What are you playing?

On Makina's arc, having a blast with it. Lots of fun things I'm reading and now we're on the road to Asako's grave.

I loved her route just brace yourself for the ends, the bad end is kind of understandable given the circumstances, but I shall never end my rage regarding the good end.

Yeah, that's pretty reasonable.  It made no sense at all.  So much

Wut-babka.jpg

Both endings had that effect, but as I said the bad end was cool and understandable, but I just can't make myself call the other end "good", for me it should be called normal end. I rage inside about that end. However that end although bad in my personal opinion doesn't diminish my love for her overall route, it's still the best route Grisaia had so far. I'm in the 16th day of Angelic Howl now, so I can't make judgments about Amane's route yet.

Would appreciate it if people don't tell me what to expect and what not while I'm reading something I'm enjoying. Even the slightest of hints or words that provisions the future in a VN is not welcomed. :P

Man, the music is as awesome as always. I'm kinda not cool with how they never viewed Asako's gravestone. :( That's so lame ..

Would appreciate it if people don't tell me what to expect and what not while I'm reading something I'm enjoying. Even the slightest of hints or words that provisions the future in a VN is not welcomed. :P

Man, the music is as awesome as always. I'm kinda not cool with how they never viewed Asako's gravestone. :( That's so lame ..

Well I did not spoil anything per se, I just said that you might be disappointed with one of the ends.

Did someone say chiru? >.> 

Spoilers are mostly to plot and character development right? Saying a certain route wasn't as good or it was emotional etc etc. isn't a spoiler really.

From the point where he says "please do not share any information about this route, for I consider such information spoilers" forward, any arguing is pointless. After all, it's his subjective opinion that any information can spoil him or the mood to play the game. 

It is obviously not anyones fault if he had been spoiled before he requested that we didn't spoil him, though.

From the point where he says "please do not share any information about this route, for I consider such information spoilers" forward, any arguing is pointless. After all, it's his subjective opinion that any information can spoil him or the mood to play the game. 

It is obviously not anyones fault if he had been spoiled before he requested that we didn't spoil him, though.

I understand that but it is a forum and the point is to talk about what you are playing. No point in pushing the matter though as you said.

Awesome, it was so very realistic described and executed, in my honest opinion, that I don't think it could have been any better. For me personally, the hype about it was right.

See?  That's why almost everyone adores her route (well, some people love it because of Kazuki), it's just so well done.

Glad it lived up to the hype, though.  Almost everyone in this thread hyped the hell out of it, me included  lol

See?  That's why almost everyone adores her route (well, some people love it because of Kazuki), it's just so well done.

Glad it lived up to the hype, though.  Almost everyone in this thread hyped the hell out of it, me included  lol

Well I'm not that far into it I think,

I'm at the part where Yuuji tells about his conclusions to Amane after hearing her past and everything she had to say about it.

But it doesn't change the fact that I'm loving it.

Until she pisses all over you. :P

But yeah, Angelic Howl was great, It was a drag, and I wanted to skip through it sometimes, but I'm glad I stuck through it. I dunno if I could read it again (fuck man, it's sooo long) but it was definitely amazing. I don't know if I adore it, but in my eyes, that was some superb story-telling and execution.

Fantastic, really.