What are you playing?

I'm not really sure but since you access her route from the main menu instead of the usual you-unlock-the-choice-to-get-to-her-route-in-game when you finished all the endings, I'm guessing it might be some sort of alternate universe where Sakura and Ryuuji is really close and she like Ryuuji instead of Kota, although NTR is nice too. It's just my speculation though, maybe anyone can confirm this?

I am really enjoying Kamidori, but it's starting to get pretty grindy, and the actual plot seems to be pretty much nonexistent, which is making it hard to push through. It's also a huge time-sink and is taking away from my Persona 3 playing. I think I'm going to put it on hold for a while and start Never 7 instead.

Gotten to Kagome's second ero scene in Comyu; going by the scenario list I think I'm close to the end. Currently going further into Mutsuki's route in DDC and still enjoying it, if the other routes are this good I may end up liking it alot more than Comyu.

Bit of a question though, does anyone know if DDC and Comyu take place in the same universe? I'm mainly asking because Touri kind of seems like a character that wouldn't be out of place in DDC and since the game hints there are more like her... And yes, I am starting to wonder if she and Sora fought who would win, I blame Death Battle B)

I am really enjoying Kamidori, but it's starting to get pretty grindy, and the actual plot seems to be pretty much nonexistent, which is making it hard to push through. It's also a huge time-sink and is taking away from my Persona 3 playing. I think I'm going to put it on hold for a while and start Never 7 instead.

Late game and new game+ is basically a grindfest for me.

Gotta get to 99 and then repeat it, y'know?

So you've fallen to the same curse as I.

So excited about the game at the beginning. First game is amazing. Second game becomes grindy. By the third game you're already putting it on hold.

Finished Episode 2 of Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. The case itself is satisfyingly complicated, and after the numerous "GUILTY" verdicts I had in the first case, I found myself to be better at solving mysteries in this one.

It's a shame that the case (Spoilers up to and including EP3 intro)

has a goddamn cutscene in the beginning showing the damn killer.

The ending was a bit cheesy, but it lifted my spirits anyway.

Especially Day 2 trial was a blast. 

I liked Blackquill. Definitely better than Payne- a worthy adversary.

I'd gotten an Evangelion vibe from that one short flashback in the first case, where Athena is on the witness stand (Asuka, that's why). I wonder if Athena is connected with the third case, from what I've seen, it feels likely. Also, that building gave me a Danganronpa vibe, I don't really know why, but I've got a feeling this case will be a blast.

I just hope that the three kids at the end of the EP3 intro cutscene are not the killers, I'm tired of this game spoiling the killer from the get go already...

Also, that building gave me a Danganronpa vibe, I don't really know why, but I've got a feeling this case will be a blast.

A valid complaint. It really doesn't leave much room for doubt when you see someone stabbing someone else with a spear. Especially that case...

...which is totally connected to monsters and mythical creatures. It was a wasted opportunity for mystery surrounding a mythical or human killer.

Danganronpa vibe? May it be because of the fact that its got prestigious academy plastered all over it? Or the fact that someone got killed?

In any case, you're clearly mistaken about that Danganronpa vibe. Didn't you see the colour of the blood?

A valid complaint. It really doesn't leave much room for doubt when you see someone stabbing someone else with a spear. Especially that case...

...which is totally connected to monsters and mythical creatures. It was a wasted opportunity for mystery surrounding a mythical or human killer.

Danganronpa vibe? May it be because of the fact that its got prestigious academy plastered all over it? Or the fact that someone got killed?

In any case, you're clearly mistaken about that Danganronpa vibe. Didn't you see the colour of the blood?

Valid point about the blood XD

What I meant is that the building itself was the reason I felt the DR vibe. I think it's because how Kibougamine(Hope's Peak) looks at the beginning of DR1.

Edit: (same as above- spoilers up to and incl. EP3)

I forgot to add how stupidly oblivious some things were.

How stupid can you be if you can't realize L'Belle was making Filch practice a false testimony?!

Also, with all that "power of suggestion" bullcrap, the first day especially felt very stupid. How did the judge do all that and how did he let all that happen is beyond me. I thought this was a 95% serious and 5% humor game. Danganronpa is more serious than this.

Also, that reasoning about the mask bit at the end was BADASS.

Edit II:

I love the "possessed" Jinxie and smiling Jinxie sprites.

Also Trucy's cute ^.^

Finally decided to give Katawa Shoujo a try and was pleasently surprised, I was not expecting it to be this good, Im currently pursing Lily's route and loving every second of it, so much infact that I dont want it to end. I've never been so attached to a VN character like this before, well, that is if you dont count Kotonoha from School Days, but thats beside the point, all I can do now is enjoy whats left of our time together.

Finished Episode 2 of Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. The case itself is satisfyingly complicated, and after the numerous "GUILTY" verdicts I had in the first case, I found myself to be better at solving mysteries in this one.

You should probably save a lot, that reduces headaches.

I remember a moment during the last case, when I was ten minutes ahead of the script and therefore always used the wrong evidence, despite being right.  :mellow:   

And yeah, I was really pissed about that.

I just hope that the three kids at the end of the EP3 intro cutscene are not the killers, I'm tired of this game spoiling the killer from the get go already...

I won't tell you if your concern is warranted or not, but that case is really good. Enjoy the read!

... all I can do now is enjoy whats left of our time together.

Be wary of post-KS depression. Many people lost weeks worth of sleep after completing their favorite route(s).

The ending was a bit cheesy, but it lifted my spirits anyway.

Especially Day 2 trial was a blast. 

I liked Blackquill. Definitely better than Payne- a worthy adversary.

I'd gotten an Evangelion vibe from that one short flashback in the first case, where Athena is on the witness stand (Asuka, that's why). I wonder if Athena is connected with the third case, from what I've seen, it feels likely. Also, that building gave me a Danganronpa vibe, I don't really know why, but I've got a feeling this case will be a blast.

Yeah, that's something the AA games have done with the first couple of cases from the beginning. 

Don't open the spoiler box until after you finish episode three.

It's kind of nice that they do spoil the first couple of cases, though, because that gives them an opportunity to be misleading with thee cutscenes later, like they are with the start of case three.

Though I wasn't really a fan of the way that cutscene (and a few other cutscenes in that case) was handled, because after you have the context from finishing the case, they don't really seem to be even a little bit based in reality.

Finally finished Comyu, overall I can say I enjoyed the game and as a true route Kagome's route was good enough. Still this may be the first good VN I've played where I couldn't be happier to reach the end, because it means I never have to read another "remember the red color" scene or "this is a gentle kingdom" speech again :D

Unless in the very unlikely case they decide to make a fandisk, which if it gives focus to Gasai or gives some of the unwinnable heroines routes then I'll have to pick it up since I really liked the characters, but that would mean... :unsure:

Finally decided to give Katawa Shoujo a try and was pleasently surprised, I was not expecting it to be this good, Im currently pursing Lily's route and loving every second of it, so much infact that I dont want it to end. I've never been so attached to a VN character like this before, well, that is if you dont count Kotonoha from School Days, but thats beside the point, all I can do now is enjoy whats left of our time together.

Once you get attached to Lilly, there's no going back. Her route is perf <3.<3