What are you playing?

You gotta tell us just how hilarious it is.  I thought it was a joke at first  xD

Pretty funny so far. Good ol' Sachi-Michiru antics, and some real absurd stuff going on.

That being said, I can't seem to hook the game on either ITH or VNR, so even though it's probably short, I can't tell how long it will take me to read.

Plus it gets problematic when Asako (and probably Yuuji later) shows up and starts doing military jokes I can't possibly understand oO

I give you real props for purchasing that. I was going to purchase it but held back because it's all-ages and I wasn't sure how good this will be.

I wouldn't have imported it, but it's really cheap for a VN (less than 2000 yen) and probably short, so why not. Even if it's not good it's not a big investment.

Pretty funny so far. Good ol' Sachi-Michiru antics, and some real absurd stuff going on.

That being said, I can't seem to hook the game on either ITH or VNR, so even though it's probably short, I can't tell how long it will take me to read.

Plus it gets problematic when Asako (and probably Yuuji later) shows up and starts doing military jokes I can't possibly understand oO

Seeing it is just the first half I guess I'll wait until the second half comes out in C87 before playing them in one go.

Yuuji's a sickly elementary student in this game...military stuff seems unlikely but this spinoff is so much of a troll itself it might be possible..lol.

Seeing it is just the first half I guess I'll wait until the second half comes out in C87 before playing them in one go.

Yuuji's a sickly elementary student in this game...military stuff seems unlikely but this spinoff is so much of a troll itself it might be possible..lol.

Probably better to do it that way indeed, the game seems really short. Took me an hour to read the first chapter (there's 7 in part 1 and 6 in part 2), it would probably be less than half that for an experienced JP reader. The game in total is probably like 5-6 hours at most.

Still, I learned that there's a rule specifically saying you can't become a magical girl if you like sharks, so it was worth it. Poor Sachi.

Still, I learned that there's a rule specifically saying you can't become a magical girl if you like sharks, so it was worth it. Poor Sachi.

I find that offensive.  Sachi is the most magical girl in existence.

Anyway...Sharin. 

Gotta say, after I found out that Houzuki had been faking having a bad leg, I just knew that Ken was faking having a drug addiction.  It was the only way I could see him getting out.  That climbing scene...so epic.  I did think it was a little strange how 5 people that had been starved and confined for a month could even

get to the cave, let alone climb out of it, but meh.  Kinda have to live with the exaggerations.

I thought it was so stupid how neither Ken nor Sachi recognized Mana immediately in Sachi's ending, though.  Wanted to slap both of them.  Love this CG from it, though.  I had already started crying when Ken climbed the ridiculously high cliff, and I started again when I saw that CG.  I cry whenever I get dem feels.

Going for Touka's last CGs and ending, then Natsumi's, then the harem's, and, last but not least, the secret heroine's.

Don't forget to play the fandisk. You got Houzuki's past and you know he will (was?) be a badass >.>

It's also interesting to see him being the one on the receiving end of a badass instructor.

Plus the fandisk has the far more in depth epilogues for each girl. I don't know why I even bothered getting 100% in Sharin, in hindsight going straight from the main game to the fandisk would have worked just fine.

After the amount of work goes down, i finally could go on with Katawa Shoujo. So I finished the Rin Route. The whole route was not really satisfying. But i wouldn't call it bad or dissapointing and there are many parts that makes me smile/laugh (especially Rin's inability to express her thoughts and feelings). But the whole thing was not really engrossing to me. Anyway... Now I go on with the Lilly Route and till now i think it's really nice. The chemistry between them is much more satisfying for me.

Greetz

After the amount of work goes down, i finally could go on with Katawa Shoujo. So I finished the Rin Route. The whole route was not really satisfying. But i wouldn't call it bad or dissapointing and there are many parts that makes me smile/laugh (especially Rin's inability to express her thoughts and feelings). But the whole thing was not really engrossing to me. Anyway... Now I go on with the Lilly Route and till now i think it's really nice. The chemistry between them is much more satisfying for me.

Greetz

Rin was my fav character in the common route, but her route itself was my least favorite. Found it pretty boring. Lilly's was easily my fav, with Hanako's in second due to their similarity.

I downloaded My Girlfriend is the President a while ago so I will probably play it soon. There's also Chichi Miko!! and Otomaid @ Cafe but I'm not really in the mood to play some nukige right now. I also just found out that Narcissu is on steam so I think I will play this after I finished My Girlfriend is the President.

Finished all the translated routes of Majikoi. Here's my ranking of the characters, at least from what I played (from most likeable to least imo):

Yukie > Kazuko > Miyako > Chris = Momoyo

I really enjoyed reading through Majikoi, there was not a single character I didn't like, top-grade humor (at least for me), some feels and the interaction between characters was great (also Yukie is now one of my favourite characters!). Now I'm just waiting for the Miyako route to be fully translated and released.

Now I'm moving on to Dysfunctional Systems Episode 1: Learning to Manage Chaos. Already bought it, downloaded, now lets see if the $5 I spent on this VN was worth it.

Don't worry, I shall persevere!  But yeah, I'm going to play the fandisk, even though I want to go on to G-Senjou.  Being a completionist is a good thing in this case  :P

You're riding the AkabeiSoft2 train and it's a damn fine one.

Yup. That's exactly what her route is.

Thanks for the answer. I'm gonna commit to Rewrite then.

Oh yeah, I forgot that they made G-senjou, too.  Sweet.

Now all you need to do is continue that awesome ride with AkaGoei. :D

G-Senjou's main strength was the protagonist much like Sharin, so I think you will like it.

It's funny, all of the VNs I've read that had anything to do with them had interesting MCs. Definitely the one thing they do really well.