What are you playing?

finished dengeki stryker, quite enjoyable VN specially the routes love saga, light saga and sky saga, would like to see more superheroes VN, although Dengeki Stryker is mostly parody.

Dengeki Stryker is purely a no-gameplay visual novel, right?

I was talked into continuing euphoria.

Help.

You can do it for the scat story!

Damn. I've been playing gameplay oriented visual novels so much that I keep forgetting that not all visual novels have gameplay. It would've been nice to have gameplay for Dengeki Stryker though.

Gonna put that in my download list.

I liked that at the end of each route of dengenki they have a short anime sequence of the final fights, its quite well done in that way. 

They didn't describe it in the text of the game itself?

yes they did, but the animated parts are like the last special move or the moment of the conclusion of the battle.

they also has some animated sequences inramdom moments, for instance, sometimes when Stryker Zero activates his powers.

You can watch if you want is spoiler free, just a quick power activation scene.

yes they did, but the animated parts are like the last special move or the moment of the conclusion of the battle.

they also has some animated sequences inramdom moments, for instance, sometimes when Stryker Zero activates his powers.

You can watch if you want is spoiler free, just a quick power activation scene.

I'd rather not watch for now.

Thanks though. <3

Playing Ayakashibito for the past 2 weeks man,never played a VN before where the protag has a voice. It makes things far more interesting actually

Pretty good VN,read 2 and a half routes by now but man Suzu is so annoying(esp is Kaoru's route) dont think i'll have the patience to read her route later ;d

Just got to the part in Comyu when

it's revealed that Gasai is Caesar. Kinda suspected he was, since his role in the story hadn't been explained yet, and he seems like the type to lead an organization like Caesar's Legion.

Just wondering, how long does the first playthrough take?

EDIT: Okay...credits rolled and it's still going.  No idea what's happening right now.

EDIT x2: Someone named their avatar Munchhausen...

Just finished Mako's route in DCPC, and I have to say... Dammit Circus, you smart sons of b*****es! What a great improvement that was over the original Mako route!

For starters, there was no longer the lackluster ending. A much more significant treatment was given to the post rooftop confession scene. Moreover, the actual confession took place much earlier in the route, so there was plenty of room left before the rooftop scene to develop the romance between Mako and Junichi. Let's just say that DCPC's confession was much more romantic.

In fact, a lot of things in Mako's new route were fine-tuned to become more romantic. You have your obligatory first date, the h-scene was moved till the end of the route in order to remove the sheer awkwardness that's in the original Mako route (seriously, that old h-scene felt like a premarital sex PSA), not to mention that the pointless "lesbian crush" plot device was turned into a well-written sub-plot that involved Suginami and Miharu!

Mako definitely feels like your typical anime girlfriend in this route with the "fake boyfriend" sub-plot. I thought that was very cute, as anime relationships go. Because of that, it makes Mako a very appropriate "first girl" for players as they are eased into the rest of the game. I wouldn't really use the term, "generic" though, more like... simple and innocent. It's cute. :3

Also, I can't end this mini-review without mentioning just how adorable that confession scene was. All of Mako's softness and moe were spilled out in that scene. Along with other subtle improvements that added to Mako's cuteness in her route, I highly recommend those with knowledge in Chinese to pick up the Chinese patch available in a link I posted in the DCPC download thread. As for those who don't know Chinese, I think that a machine translation is your best bet. You won't understand much, but I think it's quite worth it. Besides, the new CGs are worth the look anyway.

God, I love tsunderes.

Playing Dengeki Stryker, it's actually been a while since i played any VNs picked this one up to help get the gears turning again and it seems it was the right choice. It's a fun read with great sound tracks, right now I'm currently on the final arc (Light Saga) taking a short break so I can get some school and downloading done :unsure: (I know it's a bad combination, but for the greater good of mankind I'll do it). In terms of the routes (WARNING MINOR SPOILERS); Ichimonji's route (Sky saga) was my favourite :wub: (loved the ending), Haruna's route (Heaven's saga) was awesome but sad, the Sky saga showed just how bad ass a certain character was (it short it was epic), Hilko's route (Love saga) was the most romance oriented (and it was seriously well done) as the name suggests, loved the development of it's plot where as in Rin/Clie's route (Steel Saga) I would have loved it better if it was more branched (was too linear reducing it's value, since you have to read it twice to conquer both girls and to unlock the last saga).

In my opinion the h-scenes from the original (Dengeki Stryker- Haruna and Ichimonji's routes) were nicely done (four panels of CGs which allowed for a nicely fleshed out scene) where as the rest of the scenes were not as good (just 2 panels), they didn't do the other heroines justice, some of the scenes were kinda awkward (an h-scene should memorable... Lol)

All in all so far I'm enjoying the game cause it's pretty intense and the sound tracks are just epic, though sometimes Haruna's clingyness gets to me (as cute as she is). Now to finish the Light Saga.... So much to read so little time.... Perhpas I said too much haven't posted here in a while either :mellow:

Gotta agree he was a pretty good character, however Suzu started to irritate the shit out of at times.

maybe its because she was so annoying that I liked the other routes more, even with the amazing moments on her route.

speaking of ayakashibito, I just loved the op and end songs.