What are you playing?

So Amane's credits are rolling, meaning that I've finished every route in the game and their respective bad ends. FUUUU I'm full of feels, that was a good end indeed, really making me decide Amane as my favorite heroine and route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. Now I don't know what to do with my life having finished Grisaia. What I hate about finishing VNs this good is that I'll always have a void inside of me incapable of being filled. Guess I really need to get around and learn Japanese just to play Meikyuu and Rakuen, but I'm just so weak-willed. But in all honesty this VN, and particularly this route, were the first and only ones to get me emotional enough to the point of shedding some manly(ok, not manly at all) tears, making this easily my favorite VN, although I'm not sure if it's tied or topping F/SN in my personal ranking. Time to head to the recommendations sub-forum, to see what I can get there and maybe get my head off my "finishing VN void" that I always have.

So Amane's credits are rolling, meaning that I've finished every route in the game and their respective bad ends. FUUUU I'm full of feels, that was a good end indeed, really making me decide Amane as my favorite heroine and route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. Now I don't know what to do with my life having finished Grisaia. What I hate about finishing VNs this good is that I'll always have a void inside of me incapable of being filled. Guess I really need to get around and learn Japanese just to play Meikyuu and Rakuen, but I'm just so weak-willed. But in all honesty this VN, and particularly this route, were the first and only ones to get me emotional enough to the point of shedding some manly(ok, not manly at all) tears, making this easily my favorite VN, although I'm not sure if it's tied or topping F/SN in my personal ranking. Time to head to the recommendations thread, to see what I can get there and maybe get my head off my "finishing VN void" that I always have.

It's all good to cry like a little bitch sometimes. The feels hit us all at some point, and anyone that denies that is one lying bastard. :P

In any case, I didn't want Grisaia to end, either. It was such a great VN. If I had to say, my favorite VN's are also tied with each other. Them being Grisaia, Majikoi, Fate/Stay Night, and Muv Luv Alternative. After playing these four VN's, there's a just a void that can't be replaced. They're my greats, and I doubt they'll ever be replaced except by something within the same universe as they.

That said, I don't remember crying like a little bitch over Grisaia (I probably did and just can't remember specifics, I did play it quite some time ago) but I do remember tearing up hella hard over the Fate ending in F/SN (Goddammit, Saber! Why?!) and Muv Luv Alternative ending. <--- Don't even get me started. -_-

I had to play Majikoi after playing Muv Luv Alternative. The feels were pretty immense there. Majikoi did a wonder job of making me laugh my ass off. :P

Anyways, enough rambling on my part. Congrats on finishing Grisaia.  ^_^

It's all good to cry like a little bitch sometimes. The feels hit us all at some point, and anyone that denies that is one lying bastard. :P

In any case, I didn't want Grisaia to end, either. It was such a great VN. If I had to say, my favorite VN's are also tied with each other. Them being Grisaia, Majikoi, Fate/Stay Night, and Muv Luv Alternative. After playing these four VN's, there's a just a void that can't be replaced. They're my greats, and I doubt they'll ever be replaced except by something within the same universe as they.

That said, I don't remember crying like a little bitch over Grisaia (I probably did and just can't remember specifics, I did play it quite some time ago) but I do remember tearing up hella hard over the Fate ending in F/SN (Goddammit, Saber! Why?!) and Muv Luv Alternative ending. <--- Don't even get me started. -_-

I had to play Majikoi after playing Muv Luv Alternative. The feels were pretty immense there. Majikoi did a wonder job of making me laugh my ass off. :P

Anyways, enough rambling on my part. Congrats on finishing Grisaia.  ^_^

Thanks. Yeah I didn't want Grisaia to end in the least, yet I've always had that crave to know everything there was to know about it as soon as possible, it's such a contradicting feeling. F/SN was also a pain to have finished, loved that a lot and it was my first VN.

Now I'm looking for feels but I can't get around to play Clannad, it would be too many feels. That's why I'm going to say what I want in the thread I'm creating in the recommendations sub-forum.

P.S.- Awesome VNs, Y U END??

Thanks. Yeah I didn't want Grisaia to end in the least, yet I've always had that crave to know everything there was to know about it as soon as possible, it's such a contradicting feeling. F/SN was also a pain to have finished, loved that a lot and it was my first VN.

Now I'm looking for feels but I can't get around to play Clannad, it would be too many feels. That's why I'm going to say what I want in the thread I'm creating in the recommendations sub-forum.

P.S.- Awesome VNs, Y U END??

dood i feel you bro. play meikyuu and rakuen next? =D

dood i feel you bro. play meikyuu and rakuen next? =D

That depends on the eventuality of me finally get around to drag my lazy bum and study some damn Japanese. I'm a person very susceptible to inertia and lethargy, so I tend to give up pretty quickly on stuff.

I just finished the Hanako Route/Arc of Katawa Shoujo. I'm really glad I started that VN, though it's not voiced. Hanako and her Route are just adorable :) . Unlike than in other VN (Grisaia :P), I really like the protagonist. He's honest, self-reflection and does everything wholeheartedly. I like that.

