What are you playing?

I put a hold on Steins; Gate VN, and currently reading Kara no Shoujo VN.

I already got 2 character endings:

1) Tsukishima Orihime (I felt bad for her dying the way she did.)

2) Mizuhara Toko (She is seriously F'-d up. o.O... I felt bad for the regular Toko having a friend like that. She deserves better.)

I actually got a bit teary when Yosomiya Tsuzuriko got murdered. I was starting to get attached to her, and she was such a nice character. I was literally yelling "Nooo!!! Whyy!! Don't dooo iiittt!" to my computer screen. I also liked Yukari, so it was sad for her to lose such a nice friend!

I'm now trying for the True Ending route

which I'm most looking forward to. Kuchiki Toko was my favorite character from the start, and wanted to find out more about her. Just her appearance, demeanor, way she talks is so mysterious and endearing. She's always been very kind too.

I might finish the game tonight^^

Ugh.. that was depressing.. why did that have to happen. That makes me not want to play the sequels... I don't think my heart can take anymore. ; ;  (I went ahead and read about Kara no Shoujo 2 since I wanted to know for sure... and yup, it just confirmed what I predicted of Toko's fate.)

They sure did a good job getting you attached to the characters only to crush it later.. eviiil. 

Overall, I enjoyed the beautiful graphics/music, and it had interesting characters/story... but just wish it ended better. (I wanted Toko to have her happy ending!)

Edited by Cyrillej1

I mean, I don't like plot twists on the level of M. Night Shyamalan, but yeah, I do like me some unexpected plot development.  Gotta admit, I didn't think that Ken was

the Higuchi Ken that all the other people his age seem to hate for starting that rebellion.

Came outa left field for me.

Nice signature, by the way.  Made me laugh  xD

Well it was a pretty obvious foreshadowing and one of the plot twists will come out of nowhere, so if you don't like that kind of thing brace yourself. Regarding the signature I already had the idea for it since that quote was always in my mind, I think it was the best single line in all of he GnK's common route, so I asked Meogii to do it for me since he was offering to do signatures to people.

ADD too stronk maybe? :P Or maybe I'm just hyper observant. I dunno. I never actually finished the game. I think, I did Sachi's route, and put it on the self for other VN's. I've still yet to get around to it. Maybe after I someday finish Rewrite, Little Busters, and Stein's Gate I'll get back to it.  ^_^

Yeah, I don't usually take my ADD meds during the summer, since they keep me from being able to nap, and I love napping so much...that's probably why I've been spacy.  Can't tell if joke or serious, but you hit the nail on the head.

Finished Makina's bad end on Grisaia and damn I wasn't expecting that epilogue. Surprised that her bad end as a credits roll out, since the others until now didn't have it. Now I just gotta do her good end and then go to my last route, Amane's route which I hope won't give me too many feels.

Finished Makina's bad end on Grisaia damn. Surprised that her bad end as a credits roll out, since the others until now didn't have it. Now I just gotta do her good end and then go to my last route, Amane's route which I hope won't give me too many feels.

well it will give you feels :P  amane's route is the best route in the whole game imo

its a Nukige but yeah roughly 10-30 hours.

Huh, that ruined my expectations for it then. I should really have the "sexual content" tags shown on VNDB since normally I would have avoided this. Though, now that I look at the tags, Nukige isn't one of them, and the comment box on the download page says it had depth, which is why I downloaded it. I have no idea how I found out about it either :P