What are you playing?

I have done Asane's route and am currently in the process of doing Sachi's. After Sachi I plan to do Sakaki then maybe the other two.

Truthfully, I just finished Makina's route after a ton of reluctance to get started on it, and I don't regret it. Makina's route is better than I thought it would be, and it was funny as hell to boot. I was laughing at every other thing she said the whole way, lol.

But that good also be chalked up to my overly developed sense of humor, too. >_> Anyways, you should totally do all the routes! Even Michiru's if you can. They're all pretty good.

I just thought of something in Grisaia - Amane's route. There seemed to have been an inconsistency. 

Kazuki said they couldn't start a fire to attract attention since all the wood is too wet during that season.

Yet, how were they boiling water and cooking meals everyday? They must somehow be able to gather enough wood to start enough fire to get smoke rising out of the woods. Plus they had gasoline.

I just thought of something in Grisaia - Amane's route. There seemed to have been an inconsistency. 

Kazuki said they couldn't start a fire to attract attention since all the wood is too wet during that season.

Yet, how were they boiling water and cooking meals everyday? They must somehow be able to gather enough wood to start enough fire to get smoke rising out of the woods. Plus they had gasoline.

don't question Grisaia's logic

I dunno how often you guys have been camping in the wet terrains, but it is possible to create a fire with "wet wood." It's a little more difficult, obviously, but it is possible. I think the whole inconsistency with the bonfire signal thing? It's just that it wouldn't have been logical. They couldn't have started the fire fast enough/kept it going long enough for it be of any use as a signal. Much less big enough. But for simple cooking? Yeah, it's very possible.

But, that's my take on it. I haven't exactly tried to start a signal fire with wet wood before, but I could definitely see there being several issues trying to start one considering their situation, not just because of wet wood either. Also, gasoline would be a bad idea. Nonono. In any case, starting a signal fire is quite a bit different than camping fires, or cooking fire.

So yeah, no probs man. I could understand how that might be an inconsistency to some people though, not at a lot of people have survival training these days. xD To be entirely honest myself, now that you brought it up, I'm surprised the writers of Grisaia thought that through. Gotta give them some props on their writing.

I dunno how often you guys have been camping in the wet terrains, but it is possible to create a fire with "wet wood." It's a little more difficult, obviously, but it is possible. I think the whole inconsistency with the bonfire signal thing? It's just that it wouldn't have been logical. They couldn't have started the fire fast enough/kept it going long enough for it be of any use as a signal. Much less big enough. But for simple cooking? Yeah, it's very possible.

But, that's my take on it. I haven't exactly tried to start a signal fire with wet wood before, but I could definitely see there being several issues trying to start one considering their situation, not just because of wet wood either. Also, gasoline would be a bad idea. Nonono. In any case, starting a signal fire is quite a bit different than camping fires, or cooking fire.

So yeah, no probs man. I could understand how that might be an inconsistency to some people though, not at a lot of people have survival training these days. xD To be entirely honest myself, now that you brought it up, I'm surprised the writers of Grisaia thought that through. Gotta give them some props on their writing.

You made me look a fool!

But seriously thanks for the answer :). I looked up fire signals and indeed there were warnings similar to what you said. 

anyway don't sweat the small details crunchytaco it's better for your health 

This was pretty much the only detail that woke me up in the morning. So it's all good :P.

You made me look a fool!

But seriously thanks for the answer :). I looked up fire signal and indeed there were warnings similar to what you said. 

My progress in Grisaia no Kajitsu has pretty much stopped, I just can't seem to get into the characters nor their interactions... I'm generally not very picky, but I just get a little bored reading this since the scenes just aren't as enjoyable without liking the characters. I'm at the beginning of Hoshizora no Memoria, hopefully that'll be better for me.

You made me look a fool!

But seriously thanks for the answer :). I looked up fire signals and indeed there were warnings similar to what you said. 

My bad. :P The only reason I know about it is because I'm in the military, lol. 

It does make me want to go back and read that part of the story though. I guess I wasn't thinking about it

(Honestly, that part of Amane's story was boring me to death. Ugh, I did love Kazuki though)

and skimming through it at some parts so it makes me wonder how I myself would've handled the situation. 

My progress in Grisaia no Kajitsu has pretty much stopped, I just can't seem to get into the characters nor their interactions... I'm generally not very picky, but I just get a little bored reading this since the scenes just aren't as enjoyable without liking the characters. I'm at the beginning of Hoshizora no Memoria, hopefully that'll be better for me.

Are you still in the common route? Because that's what people say when they're still in the common route. I may not have a say in this since I liked the characters from the start, but the plots get interesting eventually. Still, you can just drop it if you find it tedious, since the characters stick and the story centers around them.

Yumiko's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. After that it is on to Chiruchiru's route, she actually started to gain my interest after muting her for a while...

Her route brings a decent, warm story. I still CTRL'd through some of her scenes, including her H scenes. I'm like Gross MEG!

Her route brings a decent, warm story. I still CTRL'd through some of her scenes, including her H scenes. I'm like Gross MEG!

yumiko's route holds elements from another routes like makina (problems with her family) and michiru (trusting problems and such)

that's why people don't like her route because it feels repeated

and don't lie the last H scene was good :P 

yumiko's route holds elements from another routes like makina (problems with her family) and michiru (trusting problems and such)

that's why people don't like her route because it feels repeated

and don't lie the last H scene was good :P 

Oh, I'm glad I did Yumiko's route before them then. 

Frontwing dropped the ball on Muchiru's H scenes by not including the other Muchiru.

Oh, I'm glad I did Yumiko's route before them then. 

Frontwing dropped the ball on Muchiru's H scenes by not including the other Muchiru.

her H scene was felt really weird for me

he took extreme measures to solve her problem and then bang! H scene