What are you playing?

I think I remember it going 14 days or something around that. Her flashback was a bit to long for my tastes, got bored towards the middle but then the end picked up.

Having just hit the flashback, Yuuji says beforehand that

the search was called off after 14 days.

So I'd assume it's at least that long, if not a little more.

How can you say its your favourite if you haven't even completed it yet? Skipping =/= Completing

That is precisely the point of the comment I made on that matter:

Funnily enough, I go around saying Grisaia no Kajitsu is my favourite visual novel even having skipped loads of it. (Bad ends and half of Angelic Howl)

That's because you miss out on important parts of the story!  Seriously, if you only do one bad end, do Amane's.  It has plot that's relevant to Meikyuu.

Is Meikyuu being translated? Also I played Makina's route just because I wanted to kill her mom so badly. I ended up liking her bad end better. Also from browsing google and looking at vndb I can already guess how it is relevant.  

In G - Senjou any bad ends worth while? I did Mizuha's bad end (mostly skimmed through it) I want to play bad ends because the story is good but also like I don't want to see the girl get hurt Dx

In G - Senjou any bad ends worth while? I did Mizuha's bad end (mostly skimmed through it) I want to play bad ends because the story is good but also like I don't want to see the girl get hurt Dx

They're particularly good if you want to be a dastard toward the girls. Otherwise, I don't think they're too important.

Is Meikyuu being translated?

Technically yes, although it's currently inactive, as the translator, koestl, was asked by Mangagamer to officially translate Liarsoft's Ourai no Gahkthun.  He says that Meikyuu is going on the back burner until he's done.

Here's the most current update: April 21st, 2014 - I'm currently involved with an official translation project, so progress on Meikyuu will be stalled for some time. - koestl

Technically yes, although it's currently inactive, as the translator, koestl, was asked by Mangagamer to officially translate Liarsoft's Ourai no Gahkthun.  He says that Meikyuu is going on the back burner until he's done.

Here's the most current update: April 21st, 2014 - I'm currently involved with an official translation project, so progress on Meikyuu will be stalled for some time. - koestl

Eh not going to bother with Amane's bad end then, at least for now.

My emotions are so conflicted I want to know the story but I don't want to play through it just to see the girl/MC get hurt  :(  :(  :(  :(

My emotions are so conflicted I want to know the story but I don't want to play through it just to see the girl/MC get hurt  :(  :(  :(  :(

I really don't get why they make bad ends bad. I obviously wouldn't want to see my heroine suffer.

Please pay no heed to the lack of logic in this post.

Well, you don't have to do it now, but really, if you don't do it before Meikyuu, you're going to be a little confused.  It's also the best bad end, in my opinion, besides Makina's.  It actually makes a line Amane says in the good end even more powerful than it is otherwise.  I thought Sachi's and Michiru's bad ends were subpar, and Yumiko doesn't really have a bad end (more like an average end  lol), so if you can only stand doing one, pick Amane's.

i have had many games lined up to play once I finished Muv Luv Unlimited. Including Little Busters, Muv Luv Alt and Steins Gate. However, I just downloaded Comyu - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku, and after playing a little bit of it i'm kinda hooked....So i'm skipping those to play this :P

Almost done with Sachi's obligation in Sharin no Kuni.  God, she's being a bitch.  I mean,

I get that people were asshats to her about her painting, but geez, no need to take it out on everyone else around you, like on Mana and Ken.  You'd think she'd be able to see that he's doing what he's doing to

FREE her from her obligation.

Her personality seemed to do a 180 from the beginning.   Hopefully I'll enjoy Touka's chapter and route more.

Grisaia Sachi is still best Sachi.

Almost done with Sachi's obligation in Sharin no Kuni.  God, she's being a bitch.  I mean,

I get that people were asshats to her about her painting, but geez, no need to take it out on everyone else around you, like on Mana and Ken.  You'd think she'd be able to see that he's doing what he's doing to

Her personality seemed to do a 180 from the beginning.   Hopefully I'll enjoy Touka's chapter and route more.

Lol 

Sharin's Sachi is so real though, it hurts. It's like the writer's take shots at us playing. 

Lol 

Sharin's Sachi is so real though, it hurts. It's like the writer's take shots at us playing. 

Yeah, I'll admit that she's a realistic depiction of a person put under immense pressure, but still, she's managing to act like all she cares about is herself, even though 1 choice before she was all selfless and caring.  I find it really hard to sympathize with her when she swings back to selfishness, especially since I can't tell which one is an act and which one isn't.  I guess that might be the point, but still...

Yeah, I'll admit that she's a realistic depiction of a person put under immense pressure, but still, she's managing to act like all she cares about is herself, even though 1 choice before she was all selfless and caring.  I find it really hard to sympathize with her when she swings back to selfishness, especially since I can't tell which one is an act and which one isn't.  I guess that might be the point, but still...

Which choice was that? It's been a while since I've read it.

In any case I adored Sharin's Sachi because she was doing pretty much what I would have done in that situation - keep putting it off until I'm pretty much fucked, and then be really pissed at myself and everyone else.

I'm in the opposite boat. Finished Sharin and am currently playing Grisaia. I liked Sharin Sachi overall and am liking Grisaia Sachi so far. Though I agree Sharin Sachi's random outbursts were a little grating. Still, she's generally more plesant in her route than Touka/Natsumi are in their routes. Natsumi especially is pretty damn emo (you would have already seen a little of this earlier on iirc), so her route is probably more grating than Sachi's. Uh, enjoy. :3

Which choice was that? It's been a while since I've read it.

In any case I adored Sharin's Sachi because she was doing pretty much what I would have done in that situation - keep putting it off until I'm pretty much fucked, and then be really pissed at myself and everyone else.

The one where

she makes a crappy painting on purpose to try and get Ken to pay her for it anyway, and you have to choose whether or not to let it fly or not. Before that, she'd said that she'd do

anything to keep Mana from getting shipped off to that king somewhere.

I do the same thing, but I only get mad at myself; I couldn't stand it if I projected my failures onto other people and got so mad that

I hit them and told them they were trash.

It's not so much that I think it's poorly written, it's just that I have a hard time reading it.  I'm pretty much a softie when it comes to stuff like that.

I'm in the opposite boat. Finished Sharin and am currently playing Grisaia. I liked Sharin Sachi overall and am liking Grisaia Sachi so far. Though I agree Sharin Sachi's random outbursts were a little grating. Still, she's generally more plesant in her route than Touka/Natsumi are in their routes. Natsumi especially is pretty damn emo (you would have already seen a little of this earlier on iirc), so her route is probably more grating than Sachi's. Uh, enjoy. :3

Well, I kinda expected Touka to be pretty tsun (at least there's comic relief in the form of her failing normally easy things and acting immature), but I was hoping that Natsumi would eventually stop having panic attacks whenever Ken so much as breathes towards her.  Oh well, I shall endure.

Well, I kinda expected Touka to be pretty tsun (at least there's comic relief in the form of her failing normally easy things and acting immature), but I was hoping that Natsumi would eventually stop having panic attacks whenever Ken so much as breathes towards her.  Oh well, I shall endure.

Don't forget her promising to murder you. :ph34r:

Having just hit the flashback, Yuuji says beforehand that

the search was called off after 14 days.

So I'd assume it's at least that long, if not a little more.

Must have missed that, so I still have a considerable amount of flashback to read.