Tyrael's obligatory 1k 'wow, so many posts and he's yet to post anything useful' thank you message

Tyrael

Hey guys, as a bunch of you know I've been working on this thing for quite a while now because I had no idea what to do with it. So, I decided to just make it a boring old thank you post. Sorry! Anyways, as some of you might know I found this site around christmas last year, after finding and finishing Katawa Shoujo and looking for a dedicated forum about VN's. This is because KS's forum sucks balls. Anyways, I got hooked on fuwa immediately thanks to its amazing userbase (despite a few sour people/trolls who shall not be named) which is why I feel the need to thank some of you for being there in a time where I needed a shoulder to lean on. I was feeling like shit for the longest time and you guys helped me out a lot. After being bullied for years and finding out some things about my mental state I really wish I had never found out, you guys gave me a new home. I seriously cannot express how grateful I am for that.

So, thank you:

- Flutterz, for teaching me the joys of [censored by new forum laws]

- Nosebleed, for [redacted]

- Tiag, for teaching me about sarcasm on the internet

- Zeno, Sachi thanks you :sachi:

- Kosaki, for letting me join his harem

- The SIF crew (Ezeefreak, Rose, Kaguya, Yoki, Ceris, maki-chan, ...), for being all round amazing and interesting people

- The Confessions crew (Funyarinpa, CrunchyTaco, LinovaA, Zodai, rainismyfav, ...), for listening to my insane ramblings and for being some of the nicest people I've ever met. Also, tents

- Mustkill1234  :wub:

- Zaka, for being a badass and helping me join the forum

- Tay, for being the God we pray to in our darkest hours

- Ren, for your continuous efforts to make Fuwa more fun

And every other amazing person on this forum: Thank you for being here :)

Don't fap all over that Clannad.

More like bawl my eyes out  :kosame:

I am not here (cry)

Well not like I can ask for it :vinty:

You have a place in my heart tho  :sachi:

Congrats on your 1k post, Tyrael!  It's always fun seeing you around on the confessions thread ;p.  

Thankies  :mare: