I've wasted a year of my life.

Nimbus

If you told me this time last year when I signed up to this community that I would not only stick with it, but would consider it one of the highlights in my social life I would've laughed at you.

Yet here we are, one year and 608 posts later.

I'm not exaggerating when I say joining this community was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I know I'm not the most active person on the forums but that doesn't change the fact that this community has helped me become a more social person and actually given me a great reason to play visual novels. Hard to believe I started off as a bit of a lurker lurker and am now running one of the forums clubs.

Thank you guys so much for welcoming me and tolerating me.

Heres to another year!

S4IklmD.jpg

I'm glad you like this place enough to stay. :mare:  Also, I'm very happy that you didn't indulge in that habit of listing the people you like most in this community. Because whenever people do that, even though I know not to expect my name to come up, I still get a bit sad when I don't see it. I should probably be more productive... or become a spammer.