ShinyDays Installation break on 97% Packs/Ini.GPK

~Basara~

you have a file in the main folder that avast see that  corrupted/virus. So you won't be able to reach 100% and you won't be able to past it because avast won't let you. 

You have 2 possibiity:

-Shut down avast for 10 and instal the whole game

-Don't unistal the game but just use deamontool and you paste the missing files in your main folder. I think it was a 100k files.

Ok,i tried turn off avast,but the error continue... the installation break on 97% on the same file... i will try paste disk files on a folder using daemon tools..I don't know if the error happens because my windows is 8.1...the game open but the script error continues..

Your folder is good. The folder jsut look like you got the 100% installation.

When you run the game, does it run fine or does it restart at the main menu once you choose your uniform (with a japanase window)?

Edit: OK my bad. Uninstal the game (take a look in regedit) and instal it one more time. Your way of installing the game seems too messy. I think tou did something wrong.

Oh, and I have one question: Which VN does your pic's desktop come from?

The game run on menu..when i choose any Setsuna to start a new game,the game is closed and after that,the game is launched again..and the same error continues again and again...

The VN on my desktop is Grisaia no Rakuen that gain a anime that has been finshed two months ago...After i click on ''yes'' (first button) the game has closed te game is launched again.. and the same error continues again and again..

udBajH.png