What are you playing?

Nope, still stuck on the first one. I don't know, it's just not clicking with me (Or the translators lol). I have to read it since what I've seen from Alternative looks amazing.

Ohh nice! A live fish!

So just read through Sumika and Meiya, then hit Unlimited with Meiya's ending (recommended) then take a nice seat back while reading Alternative ... oh it's going to butcher the shit out of your emotions, haha.

But I agree ... I love romcom stuff but EXTRA is straight-forward, can get annoying, and can get boring. Regardless, what you're reading there will fundamentally be essential information in some of Unlimited and a lot more in Alternative.

Enjoy.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. I still wanted an epilogue to conclude a nice unique ending like the other three I mentioned. Sachi's ending still felt dry on my lips. :/

What did you think of Sachi's bad end?  I disliked it; I thought it was too sudden, too forced and just a little "WTF?!", at least compared to Amane's and Makina's bad ends.  Then again, every bad end in Kajitsu kinda sucks compared to Amane's  :/

Ohh nice! A live fish!

So just read through Sumika and Meiya, then hit Unlimited with Meiya's ending (recommended) then take a nice seat back while reading Alternative ... oh it's going to butcher the shit out of your emotions, haha.

But I agree ... I love romcom stuff but EXTRA is straight-forward, can get annoying, and can get boring. Regardless, what you're reading there will fundamentally be essential information in some of Unlimited and a lot more in Alternative.

Enjoy.

I'm going through Sumika's route. That said I'm still bored, to the point where I close my eyes and hope the CHOMP scene from Alternative pops up when I open them for the sake of entertainment(That's one of the things that got me interested on Alternative, a game that heartless needs to be admired).

Anyways, I do like romantic and comedic VN's, animes, shows or movies but good lord something about Muv Luv is pissing me off and I can't figure out what it is.

I'm going through Sumika's route. That said I'm still bored, to the point where I close my eyes and hope the CHOMP scene from Alternative pops up when I open them for the sake of entertainment(That's one of the things that got me interested on Alternative, a game that heartless needs to be admired).

Anyways, I do like romantic and comedic VN's, animes, shows or movies but good lord something about Muv Luv is pissing me off and I can't figure out what it is.

Hey, what the fuck. That's my line! LOL! I know some parts about EXTRA that piss me off, but there are other things I never figured out what pisses me off about it ... maybe the lack of 'twists'?

What did you think of Sachi's bad end?  I disliked it; I thought it was too sudden, too forced and just a little "WTF?!", at least compared to Amane's and Makina's bad ends.  Then again, every bad end in Kajitsu kinda sucks compared to Amane's  :/

I'm saving the bad ends for later ... I dislike the bad ends. I did Amane's (can't remember what it is, don't want to). Haven't done Yumiko but I read about it by accident. Don't know what Sachi's is or Michiru or Makina. So DO NOT SPOIL THIS SHIT FOR ME! :P

On that note, I wanna hug Makina .. :(

I'm saving the bad ends for later ... I dislike the bad ends. I did Amane's (can't remember what it is, don't want to). Haven't done Yumiko but I read about it by accident. Don't know what Sachi's is or Michiru or Makina. So DO NOT SPOIL THIS SHIT FOR ME! :P

On that note, I wanna hug Makina .. :(

Ahhh.  I did the bad ends before the good ends so that I'd end their routes on a happy note ^_^  Don't worry, I won't spoil a thing.  Amane's is commonly thought of as the best because it reveals a major aspect of the future plot, which I shall not name, and makes a certain line in her good end all the more meaningful.  Believe me, Sachi's is pretty bad compared to the others'.

EDIT: By the way, would someone mind telling me what the strange dark shading on characters' faces in Sharin no Kuni is supposed to be?  It's obviously not a blush, but I don't know what else it could be.

Both are really good. Steins;Gate doesn't get that good until ... I think 15 or 10 hours of playtime or something like that. Grisaia is filled with heavy comedy (adult oriented) and then the seriousness pours in slowly, then you get to choose which girl you want to go for (all five heroines are mains, there are no secondaries). I'm finishing up Grisaia. I'm on Chapter 9 on Steins;Gate. Had to drop it because of school few months ago. Will finish it before October anime premiers hopefully.

Irosekai.. Hops up on my reading list now. A lot of people saying good stuff about it.

Baldr is massive, but it's really good. Took me 120 hours to complete bladr sky dive 1+2. Worth it.

I tend to read multiple vn's and play until one hooks me. Then play that single one mostly.

It's really amazing if you liked the formulas of light-heartedness and supernatural that Hoshimemo had, as it manages to do even better at that in Irosekai (I bet its fan-disc is also equally relevant to progressing the story, which is what I liked about Favorite with what other FDs usually contain in terms of content).

I'm probably not even close to finished with Baldr Sky, given its length... yet, it's so glorious I don't even want it to end. I hope this VN never ever ends I'd definitely go through symptons of withdrawal if I had to stop at any moment. :'( It's an epic in both story and gameplay, so that's to be expected. xD And of course, a story has to end to fully form what is a proper story... this logic applies itself to Baldr Sky as well, even if I do lament over my finishing of it. lol

That's exactly the same as me, with reading multiple VNs at once until one is decided. I'm still in the middle of reading a few others but during that time I just decided "Baldr Sky" and stuck with it. This is most likely due to my wavering interests.

I finished DaCapo. Well it was like i expected, an average easygoing Story with a little bit too much length. For me (!!!) it is on one level with Grisaia. The Story maybe is thinner but the quality of the storytelling was better than Grisaia (I repeat: FOR ME !!!).

Now I'm going for Katawa Shoujo. I'm really looking forward to it. It seems to be the kind of story and setting I really like. Wish me luck that my expectations will be fulfilled ;)

Greetz

Most people that are in vegetative states for years and years and years don't wake up. In fact, they're usually taken off life support if there's no response after a certain number of years, at least here in the US (it's still a decision for the person's family, but that seems to be the trend). I thought that Sachi's good end was better than Michiru's and Yumiko's

because it was realistic, unlike theirs.  I thought Michiru's route was pretty out of place in Kajitsu, which tends to exaggerate, but not push, the boundaries of reason and logic; that, and Yuuji acted pretty out of character with the whole "bury Michiru to help her" situation.  She could have possibly died from asphyxiation, since when you're freaked out you usually hyperventilate and use up limited air more rapidly.

Not all of the routes have an epilogue, and it would be a little strange if they all had timeskips to Yuuji and one heroine having a kid together, right?  That'd just be lazy writing, akin to copy+pasting endings.

I half agree with what you said, personally I feel that all routes out of the considered 2 strongest, Makina's and Amane's, were fine as they were. In case of Chiruchiru's good ending

She didn't have a chance to asphyxiate because it was revealed by Yuuji that it was a special made coffin that allowed the entrance of airflow, else even in a completely calm state I don't think that she would have air for 3 days. I do agree that cellular memory was pushing it but it was fine nonetheless.

That's my opinion. Anyway how's your progress in Sharin no kuni?

Literally just started Little Busters! and I'm bewildered. Not even five minutes in, there's a duel between two muscle-headed-guys using a cat and a pellet gun.

The fuck am I even playing? xD

At my first try I dropped it after these start;) ... I thought "what the hell is this?" ...:D 
But if I hadn't try it once again I would regret it now... It is a really good VN and still my (shared) number one...

So go through the first 10-15 min and you will gain an awesome experience ;) 

Greetz

I half agree with what you said, personally I feel that all routes out of the considered 2 strongest, Makina's and Amane's, were fine as they were. In case of Chiruchiru's good ending

She didn't have a chance to asphyxiate because it was revealed by Yuuji that it was a special made coffin that allowed the entrance of airflow, else even in a completely calm state I don't think that she would have air for 3 days. I do agree that cellular memory was pushing it but it was fine nonetheless.

That's my opinion. Anyway how's your progress in Sharin no kuni?