Now I will go "after" Shizune, hopefully they (Shizune &Misha) are more likeable in her route.

Greetz

That depends on the eventuality of me finally get around to drag my lazy bum and study some damn Japanese. I'm a person very susceptible to inertia and lethargy, so I tend to give up pretty quickly on stuff.

its okay theres alot of great english translated VNs out there. Its gonna be a long ass wait for Meikyuu and Rakuen to be translated though...

Hoohoooo shit is going down to business. Meeting Makina's mom. She's one hell of a hot milf.

If you like sociopathic bitches, I guess.  Wouldn't hit that with anything but a baseball bat.

its okay theres alot of great english translated VNs out there. Its gonna be a long ass wait for Meikyuu and Rakuen to be translated though...

I know that feel...and that feel blows.  Oh well, hopefully Kajitsu getting on Steam will make people more interested in the trilogy and getting the sequels translated.  Couldn't hurt, right?

Playing Majikoi, Yukie's afterstory  for educational purposes. Yeah, educational purposes and such 

See, it's okay as long as you say, "It's for science, I swear," at some point.

How is Majikoi, by the way?  I was interested in it, but never picked it up because it's not fully translated, and I wanted to read to read Miyako's route first.  Rotten luck, eh?

Everyone want Miyako. But it is worth playing anyway. It's really good.

I am stuck in the "I want to do something but I don't know what so I don't do anything". I hate this.

If everyone wants Miyako (you took the winky face off  :/), then I don't understand why she's the only heroine with an untranslated route.  You'd think the guy translating it would either have been harassed or helped enough that it'd be finished by now.

If everyone wants Miyako (you took the winky face off  :/), then I don't understand why she's the only heroine with an untranslated route.  You'd think the guy translating it would either have been harassed or helped enough that it'd be finished by now.

Sorry about that. It didn't fit when I edited the post. :)

Well that's the mysteries about translating. Maybe they save the heroine they like best for last just because they like it that way.

Well I don't know if really everyone wants Miyako. But I think her route is the best or top 2 (in my case). I am weak for heroines who got feelings and showing it. 

I plan to start Majikoi the moment Miyako is done. I watched a little of the crappy anime before dropping it, and Miyako was easily my favourite. I liked 2 of the other heroines too, just not as much. The VN as a whole looks interesting as well, but I think I can wait.

If you like sociopathic bitches, I guess.  Wouldn't hit that with anything but a baseball bat.

I know that feel...and that feel blows.  Oh well, hopefully Kajitsu getting on Steam will make people more interested in the trilogy and getting the sequels translated.  Couldn't hurt, right?

It will be a long damn time for Meikyuu(It's been dead for a long time Meilyuu's tl) and Rakuen to be fan tled, only hope will be the Kajitsu steam sales to see if Sekai is willing to tl the rest.

It will be a long damn time for Meikyuu(It's been dead for a long time Meilyuu's tl) and Rakuen to be fan tled, only hope will be the Kajitsu steam sales to see if Sekai is willing to tl the rest.

yep i have a feeling sales will be good since the anime is coming this october.. but that all-ages version though.... =(

Sachi's route credits rolling in Grisaia.

The bad end was really hastily written crap.

The good end made me shed some tears.

Heartwarming with a bit of bitterness endings are great, and family stuff usually clicks with me. Really nice.

Overall pretty good route. As much as I wanna know what does Michiru's route looks like, I think I'm gonna take a little break to catch up on some stuff now >_>

Sachi's route credits rolling in Grisaia.

The bad end was really hastily written crap.

The good end made me shed some tears.

Heartwarming with a bit of bitterness endings are great, and family stuff usually clicks with me. Really nice.

Overall pretty good route. As much as I wanna know what does Michiru's route looks like, I think I'm gonna take a little break to catch up on some stuff now >_>

All Grisaia routes are good in their own way. Sachi was awesome.

All Grisaia routes are good in their own way. Sachi was awesome.

Makina's I didn't like all that much. Well, it was pretty good and there's a bunch of stuff happening, but Makina's character really didn't get anything out of it. Hints here and there in the other routes I've played so far bring more to her development...

Yuuji did get more interesting in it though.

Amane's was good, but mainly for the flashback which was really well handled. The rest was less interesting.

A global thing I'd have against the 3 routes I've done so far is their predictability, but that's not so important.

Makina's I didn't like all that much. Well, it was pretty good and there's a bunch of stuff happening, but Makina's character really didn't get anything out of it. Hints here and there in the other routes I've played so far bring more to her development...

Yuuji did get more interesting in it though.

Amane's was good, but mainly for the flashback which was really well handled. The rest was less interesting.

A global thing I'd have against the 3 routes I've done so far is their predictability, but that's not so important.

Well Makina's character is a love-hate one, you either love her or hate her, there isn't much of a common ground with her. For me Amane was the best route and heroine so anything I say about her is biased.