What are some good action-based manga reads?

So yeah, I have been itching for some action based shounen manga. The only major requirement I have is that it should have fantastic action(Perhaps with loads of trickery mid-battle? That's always fun to read for me :V), don't mind anything else, could be comedic, serious, anything goes!

What I've read and liked:

Beelzebub

Mahou Sensei Negima

Psyren

One Punch Man

Noblesse

The Breaker

It doesn't necessarily have to be just a manga btw, could be a good animu(Original or based on a manga) as well V:

EDIT:

Realized it was a bit dumb to limit it to just shounen material, so go ahead and recommend anything with good action V:

I'd go for The Law of Ueki. There is a manga, but I haven't read it, I can say that the anime is great though.

It's shounen and the battles are not normal battles, everyone has different powers, you should give it a try

I'd go for The Law of Ueki. There is a manga, but I haven't read it, I can say that the anime is great though.

It's shounen and the battles are not normal battles, everyone has different powers, you should give it a try

Sounds fun, gonna check it out :V

The 3 Mainstreams?

After being spoiled by the action in Negima...nah D:

Hunter x Hunter is the best battle shounen I've ever read. It's really amazing. It has basically everything you can expect from a battle shounen and way more. Nekketsu, battle tricks, awesome villains (REALLY awesome), awesome characters in general, a fantastic world-building...

It's also more 'mature' than other shounen.

loads of trickery mid-battle?

And it seems exactly what you're looking for! All the battles are based on tricks and techniques.

If you prefer anime, the 2011 adaptation is GREAT.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm Action-Based Manga huh?

That I find interesting:

- Arachnid

- Area D - Inou Ryouiki

- Claymore

- Tower of God <- A webtoon Man Hwa (not a manga)

I think have a good potential:

- Adashi mono

- Tokage no Ou

- Accel Word Dural - Magisa Garden

- Antimagia

- Black Bullet

Most recommended:

- Angel Densetsu <- Even though the drawing is bad, but the story is good and funny