It's been a while since I read it, so that bit about the "specially built coffin" slipped my mind. There was still a chance that she could die, which didn't really sound like something Yuuji would let happen; I compared it to Sachi's route, where he took a lot of measures beforehand to be sure nothing bad would happen to anyone, and that the entire school would not be damaged. That's what I mean when I said that I thought Yuuji acted out of character. It's a different situation, but still...he never put his love interest in that type of danger willingly before.

Gotten past the first chapter, so I've been making decent progress (there's five total).  Like I said before, the writers seemed to know when people will start thinking there's now only comedy in the common route, and manage to make things serious enough to keep it from being a pure comedy VN, which is impressive, in my opinion.

It's been a while since I read it, so that bit about the "specially built coffin" slipped my mind. There was still a chance that she could die, which didn't really sound like something Yuuji would let happen; I compared it to Sachi's route, where he took a lot of measures beforehand to be sure nothing bad would happen to anyone, and that the entire school would not be damaged. That's what I mean when I said that I thought Yuuji acted out of character. It's a different situation, but still...he never put his love interest in that type of danger willingly before.

Gotten past the first chapter, so I've been making decent progress (there's five total).  Like I said before, the writers seemed to know when people will start thinking there's now only comedy in the common route, and manage to make things serious enough to keep it from being a pure comedy VN, which is impressive, in my opinion.

Well I played Sharin no Kuni a while ago, but I quite liked it. The thing is, if I recall correctly, it has a lot of fluctuation between comedy and seriousness in the same scene. If you like unexpected things and plot twists, I believe that the Chapter you will like more will be the 5th(I think it was the 5th the final one).

The thing with the preparedness of Yuuji in sachi vs Michiru, is that he was reckless in the department of nutrition, I mean she was without water and food there, but you can also say that it was somewhat necessary to make her really look at herself and understand things outside of herself as well. I get where you come from, but it can also be interpreted in other ways, I suppose.

Well I played Sharin no Kuni a while ago, but I quite liked it. The thing is, if I recall correctly, it has a lot of fluctuation between comedy and seriousness in the same scene. If you like unexpected things and plot twists, I believe that the Chapter you will like more will be the 5th(I think it was the 5th the final one).

The thing with the preparedness of Yuuji in sachi vs Michiru, is that he was reckless in the department of nutrition, I mean she was without water and food there, but you can also say that it was somewhat necessary to make her really look at herself and understand things outside of herself as well. I get where you come from, but it can also be interpreted in other ways, I suppose.

I mean, I don't like plot twists on the level of M. Night Shyamalan, but yeah, I do like me some unexpected plot development.  Gotta admit, I didn't think that Ken was

the Higuchi Ken that all the other people his age seem to hate for starting that rebellion.

Came outa left field for me.

Nice signature, by the way.  Made me laugh  xD

I mean, I don't like plot twists on the level of M. Night Shyamalan, but yeah, I do like me some unexpected plot development.  Gotta admit, I didn't think that Ken was

the Higuchi Ken that all the other people his age seem to hate for starting that rebellion.

Came outa left field for me.

Nice signature, by the way.  Made me laugh  xD

Really? I thought it was pretty obvious. >_> Didn't he allude to it many times in even the first chapter? :o

Really? I thought it was pretty obvious. >_> Didn't he allude to it many times in even the first chapter? :o

Eh, I guess, but I think I wasn't paying that close attention to it.  I was more interested in the characters' personalities and such.  I'm pretty spacy, so it's not surprising that I managed to not notice it.

Eh, I guess, but I think I wasn't paying that close attention to it.  I was more interested in the characters' personalities and such.  I'm pretty spacy, so it's not surprising that I managed to not notice it.

ADD too stronk maybe? :P Or maybe I'm just hyper observant. I dunno. I never actually finished the game. I think, I did Sachi's route, and put it on the self for other VN's. I've still yet to get around to it. Maybe after I someday finish Rewrite, Little Busters, and Stein's Gate I'll get back to it.  ^_^