I'm sorry you have to see another ad

Recently I finally decided to start up a Youtube channel for music in general. I've recently uploaded my first video on Youtube, and it's for all the J-Jazz people out there, featuring a little known artist Pomodorosa.

Hence, I made a 30 minute min mix on my favorite songs by her.

Support MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE by giving it a shot and also Pomodorosa because she really really really needs it.

Here's a link:

If you do like it, please give it a thumbs up and a subscribe, if you hate it, give it that nasty thumbs down, but do tell me where I went wrong (even if it's in music selection choices)

Might wanna make that title more attention-grabbing, mate :sachi:

You're obviously not doing this to make money so there is no harm in doing a bit of advertising for something or someone you love

PS: I am usually really picky about my music but this is very nice, I'll favorite it

Wow. How do I throw money at this person? I don't really feel like buying any of the merch at https://otakumode.com/shop/creator/pomodorosa, but I'd happily donate just to support her music.

Oh, I wouldn't really recommend supporting her through Tokyo otaku mode, I have a feeling they always jack their prices too high and keep the profits for themselves ( previous figurine purchasing experience, not sure about Creator content stuff). I think for now, just give her the support by listening to the songs on Soundcloud (more views = more chance Soundcloud team will advertise her) , I'm sure when she gets big ( for sure) she'll remember you as one of the first fans :)