What are you playing?

I'm in chapter 6 of Serawi's route. The Reaper has reappeared and now I have to journey to another church which I already tried twice and ended up failing. The challenge is both refreshing and frustrating. Wonder how much longer this route will last and which girl I should go for after this. This is gonna go on for a while by the looks of things cause my save file says i've played it for about 50 hours. Thinking about reading another VN on the side to catch up more.

Lol Serwalvi is the worst heroine in the game. The game itself is easy and fun, and Yuela's route is probably harder imo. It's too bad there are only three routes, I would've liked to see some of the other routes...

I just finished Eden*, a sad little story. On one side I understand people compare it to Planetarian but on the other side.. its totally different. I personally thought Eden* had a deeper story, with more..variety and "story content". The feel of the story is quite similar to Planetarian though.

Also almost finished Kaoru route in Ayakashibito, only Suzu endings left after that. I think Tonya route is my favorite so far..

And I think I will be playing Cartagra (mangagamer release soonnn), I played the demo and liked what I saw. :)

Eh..well... o.o I'm trying to create a picture of this story in my head, but uh.. I have no clue what to expect to be really honest, lol. I was planning to play euphoria though, so I'll know in time.. I guess ^^;

Eden... wouldn't happen to be the one with only three people in it, would it?

Alternative between DCPC and Captive Market (surprising contrast, but it didn't bother me).

Currently on Kotori's route for DC. And as for Captive Market, Anastasia just jacked herself off on the stage in front of a crowd of men... while being photographed. Daaaamn. lol What a humiliation for that pompous whore. Her pride as a commander is slowly being stripped away...

Looks like Daness is next. Looks like it's a gang rape this time. Can't wait to get a taste of her...

I actually prefer her and other tone-skinned females than the pale-skinned Anastasia. Pale skin is boring, so it's a shame that Daness didn't get to participate in acts as humiliating as Anastasia's in her own route. I'm currently on Anastasia's route, and yet here, it's Daness who receives the gang rape treatment, not Ana who merely masturbated herself in public. To me, this gang rape is gonna be much more fun than watching some stupid bitch masturbate herself (especially when you consider that the gang rape is going to last alllllll day long... hell yeah), so you can say I'm more excited about this particular scene...

What the fuck is Captive Market.

If you don't hate him from the very beginning, then you probably never will. From the very start he was sneaking peaks, flipping skirts, copping feels, etc, and that really aggravated the hell out of me. He gets more tolerable over time.

I dont really dislike pervert characters when they are on the funny side, he behaves like a brat but I find this likeable. 

I just finished Hisui's route in Tsukihime, and holy shit, this game is fucked up.

I don't mean that as a derogatory statement, I think the game is excellent, but man, it is not for the faint of heart.

Tsukihime has brought me both more tears and more nightmares than all of the other VNs I have played combined. It is an action-packed, violent and emotional roller coaster.

I just finished Hisui's route in Tsukihime, and holy shit, this game is fucked up.

I don't mean that as a derogatory statement, I think the game is excellent, but man, it is not for the faint of heart.

Tsukihime has brought me both more tears and more nightmares than all of the other VNs I have played combined. It is an action-packed, violent and emotional roller coaster.

I'm glad you liked it.

Although Kohaku holds my heart for a little parcel more than Hisui does.

Hisui's ending was, ugh.

M-Muh Kohaku.

I'm glad you liked it.

Although Kohaku holds my heart for a little parcel more than Hisui does.

Hisui's ending was, ugh.

M-Muh Kohaku.

From the beginning, Hisui has always been my favorite girl, but Arcueid's was my favorite route. I still have Kohaku's route, and after seeing Hisui's route, I'm bracing myself for something absolutely dark and horrifying.  

From the beginning, Hisui has always been my favorite girl, but Arcueid's was my favorite route. I still have Kohaku's route, and after seeing Hisui's route, I'm bracing myself for something absolutely dark and horrifying.  

Hm, Kohaku's route is quite short so don't get your hopes too high. It feels more like an epilogue.

akiha was my favorite, but kohaku/hisui had the best routes.

Finished Rika's, Mitsuki's and Rinne's routes in euphoria. They were pretty good. Rika's route had some interesting character development (well, she seems to go through this in different ways in every other route too, which is nice), Mitsuki's route was perhaps the most likeable one so far, even if the ending seemed too good to be true, and Rinne's... what the fuck was that? Well, I liked where it went, and it even had h-scenes with plot (madness), but what the hell were those endings? They were so weird I honestly don't even know which one was supposed to be the bad one. Still, an interesting backstory, and I can only hope they'll go into it more in the true route (ending?). Only that left, and Kanae's route. I really don't want to do Kanae's... :x

Finished Rika's, Mitsuki's and Rinne's routes in euphoria. They were pretty good. Rika's route had some interesting character development (well, she seems to go through this in different ways in every other route too, which is nice), Mitsuki's route was perhaps the most likeable one so far, even if the ending seemed too good to be true, and Rinne's... what the fuck was that? Well, I liked where it went, and it even had h-scenes with plot (madness), but what the hell were those endings? They were so weird I honestly don't even know which one was supposed to be the bad one. Still, an interesting backstory, and I can only hope they'll go into it more in the true route (ending?). Only that left, and Kanae's route. I really don't want to do Kanae's... :x

I thought you dropped euphoria?

The way Ixrec* calls large breasts "weapons" is starting to annoy me.  He just won't stop  Dx

:(

Ixrec, why you do this?

You're sure it was Ixrec that decided to have Akihito call them "weapons", and it isn't like that in the untranslated version of Comyu?  That'd be a little weird if he just made that up.

You're sure it was Ixrec that decided to have Akihito call them "weapons", and it isn't like that in the untranslated version of Comyu?  That'd be a little weird if he just made that up.

I honestly think Akihito's dialogue is too pretentious for a translator to make up :unsure: .

Replayed the Heaven Saga for Cho Dengeki Stryker, its surprising how much more epic certain scenes got just with new effects, CG, and sprites.

Finished Cartagra's demo, looking forward to the release, though I have to say while it was kind of a retread for me as I'd played that portion of the game already it was surprising how much I got right back when I played some of it years ago and had significantly lesser (than my already weak) Japanese reading skills.

I thought you dropped euphoria?

I did, and then I was talked back into it. D:

Finished Cartagra's demo, looking forward to the release, though I have to say while it was kind of a retread for me as I'd played that portion of the game already it was surprising how much I got right back when I played some of it years ago and had significantly lesser (than my already weak) Japanese reading skills.

From what you've played, how does it compare to Kara no Shoujo?