What are you playing?

her H scene was felt really weird for me

he took extreme measures to solve her problem and then bang! H scene 

I'm glad Michiru got a piece of Yuuji and all. Probably the best piece of ass she'll ever get. I'm less convinced Yuuji ever fell for her and more or less became her life-time caregiver. He kind of just went with the flow in this route, providing whatever she requested of him. The problem with that image is that, is it reminds me of a psychiatrist sleeping with his patients. In Michiru's case, she qualified as a handicap. A little repulsive, but I'm not judging.

I'm glad Michiru got a piece of Yuuji and all. Probably the best piece of ass she'll ever get. I'm less convinced Yuuji ever fell for her and more or less became her life-time caregiver. He kind of just went with the flow in this route, providing whatever she requested of him. The problem with that image is that, is it reminds me of a psychiatrist sleeping with his patients. In Michiru's case, she qualified as a handicap. A little repulsive, but I'm not judging.

also her bad ending was the most horrible bad end i ever seen it's even worse than sachi's bad end it didn't even make any sense

I have started my first eroges, they're Mamankyoushitsu and Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister. I am starting to like this stuff.

(Talk about bad timing, it's Ramadan...)

hahaha, same here lol. I'm reading Muv Luv slowly and only in certain times :lol:

you're not alone guys 

we're so going to hell

I'm wondering what everyone thinks where the inspiration for Amane's background story came from?

Huge spoiler for anyone that hasn't finished her route

I suspect it was largely inspired by the 1972 soccer team that crash landed their plane in the Andes. Before passing away, relatives and friends offered their bodies as sustenance for the survivors. No one really saw them as monsters, rather most people understood it was a necessity to survive.

I believe the cannibalism was sensationalized quote a bit in Amane's story. Still exciting to watch everyone turn into monsters chasing after Amane for some of that booty meat.

I'm wondering what everyone thinks where the inspiration for Amane's background story came from?

Huge spoiler for anyone that hasn't finished her route

I suspect it was largely inspired by the 1972 soccer team that crash landed their plane in the Andes. Before passing away, relatives and friends offered their bodies as sustenance for the survivors. No one really saw them as monsters, rather most people understood it was a necessity to survive.

I believe the cannibalism was sensationalized quote a bit in Amane's story. Still exciting to watch everyone turn into monsters chasing after Amane for some of that booty meat.

you know i never thought about where did it get inspired from but i do recall hearing that story and i have to say in times like these you have to resort to extreme measures to survive but too much for amane i guess  being called a cockroach and such

in the game everyone turned into a ghoul and start chasing after amane and kazuki i really wonder how kazuki managed to survive

you know i never thought about where did it get inspired from but i do recall hearing that story and i have to say in times like these you have to resort to extreme measures to survive but too much for amane i guess  being called a cockroach and such

in the game everyone turned into a ghoul and start chasing after amane and kazuki i really wonder how kazuki managed to survive

Kagebunshin.jpg

also her bad ending was the most horrible bad end i ever seen it's even worse than sachi's bad end it didn't even make any sense

I

really disliked Sachi's bad end. I felt it happened too abruptly and it didn't make a lot of sense. I had just finished Amane's route and her bad end, so I expected a lot more from Sachi's.

I

really disliked Sachi's bad end. I felt it happened too abruptly and it didn't make a lot of sense. I had just finished Amane's route and her bad end, so I expected a lot more from Sachi's.

yeah her bad end was utterly stupid the only decent bad ends are in amane's route and makina's

But...Amane's bad end makes a line in her good end even more powerful...it's pretty damn good, if I say so myself.  Definitely more than worth the ~6 minutes it took me to read.

But... They make me sad and I don't like that... If anything I just read a summary of the bad ending if I want to know that bad.

But... They make me sad and I don't like that... If anything I just read a summary of the bad ending if I want to know that bad.

Not like it's canon or anything.  I just like to do the bad end before the good one, that way I get all of the story and I end things on a happy note  ^_^

i have to agree with  Zenophilious you must try her bad end it's very well written 

yeah i thought that was weird. she hadn't ate or drank for three days and didnt have the strength to pull herself out of the ground to save her own life, but somehow managed to fuck like a rabbit 30 minutes later.

Pretty sure that would've just tramuatized her further, too. I expected her to be angry about being lied to and put in danger, but nope. She's just happy to see Yuuji again. That is just completely unrealistic.

It's my least favorite route. Weak plot, weird actions by Yuuji, Michiru's weird supernatural disorder...if they had just made it be borderline personality disorder/dissociative identity disorder, it would have made SO MUCH SENSE. I mean, really, if you look them up, it's astounding just how well it would have fit.

I was actually planning on choosing Yumiko for my first play through... Should I just get it over with first since it's so bad or go with Amanae?

I started with Yumiko too , played amane and makina after . Yumiko was my fav girl but i don't know why :)

I'm playing Toki o kanaderu waltz , i played sora o aogite kumo takaku 

But i had the "dominant" personality at my first playtrough ( i guess answer to everything she wanted was bad *sigh* ) , when she was calling the protagonist papa was missing me so i'm happy that she is still young in the sequel

Helloo people, i'm new... Anyway, I'm playing Grisaia no Kajitsu right now also, on the Sachi route first as I don't want to start routes of either my most liked or disliked characters so kinda aiming downing the middle and going with Sachi, though she's becoming 1 of my favourite characters, but I suppose that happens when you go down a characters route xD

Helloo people, i'm new... Anyway, I'm playing Grisaia no Kajitsu right now also, on the Sachi route first as I don't want to start routes of either my most liked or disliked characters so kinda aiming downing the middle and going with Sachi, though she's becoming 1 of my favourite characters, but I suppose that happens when you go down a characters route xD

I dunno.  I thought Amane was going to be my favorite, but Sachi is just so lovable and hilarious it's hard not to like her.  She's by far my favorite character from Grisaia.