What are you playing?

Well Makina's character is a love-hate one, you either love her or hate her, there isn't much of a common ground with her. For me Amane was the best route and heroine so anything I say about her is biased.

What I say doesn't have to do with my appreciation of her actually. It's just that apart from one changement, she didn't really get a whole bunch of development. In fact I felt like she almost regressed during her route, losing interesting aspects. I feel like it could have been done much better. 

That being said, Amane didn't get all that much either. But most of her route is the flashback and it gives insight in her current personnality so I guess that fills up the quota.

For some reason I let myself get distracted by Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate yesterday. I like it quite a bit so far as something light, but I know I'm going to hate myself when I finish up the content in the partial patch. Apart from Majikoi, this is the only other game I've started playing before the full release is out.

I'm going to start back up on Angelic Howl tonight and move onto Michiru's route sometime later this week.

For some reason I let myself get distracted by Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate yesterday. I like it quite a bit so far as something light, but I know I'm going to hate myself when I finish up the content in the partial patch. Apart from Majikoi, this is the only other game I've started playing before the full release is out.

I'm going to start back up on Angelic Howl tonight and move onto Michiru's route sometime later this week.

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is already translated, they are editing which is more than half way done. "Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - 100% translated, 228/397 files edited". Even if it did drag out a tiny bit, Angelic Howl was awesome.

I was thinking of playing YUNO. The art is a downside but that it's because I'm not used to it and I know that it's a good VN. What should I do  -_-

Go for it. YU-NO's actually pretty much worth reading despite what tastes one has. Simply because it is an older and more outdated VN. It has a pretty amazing story even in comparison to some of the newer VNs out there as well, and the translation is really good to boot... so it should at least be interesting to check out, right?

I... what? Planetarian takes like 2-3 hours to finish. ._.

I know, but I have a habit of switching vn's to read from time to time so I usually don't stick with one vn at a time. Also reading vn's isn't all I do during the day since I usually play games + I have a bad habit of procrastinating when it comes to reading vn's. I'm gonna try to read it all in one go after lunch.

Sorry for my ignorance but who is boomer?

Boomer is a member of the forums and is working (at a snails pace) as an editor for a project in these forums. 

You can see more info here: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1328-hoshizora-no-memoria-eternal-heart-looking-for-yume-route-tl/page-23#entry141012

It will be a long damn time for Meikyuu(It's been dead for a long time Meilyuu's tl) and Rakuen to be fan tled, only hope will be the Kajitsu steam sales to see if Sekai is willing to tl the rest.

Who knows, Sekai might even hire the guy who translated Kajitsu and was working on the fan translation of Meikyuu to officially translate it.  He did get work from MangaGamer, after all.  I might be being too optimistic, but still, Kajitsu's release on Steam is definitely going to be a positive force for the whole trilogy.

Sachi's route credits rolling in Grisaia.

The bad end was really hastily written crap.

The good end made me shed some tears.

Heartwarming with a bit of bitterness endings are great, and family stuff usually clicks with me. Really nice.

Overall pretty good route. As much as I wanna know what does Michiru's route looks like, I think I'm gonna take a little break to catch up on some stuff now >_>

I had the exact same thoughts and feelings about her route.  I agree, her bad end is pretty crappy, but I thought her good end made up for it.

Michiru's is...different.  It's not as realistic as the other routes (barring Yumiko's and her father's weird henchmen wave attacks), and several people, including myself, thought that some characters acted erratically.  A lot of people were dissatisfied with it, at least that I can remember.  The choices and their results make absolutely no sense, too, like madvanced mentioned.

I plan to start Majikoi the moment Miyako is done. I watched a little of the crappy anime before dropping it, and Miyako was easily my favourite. I liked 2 of the other heroines too, just not as much. The VN as a whole looks interesting as well, but I think I can wait.

Speaking of Miyako's route, does anyone have an update on the progress?  I went trawling through the thread in Games and Chatter, but I couldn't really find anything :/

Who knows, Sekai might even hire the guy who translated Kajitsu and was working on the fan translation of Meikyuu to officially translate it.  He did get work from MangaGamer, after all.  I might be being too optimistic, but still, Kajitsu's release on Steam is definitely going to be a positive force for the whole trilogy.

I had the exact same thoughts and feelings about her route.  I agree, her bad end is pretty crappy, but I thought her good end made up for it.

Michiru's is...different.  It's not as realistic as the other routes (barring Yumiko's and her father's weird henchmen wave attacks), and several people, including myself, thought that some characters acted erratically.  A lot of people were dissatisfied with it, at least that I can remember.  The choices and their results make absolutely no sense, too, like madvanced mentioned.

Speaking of Miyako's route, does anyone have an update on the progress?  I went trawling through the thread in Games and Chatter, but I couldn't really find anything :/

From what I read Miyako is going at a snails pace, it will be when it will be. Grisaia hitting steam will be huge for the series, personally I will buy it if it's not too expensive, namely 20€ or so.

I can't give an ETA or Ouraibaa Hjyuraa will get me killed, but they are currently working on it.

No updates since the estimation of it's release this past July?  That was the last I heard about it.

I tried searching through the last few pages of the dedicated thread, but all I found was people talking about emus  lol