What are you playing?

Holy Jesus.  I thought that only nukiges would have that many h-scenes, but I guess I was wrong.  Looks like someone's gonna have to read through and update all the characters' list of h-scenes on VNDB...for science, of course.

The most interesting part is that while the H-scenes are plentiful, in the two routes that I've checked so far it takes the protagonist 2-3 weeks to go from confessing his love to the heroine to having sex, as opposed to the usual 2-3 seconds you see in most VNs.

I'm not getting much done on Mayu-Mayu's route in Comyu. For some reason I'm feel like it's trying to be slower than the other routes but I don't know if it's not a bit too slow. Hence why I'm lagging behind a bit.

It's not slower. It's less serious >.>

Same with Ayaya.

Well, after take a 2-hour nap and having a very late lunch, I'm going to finish Touka's chapter.  Just one damn choice away  >.>

The most interesting part is that while the H-scenes are plentiful, in the two routes that I've checked so far it takes the protagonist 2-3 weeks to go from confessing his love to the heroine to having sex, as opposed to the usual 2-3 seconds you see in most VNs.

What...impossibru.  If they don't bone within a week of meeting each other, it's not true VN romance.

Nasu likes giving the audience the chance to immagine how the characters pronounce things/sound in general. That's all it comes down to, really.

Seems like almost everything Type-Moon ports to Sony platforms is at least partially voiced, though.  I don't know of a PS2, PSP, or PS Vita Type-Moon port that completely lacks voice acting.

The worst part is (if I understood correctly, my Japanese is way below subpar after all) it was the protag who insisted on waiting until they had condoms. Truly. this VN has gone too far.

They are trying to turn the 2D world in to the 3D world.

It gets worse! They use that-which-must-not-be-named!

CONDOMS D:

What? What kind of eroge is that? Girls actually minding about getting pregnant?

The worst part is (if I understood correctly, my Japanese is way below subpar after all) it was the protag who insisted on waiting until they had condoms. Truly. this VN has gone too far.

OH MY GOD.  This is absolutely horrible.  This abomination must be wiped from the face of the earth before it spreads.

But seriously.  That's incredible.  The only VNs I can remember that have the protag using condoms are Kajitsu (Amane's route occasionally) and Katawa Shoujo (Lilly DGAF).  Every heroine in every other VN I read just basically said, "Ready the depth charge, MC!  Full speed ahead!"

OH MY GOD.  This is absolutely horrible.  This abomination must be wiped from the face of the earth before it spreads.

But seriously.  That's incredible.  The only VNs I can remember that have the protag using condoms are Kajitsu (Amane's route occasionally) and Katawa Shoujo (Lilly DGAF).  Every heroine in every other VN I read just basically said, "Ready the depth charge, MC!  Full speed ahead!"

Yeah,it's pretty good even though I skip about 95% of the text, and don't understand 95% of the remaining 5%. I'll definitely give it a more thorough read once I'm done doing science and I have a decent computer to run the VN and text hooking software.

Yeah,it's pretty good even though I skip about 95% of the text, and don't understand 95% of the remaining 5%. I'll definitely give it a more thorough read once I'm done doing science and I have a decent computer to run the VN and text hooking software.

I'll have to add it to my VNDB list so I won't forget about it.  Sounds interesting, and not just because of the 61 h-scenes  lol

I'll have to add it to my VNDB list so I won't forget about it.  Sounds interesting, and not just because of the 61 h-scenes  lol

Just keep telling yourself that, eventually you'll believe it.

I'll put the not so plot driven "My Girlfriend is the President" on hold and start the not so plot driven "Shuffle!"

Just keep telling yourself that, eventually you'll believe it.

I'll put the not so plot driven "My Girlfriend is the President" on hold and start the not so plot driven "Shuffle!"

No, I swear, I'm going to take careful notes during every h-scene and upload the data so I can compile it and publish it to a respected scientific journal.  I'll call it "The Statistics and Science of H-Scenes in Visual Novels".  Bet I'll win the Nobel Prize for science.  That'll show you.

Ugh.  Slowly inching towards the end of Touka's chapter.  The longer it drags on the less I'm inclined to finish it.  Same thing happened with Makina's route in Kajitsu.