What are you playing?

Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!!! I though you meant LI, as in 'love interest', a thousand apologies!

....Wait a second, her name has 2 L's?.....*googles it*......F***!

Henceforth my quest for redemption starts, a thousand worlds shall burn in the name of my mistress, till all is forgiven.

It's okay

I've been sentenced myself to 1000 eternities in Valhalla for one-upping Ourai

It's to promote despair.

Despair, annnnd fanfictions :3

I'm in the fifth episode of Ace Attorney Dual Destinies.

The fourth episode (spoilers for EP1 thorough EP4, maybe some spoilers for EP5)

felt very short compared to EP2 and EP3. The mystery itself? AWESOME. I'm the sort of person that has dreamed of being an astronaut since I was a kid, and I love the Universe and everything about it. So, the setting was the most interesting. However, it felt incredibly anticlimactic to end the trial like the way it did, nbot finding the culprit.

Still, I have very high expectations for the fifth episode. The murder of Apollo's best friend, and his absence, the phantom of seven years, the murder Blackquill was convicted for.... Meta-plot was not important in most cases (I mean, EP2 is literally a flashback between EP1 and EP4.... EP3 is in the middle) though some cryptic and interesting short cutscenes are intriguing, like child Athena and Blackquill in a lake of blood.

That lighter might be the best twist in the trials so far. I had predicted that a lawyer would be a suspect at some point, and it turns out I was right.

I really like where this is going...

I just finished watching the second chapter of Danganronpa 2.

I've known who kills who in this chapter for a loooooooong time. However, that twist near the end- I'm talking about the "tool" (and if you have not read CH02 this might sound very... interesting to you) was very good. The execution was hectic and for a second I didn't understand what happened to Fuyuhiko. Great chapter, lots of feels everywhere.

P.S I liked Mahiru, except the whole "Men are disguisting" charade.

Saionji can go fuck herself, nobody insults Chiaki.

NOBODY.

Just finished the main route in Grisaia no Meikyuu. All I have to say is... wow, that cliffhanger. Wow.

Also disappointed that the last plottwist was what I thought it would be. I was kind of spoiled at that, but looking at their promo-material and how the story was built, it wouldn't be hard to figure out even without the spoilers. Hell, now that I think about it, it's flat out revealed in Amane's bad end - what's the point of making it the last twist when it should be obvious right from the start of Meikyuu? Ah well, curious about Rakuen.

Just finished the main route in Grisaia no Meikyuu. All I have to say is... wow, that cliffhanger. Wow.

Also disappointed that the last plottwist was what I thought it would be. I was kind of spoiled at that, but looking at their promo-material and how the story was built, it wouldn't be hard to figure out even without the spoilers. Hell, now that I think about it, it's flat out revealed in Amane's bad end - what's the point of making it the last twist when it should be obvious right from the start of Meikyuu? Ah well, curious about Rakuen.

I just started Hanako's route, Katawa Shoujo has been an amazing experience so far, I love this VN way too much for my own good...I dont know what to do once Im finished with it.... how did you people move on? How many sleepless nights are necessary? What VN could possibly replace this masterpiece?

Is Shuffle! any good? I've watched the anime and found it to be pretty meh... the only good thing about it was Kaede.

I was thinking of giving Rewrite a shot, thing is Im not a huge fan of its art style...*sigh*

Little Busters share the same problem.

Im curious about 'If My Heart had Wings', is there any way to download it?

Shuffle! is not something I'd classify as good. Average moeblob with no plot. (unless you consider the drama and tears tacked on to all the routes to be some kind of plot). I enjoyed it though.

Giving up on a visual novel because of visuals? As you will. I like the artstyle, and the plot is definitely not lacking. So, if you can put up with the visuals, I'd whole-heartedly recommend it. It's a long comedy common route (with chuuni in it, if you know what that is), a bunch of routes with plot and romance. And two final routes which carry a different mood, but are also considered great.

You can download 'If My Heart Had Wings' by buying it from the official localization site, MoeNovel, or by torrenting it. I'm all for supporting official localizations, but they did such a messy job and butchered the visual novel in such a way... The translation is rubbish on some routes, Ageha's is impossible to read at the moment. 

They made it all ages, which I don't mind, by removing anything even remotely to do with sex or deemed inappropriate, which I do mind. That's not how you make an all ages visual novel.

There is a restoration patch to restore the original, removed, content.

Giving up on a visual novel because of visuals? As you will. I like the artstyle, and the plot is definitely not lacking. So, if you can put up with the visuals, I'd whole-heartedly recommend it. It's a long comedy common route (with chuuni in it, if you know what that is), a bunch of routes with plot and romance. And two final routes which carry a different mood, but are also considered great.

You can download 'If My Heart Had Wings' by buying it from the official localization site, MoeNovel, or by torrenting it. I'm all for supporting official localizations, but they did such a messy job and butchered the visual novel in such a way... The translation is rubbish on some routes, Ageha's is impossible to read at the moment. 

They made it all ages, which I don't mind, by removing anything even remotely to do with sex or deemed inappropriate, which I do mind. That's not how you make an all ages visual novel.

There is a restoration patch to restore the original, removed, content.

Im not giving up on it, per se...Its just something that bothers me a little, Im pretty sure I could get over it, probem is giving the first step.

Im also all for supporting official releases, but as you said, they did a messy job, I've heard pretty bad things about it, which is off putting, cutting content is a big no no, so I though that giving it a try by downloading it for free would be a good idea, I just need to find where to get it, then If I enjoy it I buy it. Oh, about the patch, is it complete or is still currently on the works?

AAAaaaaand Ace Attorney is finished. 

(EP5 spoilers)

To the guy that said he was 10 mins ahead of the script and thus kept losing health because he presented the wrong evidence: I lived the same thing.

I presented the earring as proof THREE FUCKING TIMES.

I'll just blame the fact that I got two Guity verdicts in the case to that.