What are you playing?

What the hell kind of choice is this?

"This will be the final choice:

1. Save everyone

2. Admit defeat and lose"

>Choice 2 is actually the one that leads to a good end

>"It's a deconstruction of the genre!"

>Game hailed as a masterpiece by Kotaku

>Fans write wikias on it explaining how the themes relate to Schopenhauer and Nietzsche

>It's actually the coder who screwed up and switched the two choices

...hrm, on a side note I advanced a bit on Forest. I'm probably lacking a bit in knowledge of popular literature and fairy tales to have all the keys to some of the nonsense there is. Eh, let's hope it's not crucial to understanding what it's all about in the end.

Also my wall of text on Grisaia is shaping up to be way too long >_>

accel, prepare your screen for a shit load of sex ... and some of it is pretty lewd. Amane's the most lewd girl in Grisaia (5 ero scenes).

what ? 5 h-scenes ?

That's a lot

anyway i hope it will be very good

i know a lot of people say amane's route is the best in grisaia no kajitsu

what ? 5 h-scenes ?

That's a lot

anyway i hope it will be very good

i know a lot of people say amane's route is the best in grisaia no kajitsu

If you plan on going on a diet for awhile.

Dunno. Could've been an act at first, but her actions kinda start to contradict that excuse. I mean, she wasn't purposely sniffing his sheets in front of him; her surprise at seeing Yuuji pop out of nowhere told us that.

EDIT: Apparently Touka thinks that corn dogs are a traditional Japanese dish, or that they go with stew. Silly azure-haired tsundere!

EDIT x2: ...I...I don't even...

Just finished Touka's chapter. That was horrific. Kyouko is a monster, or has severe mental issues. "I was abused," doesn't excuse doing shit like that to people.

I'm too pissed off about that end to even talk about it anymore.

Yeah, you find out that you're there to rehabilitate Kyouko, rather than Touka who's just fine actually. What a twist. The in-game "I'll kill you!" threat is both down right scary and perplexing at the same time. I wonder if it was really Kenichi's imagination the whole time.

Seriously though, I thought sending Kyouko to the concentration camp would bring me to the good ending lol.

Yeah, you find out that you're there to rehabilitate Kyouko, rather than Touka who's just fine actually. What a twist. The in-game "I'll kill you!" threat is both down right scary and perplexing at the same time. I wonder if it was really Kenichi's imagination the whole time.

Seriously though, I thought sending Kyouko to the concentration camp would bring me to the good ending lol.

Still, it's less messed up than the bad end

I definitely didn't see that one coming.  I got that the theme of the chapter was the cycle of abuse, but geez, it sounds like Kyouko was just as horrible to Touka as Kouki was.  If another character goes all "turn the other cheek" in Sharin I think I'm just gonna cry.

Isono is so cute as a kid  :3

Started on Natsumi's route.  Not liking it as much as Touka's and Sachi's, but there's less humor so I'm not surprised.  Natsumi's personality kinda bugs me, too.  Don't really know why.

Keep reading her route though you ll come to understand a lot of things about Natsumi especially since its the main route.

Keep reading her route though you ll come to understand a lot of things about Natsumi especially since its the main route.

Already on the second choice.  Don't plan on skipping it, though; she's not enough of an annoyance for me to skip her route, not like Isuzu from Hoshimemo was.

Thanks for the encouragement, though.  Also...

did Touka get the "I'll murder you!" line from watching wrestling matches, or is Ken just trippin' balls from his constant toking?  Never really was clear.

Already on the second choice.  Don't plan on skipping it, though; she's not enough of an annoyance for me to skip her route, not like Isuzu from Hoshimemo was.

Thanks for the encouragement, though.  Also...

did Touka get the "I'll murder you!" line from watching wrestling matches, or is Ken just trippin' balls from his constant toking?  Never really was clear.

Not to spoil but you'll also find that out during Natsumi's route.Also theres a certain plot device you find out about during her route too.

After reading 25 consecutive VN's in the last month its time for me to finally take a break.Otomaid@Cafe, Sakura Spirit Wanko to Kuraso, Yumina the Ethereal, Narcissu and Narcissu side 2nd, all 3 MGQ games, Sengoku Rance, Comyu, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Tears to Tiara all 3 of the Shuffle VNs, Kikokugai the Cyber Slayer, Hanachirashu, A Profile, Galaxy Angel, the  My girlfriend is the president fandisc, Symphonic Rain Kagetsu Tohya,also forgot Planetarian and ef a fairy tale of the two which would make 25 all within the last month, Talk about a spree

After reading 25 consecutive VN's in the last month its time for me to finally take a break.Otomaid@Cafe, Sakura Spirit Wanko to Kuraso, Yumina the Ethereal, Narcissu and Narcissu side 2nd, all 3 MGQ games, Sengoku Rance, Comyu, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Tears to Tiara all 3 of the Shuffle VNs, Kikokugai the Cyber Slayer, Hanachirashu, A Profile, Galaxy Angel, the  My girlfriend is the president fandisc, Symphonic Rain Kagetsu Tohya,also forgot Planetarian and ef a fairy tale of the two which would make 25 all within the last month, Talk about a spree

Damn nature douggle, you scary.