What are you playing?

Nearly pulled an all-nighter last night and finished Episode 3 in Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. Was pretty satisfactory, though I was felt thinking it could've been better.

Anyway, my thought process went like this:

Okay, we either have three killers at hand or this is going to be very interesting.

...Did I just meet God?

Oh look, Harry Potter x Peko Pekoyama.

I LOVE REVERSE TRAPS

...I think Newman is my new favorite character

OOOOOOHHHH HOLY SHIT

Finally, a friendly prosecutor!

...I swear, IF I HEAR "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS" ONE MORE TIME-

*gets lost in the "dentist grin" of Prof. Means*

We clear Junie of accusations, yet again.

So true...I cant believe how well this game played with my heart...I cant recomend it enough. Lily is beyond perfect.

Hanako is my second favourite character, I enjoyed the moments I spent with her and Lily, looking foward to her route, though it feels wrong doing so, my heart already belongs to Lily, so this will be for educational purposes only.

TWO L's :\ I'll forgive it just this once :D

Really though, it's almost like the game itself GIVES you arrhythmia. My heart hurt for a good couple weeks after I finished it...

Also Fujimoto, there were some epilogues written as fanfiction on the 4LS forums that were praised by Aura, etc that I recommend you read. I've taken them as my headcanons as they're great additions to the story. Go ahead and read 'em if you'd like :D

http://tinyurl.com/shizuneepilogue
http://tinyurl.com/lillyepilogue

http://tinyurl.com/hanakoepilogue keep in mind this one is longer [link doesn't work]
(also I couldn't find a good one for Emi :\)

Canvas 2; Because molesting kids as an authority figure is fun. 

(EP2 and EP3 spoilers, a few Danganronpa terms)

My favorite minigame so far is, by far, the literal "lines of reasoning" at the end of a case. I'm talking about the "THE HAIR IN THE MASK WAS L'BELLE'S" and "THE VICTIM WAS KILLED ON THE STAGE" moments. Incredibly badass, incredibly potent, very fun and very... slick especially when you complete the "line" without any mistakes. Suck it Climax Interference, this is way better.

So far, I couldn't bring myself to pick up Rewrite a second time. I loved and adored the common route, but then...

... I ended up with Chihaya. The writing, pacing and conclusion(s) of her route are just awful and bafflingly unsatisfying. I'm still mourning over the hours I've wasted.

That said, you shouldn't give up on Rewrite, Lucia's route is goddamn great (if her route were a stand-alone, it would be my favorite VN hehe) while Akane,Moon and Terra are excellent as well.

Don't know what you will think about Kotori and Shizuru but well, Rewrite has many qualities that easily covers  up some flaws, imo.

Oh no no, Lily's the only one for me bud, Hanako's route will be for educational purposes only, I need to know more about her backstory.

I know right! It was one heck of a ride, thats for sure. I cannot even describe my feelings while playing the damn thing!

Thanks man! More of Lily will never be a bad thing.

Lemme know what you think of it. Her epilogue/fanfic was the BEST, pretty funny too. And I was saying her name has 2 L's

I cannot stand when people spell m'lady's name wrong

:P

Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!!! I though you meant LI, as in 'love interest', a thousand apologies!

....Wait a second, her name has 2 L's?.....*googles it*......F***!

Henceforth my quest for redemption starts, a thousand worlds shall burn in the name of my mistress, till all is forgiven.

Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!!! I though you meant LI, as in 'love interest', a thousand apologies!

....Wait a second, her name has 2 L's?.....*googles it*......F***!

Henceforth my quest for redemption starts, a thousand worlds shall burn in the name of my mistress, till all is forgiven.

You really didn't know?

Akira's gonna hunt you down.