty boy villains don't tend to be the ones lusting after young girls. Sociopathic, puppet master murderers yes; but not rapists.That old dude fit the character perfectly, but Tezuka killing him because he didn't wanna share Yuuki (in his ignorance) was something I have not seen before.

I also like how Takayama teamed up with Reika in ep 1, but ended up directly fighting her in ep 2. It felt natural and a good showcase of how slight changes can change situations like this entirely.

Anyways I did like ep 2's twist, even if it would have been obvious for many. There were times in the story where I thought it would go in a more generic direction, so it was a breath of fresh air. The absolute worst thing this story could have done was have the MC protect the girl against a gauntlet of enemies in a "them vs everyone" series of battles. These types of stories are best when there are as many different "teams" with as many different agendas as possible. I wouldn't say I hated Tezuka, I think he made a good villain, but seeing someone even more crazy than he was take him down 3 notches was very satisfying. Reminds me of Hisoka from HxH in a way. Not just going after "good guys", but also finding satisfaction from attacking difficult targets (strong villains). We need more of that in fiction, beats the hell out of vanilla "good vs bad".

This story had an extremely good set-up. I could read hundreds of these with the same setting but different character/rules and be entertained every time.

Started Wanko to Kurasou. I expected a weird fetish thing, but got an adorable (and weird) fetish thing instead. 

Fate/Stay Night is climbing higher and higher on my "get off your lazy ass and read already!"-list, because I feel somewhat left out on 90% of conversations on this board.

Goddamn. I got sick of Wanko to Kurasou because it was giving me too many sex scenes. I wanted my adorable felines and feels story. What do I get?

You fucking them because they're currently in heat and that's the only way to subdue their heat besides medicine.

You should really read F/SN.

I'm still trying to finish both Sharin no Kuni and its fandisc. The fandisc's main story was less than satisfying, taking almost the same exact form as the main story of the other o_o now all's that left to finish are routes apart from Sachi and all the after stories of the fandisc. I've gotten bored of it unfortunately because I had to trudge through the awful main story of the fandisc :\