ShinyDays Installation break on 97% Packs/Ini.GPK

~Basara~

That's not the same error.  It reads: "Strip Battle Days is not installed."  You downloaded the wrong patch.  The correct patch for the main game is 1.00d.

Clearly you don't understand Japanese.  I'm not sure why you're trying to play this in Japanese when an English release is imminent.

Have a loli-ge in the meantime.  The simple language would be easier to understand at least.

i Tried to copy the patch files manually but now the game windows open but stay all in black and appear nothing... and now when i open the game has a message that said that missing the file RouteProcBB.dll and the window closes immediately.after install the game normally the game has 1.00 version...

I have 2 computer: W7 5(laptop) and W8.

The first time i tried to run SD with my W8 but I had the same problem as you. Then a friend of mine tried it with his windows xp and it worked. So I tried with my w7 and it worked just fine.

Now what about my w7 and w8: My laptop is a way older then my w8, so I updtated it quite (driver, C++ etc), So maybe you should begin by that: try an older (updated) computer or update your current one.

I've seen several discussions that mention that antivirus software interferes with the installation and causes problems.  Compatibility with Windows 8 may also be an issue.  Might want to try compatibility mode or a virtual machine running Windows 7 or lower.  I should mention that JAST's version is guaranteed to support Windows 8, and likely they'll support Windows 10 also.

• 4 weeks later...