What are you playing?

Nope crunchy, the girl who sings seeks connectors and gives them an Avatar she is Girl A. The other woman, the killer, is another story and is revealed later story about her by another character.

Ah ok thanks, I haven't got to the point where she gives out an avatar yet. Didn't the killer also gave out the first avatar?

Ah ok thanks, I haven't got to the point where she gives out an avatar yet. Didn't the killer also gave out the first avatar?

That I know of she doesn't give Avatars but I haven't finished the game yet I'm in 3rd route out of 5. She gave something to Akihito but it wasn't an Avatar.

Really wish I could just kick Shinji in the nuts as hard as I possibly could.  Alas, I'd only break my monitor, since he's not real.  A man can dream, though.  A man can dream...

I'm liking the contrast between Ken and Houzuki so far.  They're both manipulative, but they're manipulative in different ways.  Ken tries to do what he thinks is best for the people he's manipulating, while Houzuki just doesn't seem to care and just tries to get things over with as fast as possible, regardless of the effects on the individual whose strings he's pulling.  Almost like two sides of the same coin.

Finished Amane's route in Grisaia. Just picked what I felt like at the end and got the good ending, I may go back for the bad one. For now though I think I'll go with Sachi's route. For a while I was confused as I picked "praise Sachi" when it appeared, and was still in the common route. I realized soon after in that save I didn't help Sachi the first time, so I had to go back and do that.

Really wish I could just kick Shinji in the nuts as hard as I possibly could.  Alas, I'd only break my monitor, since he's not real.  A man can dream, though.  A man can dream...

I'm liking the contrast between Ken and Houzuki so far.  They're both manipulative, but they're manipulative in different ways.  Ken tries to do what he thinks is best for the people he's manipulating, while Houzuki just doesn't seem to care and just tries to get things over with as fast as possible, regardless of the effects on the individual whose strings he's pulling.  Almost like two sides of the same coin.

I liked Ken a little better overall, but it's hard not to like Houzuki with his badass Wakamoto voice.

Wat?

After 40+ hours of playing Fate/stay night, a new piece of music shows up. It's a random slice of life background music. Wat?

Isn't music that we haven't heard before supposed to be epic or special? 

Be aware, I literally tabbed out to type this, so it might in fact be special. 

I remembered when I was listening the OST in the menu there were some tracks that (IIRC) never showed up. I know that they are from Realta Nua but I never listened to them before. Maybe in some random bad end that I obviously didn't get? (Didn't get any, I wanted to just finish it in one go >.>)

I finished makina's route in grisaia it was good 

yuuji one One of the best protagonist ever

i hated the bad ending so much

the only good thing in the bad ending

when yuuji kiled makina mother

she is the worst character in grisaia

next will be amane's route

Here's where I'm confused about Amane

She acts like a sex freak, even as far as smelling his underwear while he's gone, but tells him she was just giving him indebted sex later?

Random thought:

I wish there an Alternative sequel to every VN. 

Dunno. Could've been an act at first, but her actions kinda start to contradict that excuse. I mean, she wasn't purposely sniffing his sheets in front of him; her surprise at seeing Yuuji pop out of nowhere told us that.

EDIT: Apparently Touka thinks that corn dogs are a traditional Japanese dish, or that they go with stew.  Silly azure-haired tsundere!

EDIT x2:  ...I...I don't even...

Just finished Touka's chapter. That was horrific.  Kyouko is a monster, or has severe mental issues. "I was abused," doesn't excuse doing shit like that to people.

I'm too pissed off about that end to even talk about it anymore.