Streaming Bloodborne, oh my

Rose

C06I4sz.jpg?1

I just learned that I can actually stream straight from my ps4 and that it's actually really easy to do so. I'll be streaming Bloodborne because I've been having a lot of fun in it so far (Didn't played much yet, something around one hour maybe) and I don't know, streaming is always fun I guess. I also recently started saying "oh my" all the time for whatever reason, so please bear with it if you decide to watch the stream. I'm pretty sure my mic works decently but if not, please tell me so I can try - and likely fail - to make it work.

Link: http://www.twitch.tv/rustyrose_

Will be live in around 15 minutes from when this post is done.

Okay, stream report:

• Died around 10 times total. Something like seven times to the boss and the other ones to random mobs because I was tilting.
  • Had to decline three guys who wanted/offered to play with me because I don't have the Playstation Plus thing.
  • Got Ren salty because he gets no viewers when he streams games. (Get rekt you scrub  :salt: )
  • Realized that I seriously need to git gud.
  • Brother restarted our internet in the middle of the stream, production value at its finest.

All in all, it was really enjoyable. Thanks everyone who watched and participated on the chat, it made streaming really fun.  :wahaha: